• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Patrick Baitman, Ampere and 13 others
Mike Mew

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patrick Baitman, NarcyChadlite and 15 others
he is a scammer tho but for real he has convinced an entire generation of incels that if they had put thier tongue correctly they would have been chads lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9389, Melo95, Patrick Baitman and 13 others
he is a scammer tho but for real he has convinced an entire generation of incels that if they had put thier tongue correctly they would have been chads lmao
Greatest con artist who ever life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patrick Baitman, NarcyChadlite and 8 others
IRL experiences mostly, seeing how women treat guys based on their looks. When chad says something unfunny women will be dying of laughter but when Gilbert says something actually funny they dont even react.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 3997, Schönling and 20 others
Looksmax.me jfl is that even a question lol

IRL experiences mostly, seeing how women treat guys based on their looks. When chad says something unfunny women will be dying of laughter but when Gilbert says something actually funny they dont even react.
This is me.

I am the Gilbert

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Stevensmithgerard and Nisse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Chadlitecel and Deleted member 616
This site itself

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 616, Dylan2 and 1 other person
4f217050b645112d6310ad9aa19f5d94

seeing this picture in a faceandlms video

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Schönling, CursedOne and 7 others
After watching FaceandLMS I finally managed to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 9389, Schönling and 5 others
I noticed that as well I just never managed to connect the dots. Until I found FaceandLMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Lars and Nisse
This including my past experiences with women for being considered subhuman by them in the past

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, CursedOne, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
2 staceys I've been with for long.
Basically, once you become a nice guy, it's over one way or another.
It's hard to keep the bad guy attitude over time (meuh feelings).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 616
Heed and Succeed and face and lms blackpilled me the hardest. These were the first videos I watched that got me into the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 616
@inceletto
@Chadelite
and blackpill videos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: inceletto, Chadelite and Deleted member 616
Irl there were never many chads around me so I always thought it was because of my personality (I saw aggressive, outgoing normies doing fine with foids). Meeks opened my eyes but he was still "too far away". Then chadfishing hit me hard because it showed me how foids living in the same area as me could go out of their way to fuck chad while ignoring my existence.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 6512, CursedOne and 8 others
Irl there were never many chads around me so I always thought it was because of my personality (I saw aggressive, outgoing normies doing fine with foids). Meeks opened my eyes but he was still "too far away". Then chadfishing hit me hard because it showed me how foids living in the same area as me could go out of their way to fuck chad while ignoring my existence.
I did a chad fish and got 4 matches in 20
Minutes man. That pct with a male model will change your life

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
For me my all my life experiences and observations eventually lead me to the blackpill. It just took me a long time to understand looks theory. I am fairly high inhib so I havent asked out alot of girls but I have only been rejected.

I am awkward when it comes to social interactions if I dont have an objective goal from what I want from a person. So for getting a GF I searched for an objective method to get one. All the bluepilled advice I got like "be yourself", have a sense of humor", "be caring" and be "confident" didnt make sense to me. After searching through PUA copers I foudn the redpill which lead me to the coach black pill channel. Probably lurking .co blackpilled me but the meekspill truly sealed the blackpill truth for me.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, CursedOne, Warlow and 2 others
the way i generally lose out on opportunities a gl man would get

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, intovoid, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
FaceandLMS should receive a medal for public service tbh

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 9389, Schönling and 10 others
2 staceys I've been with for long.
Basically, once you become a nice guy, it's over one way or another.
It's hard to keep the bad guy attitude over time (meuh feelings).

Wrong. Reverse causality. They didn't lose interest because you were nice. They were just not attracted to you. It is 100% personal, it has to do with your face and don't even bother replying otherwise.
Also women are not attracted to assholes. They are attracted to ATTRACTIVE men. IT IS THE FACE AND BODY (at least for casual encounters and non-betabuxxing relationships). Attractive men DO NOT need to be "nice" to get the attention of women and in general, they have tremendous leeway they can get away with. Has always been like that since high school. Unattractive or average dudes NEED to be nice or clownmaxx to increase their chances.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Norwooder and Blackgymmax
All the bluepilled advice I got like "be yourself", have a sense of humor", "be caring" and be "confident" didnt make sense to me. A
Never been coached but, thanks to a lot of holiday camps, I realized quickly what the game was.
But sometimes you forget and get back into the Blue Pill which will quickly get you burned and back on the Black Pill.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Wrong. Reverse causality. They didn't lose interest because you were nice. They were just not attracted to you. It is 100% personal, it has to do with your face and don't even bother replying otherwise.
Also women are not attracted to assholes. They are attracted to ATTRACTIVE men. IT IS THE FACE AND BODY (at least for casual encounters and non-betabuxxing relationships). Attractive men DO NOT need to be "nice" to get the attention of women and in general, they have tremendous leeway they can get away with. Has always been like that since high school. Unattractive or average dudes NEED to be nice or clownmaxx to increase their chances.
I will reply to you subhuman.
I was Chad back then but women will shit test you to death until you fail (generally years) and then get on another Chad's dick.
Moron.
I am pretty sure I still mog you at my age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and nastynas
life and friends in general, then the internet and some pages that i used to visit where chad was always lusted and orbited by females.

Never been coached but, thanks to a lot of holiday camps, I realized quickly what the game was.
But sometimes you forget and get back into the Blue Pill which will quickly get you burned and back on the Black Pill.

I almost wish I could forget the blackpill. Butt its too late now. I see it everywhere I go. Although its not as bad as some people on this site make it out to be. I can cope with looks theory because I am not ugly and I have reasonable ascension potential. My main issues now are teeth and being lanky which make me feel subhuman.

However female nature is fucking brutal, I can't cope knowing the truth, but I wouldnt go back to being bluepilled on female nature.

Life is a clown fiesta

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I will reply to you subhuman.
I was Chad back then but women will shit test you to death until you fail (generally years) and then get on another Chad's dick.
Moron.
I am pretty sure I still mog you at my age.

Wrong. If you are Chad they don't shit test you, they make your life EASY af. JFL at this bullshit redpill ideology.
Keep coping that it was your game and lack of bad boy vibes, when in reality it was your face, body/height/frame or vanilla sex/dick size.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Norwooder, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Wrong. If you are Chad they don't shit test you, they make your life EASY af. JFL at this bullshit redpill ideology.
Keep coping that it was your game and lack of bad boy vibes, when in reality it was your face, body/height/frame or vanilla sex/dick size.
Wrong, women do not make your life easy. You're a fucking retard if you believe you can just walk down the street and turn a hoe into a housewife and expect them not to fuck you over with at 75% rate of initiating divorce and honestly post on this forum with a straight face that Chad does not suffer in the pool.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Usum and Deleted member 7465
Wrong, women do not make your life easy. You're a fucking retard if you believe you can just walk down the street and turn a hoe into a housewife and expect them not to fuck you over with at 75% rate of initiating divorce and honestly post on this forum with a straight face that Chad does not suffer in the pool.

Ah I see your point. We are arguing about different points. I have never in good faith suggested forming a LTR with a hoe. In fact, LTRs are largely reserved for people who don't have access to regular sex from multiple females.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Norwooder, Deleted member 7465 and 1 other person
Ah I see your point. We are arguing about different points. I have never in good faith suggested forming a LTR with a hoe. In fact, LTRs are largely reserved for people who don't have access to regular sex from multiple females.
What will you do, when the agepill really hits you hard? If i am right, you are already around 35yrs old. Do you want to get old alone? I dont think you will attract girls with your looks at 40+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4430
FaceandLMS gang

What will you do, when the agepill really hits you hard? If i am right, you are already around 35yrs old. Do you want to get old alone? I dont think you will attract girls with your looks at 40+

Correct. I won't be able to. Agepill hits everyone even those who look young for their age. When I can no longer pull consistently, the idea of LTR and marriage will start looking a LOT more appealing. Not out of choice, but out of necessity. The only difference is that by that point I will have slayed harems of foids, which I think is a necessary requirement for 99% of men to not experience resentment, bitterness and remorse or even a mid-life crisis when they grow older

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, intovoid, RAITEIII and 2 others
r/braincels tbh. Then .net and FaceandLMS.

Correct. I won't be able to. Agepill hits everyone even those who look young for their age. When I can no longer pull consistently, the idea of LTR and marriage will start looking a LOT more appealing. Not out of choice, but out of necessity. The only difference is that by that point I will have slayed harems of foids, which I think is a necessary requirement for 99% of men to not experience resentment, bitterness and remorse or even a mid-life crisis when they grow older
What psl are you?!? Possible to see a picture? Its crazy that you are slaying even above 30+
Really mirin hard

What psl are you?!? Possible to see a picture? Its crazy that you are slaying even above 30+
Really mirin hard

Maybe 5 on a good day. I look younger. Maybe 10 years younger.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Maybe 5 on a good day. I look younger. Maybe 10 years younger.
What do u think makes the difference between a good day and a normal one? You just wake up with less bloat? Better skin? Or what

which I think is a necessary requirement for 99% of men to not experience resentment, bitterness and remorse or even a mid-life crisis when they grow older
You is so blackpilled

all of these are soft compared to irl

Cope if you look good foids will want to lock you down. If stacy wants to do that you won't say no just to keep sleeping with a huge amount of foids who are likely to look not as good as her

Mike Mew and the aesthetic of charakters from Bleach,Gintama and JoJo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, intovoid and 5'8manlet
a femcel irl

I went from a 3-3.5 psl to 5 psl in 8 months due to dedicated hardcore mewing. Might not be the same result for others but for some that's all they need to ascend hard. Upmost respect for Mike Mew. Edit: and chewing with months of thumb pulling

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Melo95
Some marxist guy on the internet, who was debating some lookism user back in 2016. IIRC they were talking about bootstraps and how class consciousness and how it compared to the blackpill. It intrigued me.

Since then read Capital and now browse here occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
Seeing what Chads got away with in high school because they were "sexy"