What was the most cortisol filled time in your life?

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
Mine is 7th grade

First year of high school

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
Moment I was born

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and RichardSpencel
Last 2 years of high school :
  • no romantic life
  • no social life
  • few friends
  • acne
  • skinny
  • always depressed because of how shit my life was

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Middle School

All of it tbh
Not joking btw

7-10th grade. It was around the time when everyone was going through puberty. Getting taller, more masculine facially and bodywise while I was that tiny faggot with a high pitched voice. I was surrounded by thugmaxxed ethnics back then and got mocked to hell for looking like a skinny fag. Now i am above average in terms of masculinity and looks in general but that cortisol experience still affects my inhib no matter how much validation I get. Also that "what doesnt kill u makes u stronger" phrase is the biggest cope ive ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, Deleted member 1680 and ElliotRodgerJr
Just one big continuous stress fest huh? I feel it.
Ye, if it wasn't my dad beating me, it was my classmates. No matter if at home or at school, I was bullied. My slut mum divorced only later in life, when the damage was done.

while I was that tiny faggot with a high pitched voice
When I was 15 I was 5'5 90 lbs and sounded like Sammyclassicsonicfan

Actually in that pic I'm 5'6-7 I think

This moment pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Bengt
7th and 8th grade

3rd-5th grade my looks related bullying was at it's worse.

Any time since Nov. 27th 2017 but it’s getting better

when my oneitis called me and said she won't have sex with me. after that, anything else is trivial

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
right now
knowing I am wasting my youth with a potential to be a white 6'2 chadlite in india
instead I am a bloated acnecel 4/10

• So Sad
Reactions: Aids!
Seeing my oneitis with another guy :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

From end of 2017 to early 2019

Probably the end of 2018/beginning of 2019 when I got ass raped by the blackpill tbh. It was brutal.

Right now hands down. Stuck in my shitty small town, jobless, broke, can't stand watching my fat piece of shit slob mother stuff her face all day while complaining how life isn't fair. On top of that I'll be 25 fucking years old in a week or so. Fuck my life I'm roping in a few years. Might live stream it for the lads

Right now hands down. Stuck in my shitty small town, jobless, broke, can't stand watching my fat piece of shit slob mother stuff her face all day while complaining how life isn't fair. On top of that I'll be 25 fucking years old in a week or so. Fuck my life I'm roping in a few years. Might live stream it for the lads
I can Deffo relate to being stuck in a shitty small town. I can't wait to sue my old psychiatrist to get the ball rolling.

Lots of times but past 2 year especially

Probably this school grade tbh ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Aids!