what will be the next 'youtuber' or 'instagrammer'

R

ritalinredemption

Iron
Dudes, what does everyone think will be next? youtube and instagram are too saturated to make money off now, (if you disagree please explain why) - so where do people look to now? eg if you want to become a fitness online coach, its difficult to break out on these platforms. what's the best way?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DidntRead and 3 others
never understood the hate towards it here. Nice place TBH, has a /r/ for every thing imaginable
The entire user base is trash. I unfollowed every single default sub and only follow niche subs, this happened years ago. It's been ass for 6 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: beyourself
VK

• Love it
i was meming bro

wtf r u talking about set vpn to india and make youtube videos in hindi doing whatever the fuck you want and make 10 trillion dollars seriously learn how to ride a wave

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and SayNoToRotting
Youtube and Instagram will always be the top platforms to get money, you just need to be lucky to stand out, which is almost impossible nowadays since every person there has a perfect camera, photo editing skills and looksmaxed.

wtf r u talking about set vpn to india and make youtube videos in hindi doing whatever the fuck you want and make 10 trillion dollars seriously learn how to ride a wave
??

Ok you can get more views/subscribers in small countries where you have less competition since youtube has different recommended lists/channels for different countries. India is a case where it is a very large country, but it might as well be small since poos cant afford internet but now they're all getting free internet so all of the 7 Indian youtube channels are exploding with not much competition, it would be like making youtube videos in 2007 serious

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and RichardSpencel
Ok you can get more views/subscribers in small countries where you have less competition since youtube has different recommended lists/channels for different countries. India is a case where it is a very large country, but it might as well be small since poos cant afford internet but now they're all getting free internet so all of the 7 Indian youtube channels are exploding with not much competition, it would be like making youtube videos in 2007 serious
seriously? wow will look into it

Are you the human version of ritalincel?

never understood the hate towards it here. Nice place TBH, has a /r/ for every thing imaginable
050db0b1b2103c195260992b8aafabc6e6769d wm

• Hmm...
I started an art YT channel back in late 2015 and even planned to switch over to animation.

Something serious got in the way and I have somehow never uploaded another video again..

Tik tokkers

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2, crosshold, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Tik tokkers
Legit tho. I made like two ironic tiktoks a year ago of me in only underwear shoving my ass in girls faces in duets and put a bunch of hashtags and i got hella views and followers within days. really easy to blow to up there

Legit tho. I made like two ironic tiktoks a year ago of me in only underwear shoving my ass in girls faces in duets and put a bunch of hashtags and i got hella views and followers within days. really easy to blow to up there
really? can this be used to make money do you think?

The entire user base is trash. I unfollowed every single default sub and only follow niche subs, this happened years ago. It's been ass for 6 years
Agreed. Reddit is a left wing circle jerk now full of soy.

They aren't over saturated if you're making good original content, there are new youtubers rising.