What will happen if you eat lot of protein without working out?

Deleted member 8028

Deleted member 8028

Bronze
Nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Lev Peshkov and RoundHouse
YOU DIE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6095, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
that would mean you would eat lots of protein without working out

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe, CommanderCope and 3 others
Fatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
your belly becomes bigger and then you need to kaka in the toilet

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I was working out very lightly whole doing this, but while literally OVERDOSING on protein (300g per day) my body began to burn. Like constantly sweating and high temps

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
kidney disease. your kidneys cant handle much protein. its a very complex molecule

I was thinking that if you have hight natural T ( i most probably dont ) you should be able to build muscle just from that T. And you need protein for that.

I was working out very lightly whole doing this, but while literally OVERDOSING on protein (300g per day) my body began to burn. Like constantly sweating and high temps
Yes, I noticed too, during summer when temperatures are high, if I eat meat, eggs, or other stuff high in protein I sweat a lot more than if I eat vegetables, fruits or other foods low in protein.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
You will gain a little bit of muscle mass if you ate less protein than your daily need. For example if your daily need is 60grams and you been eating 40 -50 then you will gain some muscle in a month or 2 ( like 1 kg) as soon as you eat 70 grams + . This is backed by a study im too lazy to search for right now.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
You will gain a little bit of muscle mass if you ate less protein than your daily need. For example if your daily need is 60grams and you been eating 40 -50 then you will gain some muscle in a month or 2 ( like 1 kg) as soon as you eat 70 grams + . This is backed by a study im too lazy to search for right now.
i would say the amount you gain this way is determined by your hormones

you can make small gainz. I did this when i was on a liquid diet following surgery