nausea

nausea

inkelcorpse
throw hypothesis

when I fuck @ElliotRodgerJr bitch I will probably rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 656
Get seriously bored because looksmaxing has been my life's purpose for nearly a year now, and without it I'd have nothing to do.

Couple that with the fact that ascending will probably be extremely anti-climatic.

It's an Alexander the Great type scenario. You go until you can go no more, then get bored with what you have, do drugs and die young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, mido the slayer, Insomniac and 2 others
slay and find a good LTR in the process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 656 and nausea
day of the rope

Careermax and later maybe start a family

• +1
Reactions: nausea
free @incelkingkong

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

in the period before he receives this final command, the insurgent Organization, rapidly gaining adherents across the nation, lynches tens of thousands of "race traitors," including liberal actors and politicians and white women who slept with black men, hanging them from utility poles with placards around their neck reading, "I defiled my race." From this moment -- "The Day of the Rope" -- the Revolution lurches into genocide.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and nausea
Nothing. Play more games and die as a virgin

Get seriously bored because looksmaxing has been my life's purpose for nearly a year now, and without it I'd have nothing to do.

Couple that with the fact that ascending will probably be extremely anti-climatic.

It's an Alexander the Great type scenario. You go until you can go no more, then get bored with what you have, do drugs and die young.
Ideal age to die is 40 tbh

After you accomplished your needs life is kinda boring afterwards

I wish I could be a commander and colonize Africa and Asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and nausea
Nothing would change

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Putting my dick in a hole would only be a few minutes of fleeting pleasure, no use in the long-term.
what bout the psychic effects

• +1
Reactions: George
Putting my dick in a hole would only be a few minutes of fleeting pleasure, no use in the long-term.
nigga posting this from tha monastery

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Have sex with hundreds of girls. Latinas especially but also blondes, arab and Turkish girls, asians and ebonies included (Although I don't like them much)

I will eat so much laiina ass

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: androidcel, nausea and FatJattMofo
Have sex with hundreds of girls. Latinas especially but also blondes, arab and Turkish girls, asians and ebonies included (Although I don't like them much)

I will eat so much laiina ass

what a fucking lad. I will also fuck a bitch of every ethnicity just to see how it is.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 685