what vitamins should i buy?

Cornnyy

Cornnyy

greycel mogger
Currently going for:
Vitamin A, C, D3 and K2 + MK4
Zinc
Magnesium

anything else that's important or does that sound decent?

Sounds decent, maybe add q10.
I've taken it recently, it seems to help with energy levels.

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy
Generally avoid buying vitamins for things you can get from food. Vitamins in food are actually bio available wheres taking vitamins on their own often pass straight through you, so eat lamb/beef liver. 100g of liver gives you 2500% of your daily vit A. For vitamin D just go outside or to a tanning bed. Having a handful of mixed nuts will give you your zinc and magnesium.

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy and Administrator
Generally avoid buying vitamins for things you can get from food. Vitamins in food are actually bio available wheres taking vitamins on their own often pass straight through you, so eat lamb/beef liver. 100g of liver gives you 2500% of your daily vit A. For vitamin D just go outside or to a tanning bed. Having a handful of mixed nuts will give you your zinc and magnesium.
I understand that and thanks, but in terms of vitamins such as vit d going outside in the winter especially in a place such as the UK, can be hard to acquire sunlight (for the most part) so I suppose in regard to that it would be beneficial to have supplements

going for health or something else?

going for health or something else?
better health overall = general better appearance but apart from health I don’t believe that simply supplementing vitamins can benefit looks significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
better health overall = general better appearance but apart from health I don’t believe that simply supplementing vitamins can benefit looks significantly
maybe a good b complex and fish oil
and maybe watch out with the vitamin a if you're in puberty, i heard it is ''the growth plate closing vitamin'' or something. dunno if it is cope or not tbh

• +1
I understand that and thanks, but in terms of vitamins such as vit d going outside in the winter especially in a place such as the UK, can be hard to acquire sunlight (for the most part) so I suppose in regard to that it would be beneficial to have supplements
If you can tan then try going to tanning beds like once a week for vit D. Other than that cod and fish is pretty good. Basically the only way vikings got their vitamin D.

• +1
If you can tan then try going to tanning beds like once a week for vit D. Other than that cod and fish is pretty good. Basically the only way vikings got their vitamin D.
yeah true and I forgot about cod + fish but seems pretty important ngl

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
My mood improved drastically after taking tge exact same pills in your stack

I agree they wont do much for looks

• +1
My mood improved drastically after taking tge exact same pills in your stack

I agree they wont do much for looks
would you say k2 mk4 bone growth is cope or proven? - I’ve just turned 17 so there’s only a little amount of time of puberty I have left so I’m unsure if it would benefit bone growth even if just by a little

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
would you say k2 mk4 bone growth is cope or proven? - I’ve just turned 17 so there’s only a little amount of time of puberty I have left so I’m unsure if it would benefit bone growth even if just by a little
Imo its cope, but theres literally no drawback of taking it plus there are other benifits. So might as well take it.

• +1
I would take mk7 because it stays in your blood for alot longer. It isnt a cope, itll just speed up your bone adaption to physical/hormonal stimuli. So basically it’ll speed up wolfs law, but it isnt going to grow new bone where there isnt a reason to grow it.

vitamins are cope fucking hell get it through your thick subhuman craniums

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I would take mk7 because it stays in your blood for alot longer. It isnt a cope, itll just speed up your bone adaption to physical/hormonal stimuli. So basically it’ll speed up wolfs law, but it isnt going to grow new bone where there isnt a reason to grow it.
right yh fair enough, and how should one stimulate the idea of Wolfs law, just expose myself to contact sports such as rugby? because idk about bonesmashing that shit looks dodgy af
vitamins are cope fucking hell get it through your thick subhuman craniums
if it’s not negative then it’s not cope, especially if you can afford them without a problem

right yh fair enough, and how should one stimulate the idea of Wolfs law, just expose myself to contact sports such as rugby? because idk about bonesmashing that shit looks dodgy af
Alot of people misinterpret wolfs law. Wolfs law isnt about smashing your bones directly, the actual law is about how your bones with respond to pressure and stress OVER TIME with new bone growth. You can add bone mass to your jaw by chewing mastic gum for atleast 5 hours a day. (Build up from softer gums first tho)

Alot of people misinterpret wolfs law. Wolfs law isnt about smashing your bones directly, the actual law is about how your bones with respond to pressure and stress OVER TIME with new bone growth. You can add bone mass to your jaw by chewing mastic gum for atleast 5 hours a day. (Build up from softer gums first tho)
oh okay, but surely chewing gum would only stimulate the masseter muscles and nothing else? If something like mewing is in fact real and not cope then would what you’re saying be that the k2 would work as a catalyst to stimulate facial bone growth more so?

oh okay, but surely chewing gum would only stimulate the masseter muscles and nothing else? If something like mewing is in fact real and not cope then would what you’re saying be that the k2 would work as a catalyst to stimulate facial bone growth more so?
No tough gum like mastic gum genuinely builds bone at the muscle insertions in the jaw. mewing had no effect on me tho. K2 will help with both tho

• +1