What waterfasting does to you and how to do it

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
I have done few waterfasting few times so I think I am eligible to tell you advantages and disadvantage and best ways to do it.

First off, it's basically impossible to stop eating right away.
Every time I done that I failed, your body cant adapt quickly enough.

Best way to do this is by removing 300-400 calories each day until you reach 400-500 kcal.

Also few tips:

DONT STOP EATING COMPLETELY YOU WILL FEEL EXTREMELY DIZZY AND WEAK, I USUALLY EAT FEW PIECES OF FRUIT OR A CANDYBAR PER DAY

DRINK ALOT OF WATER AND IF YOU CRAVE SUGAR DRINK DIET COKE WITH 0 CALORIES, IT'S NOT UNHEALTHY IF YOU DRINK IT MODERATELY

TAKE MINERALS AND VITAMINS AND LITTLE BIT OF SALT

What happens throughout:
-If you do it correctly you will feel hungry 2-4 hours a day it will be tolerable tho, if you are hungry 24/7 and dizzy stop doing it for few days or so

-You will lose around 0.8lbs of fat per day, if you got alot of muscle you will lose it as well

-Skin will mostly clear out but if you get a pimple or two it's completely normal, most likely it's your body detoxing

*All based on my experience*

IF SOME RETARD SAYS ITS NOT WATERFASTING SINCE YOU EAT FRUIT KYS

DONT STOP EATING COMPLETELY YOU WILL FEEL EXTREMELY DIZZY AND WEAK, I USUALLY EAT FEW PIECES OF FRUIT OR A CANDYBAR PER DAY
That's why you should do snake diet if you're going to do something like this. Eating a piece of fruit or a candybar completely destroys the point of fasting.

That's why you should do snake diet if you're going to do something like this. Eating a piece of fruit or a candybar completely destroys the point of fasting.
Low IQ
It's all about calories in and calories out, of course you lose less weight this way but its sustainable for 2 weeks or so most people cant endure not eating for more than 3-4 days

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
Eating a piece of fruit or a candybar completely destroys the point of fasting.
Point of fasting is losing weight, and clearing out the system eating 2 apples a day wont make any difference

Low IQ
It's all about calories in and calories out, normally you lose less weight but its sustainable for 2 weeks or so most people cant endure not eating for more than 3-4 days
I'm don't know enough about this subject to discuss it and neither are you.

But if you're breaking the fast every day by eating some fruit then you're completely destroying the point of fasting and lose all its benefits.

Yes you will lose weight because you're eating little calories, but you're making it obscenely hard on yourself for no reason.

I'm don't know enough about this subject to discuss it and neither are you.

But if you're breaking the fast every day by eating some fruit then you're completely destroying the point of fasting and lose all its benefits.

Yes you will lose weight because you're eating little calories, but you're making it obscenely hard on yourself for no reason.
I did this 4 times for 2 weeks and tried pure waterfasting 6-7 times and never did it for more than 3-4 days and every tine I got dizzy and didn't have energy for anything

I did this 4 times for 2 weeks and tried pure waterfasting 6-7 times and never did it for more than 3-4 days and every tine I got dizzy and didn't have energy for anything
That's why snake diet is superior, you won't experience the dizzyness and will still have energy

TAKE MINERALS AND VITAMINS AND LITTLE BIT OF SALT
Yeh, No
you guys have completely ruined what fasting was
So that's why I gotta say I'm "lasting" you guys ruined it by allowing dam near anything to be taken in a fast
Taking in any forms of electrolytes and nutrients (that isn't in trace amounts like with water)
causes the body to stops it's deep cleansing
So that it can process and store them
Then It has to go through depletion of it's temporary storage all over again
All the electrolytes and nutrients you need are in your body fat
The only reason people get light headed and start fainting
Is simply because they don't *SIP* enough water (Need at least 3L a day for water fast (last))
It's the entire reason we store fat. It's how bears and penguins go 3/4 months without food (VOLUNTARILY when giving birth)
Well whatever this is my last time explaining this.
YOU GUYS WIN!!!
JUICE FAST, COFFEE FAST, SNAKE FAST,SALT FAST, WOOOO!!!
I just "LAST" now
You guys do something else
- Feb 12th