What would you do if this dumb whore was your daughter?

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 5891, RoundHouse and 2 others
even worse its an asian. Idk bro might do serious stuff to her, I have deep hate for asians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6402, wasted and 9 others
Put her on the dark web

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, PYT, wasted and 6 others
That’s horrible but I’ve seen a lot of kids of both sexes act way more reckless

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9380
If i did that my parents would disown me jfl.
I stil would never do that shit ever, kids are dumb af (i'm 17 :ogre::feelswhy:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
She T and low inhib mogs us tho , this thread is pointless beacuse she s not only being a whore which is enough of a reason to beat her up , but she literally life mogs us into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Deleted member 9380
beat her to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, wasted, Greecgawd and 3 others
Fuck you cucks you get angry at this, this bitch is living life while you rot in the house, if you could have the same lifestyle you would without any regrets. Keep coping with muhh traditionalism and shit.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5891
I would be like:
- You've been a naughty girl and I'm gonna punish you. Now bend over immediately!
I would then take out my belt, pull down her skirt and start hitting her buttocks, while she will yell:
- OMG, it hurts, I've been a bad girl daddy!
IMG_7732.JPG

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5145, wasted and 3 others
I would be like:
- You've been a naughty girl and I'm gonna punish you. Now bend over immediately!
I would then take out my belt, pull down her skirt and start hitting her buttocks, while she will yell:
- OMG, it hurts, I've been a bad girl daddy!
IMG_7732.JPG

imagine seeing ur daughters' mature ass smh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
They didnt bury females in pre islam arabia for no reason.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Greecgawd
Her brother would be incel as fuck
Fuck you cucks you get angry at this, this bitch is living life while you rot in the house, if you could have the same lifestyle you would without any regrets. Keep coping with muhh traditionalism and shit.
reddit tier comment.

"oh incels you're just jealous women whore around, she's just having fun :soy: "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, Deleted member 5145, wasted and 1 other person
Her brother would be incel as fuck

reddit tier comment.

"oh incels you're just jealous women whore around, she's just having fun :soy: "

You would also eat and fuck random whores if you had the chance to do it. This is just like those people that don't like young people making noise, it's not cause they hate it, it's because they're jealous of it and can't have it anymore.

We are never gonna return to tradition and so continuing thinking about that is just beyond pointless. And even back in the day people still went to parties and shit and hooked up, so lol at that.

• Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
id throatfuck her till she bleeds and vomits on my cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5145, wasted and 2 others
Nah fuck off stupid faggot. i utterly hate and despise degenerate behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4612
8qw1gekctny21

Keep crying for us you abused mangina
@her @Sergeant @knajjd
Ban this faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, wasted, karbo and 1 other person
You would also eat and fuck random whores if you had the chance to do it. This is just like those people that don't like young people making noise, it's not cause they hate it, it's because they're jealous of it and can't have it anymore.

We are never gonna return to tradition and so continuing thinking about that is just beyond pointless. And even back in the day people still went to parties and shit and hooked up, so lol at that.
the difference is that a guy sleeping around isn't wrong, while a whore sleeping around fucks up her pair bonding ability for her husband

and no shit we ain't returning to traditionalism. and I'm well aware women always found secret ways to whore around even back then

• +1
btw everyone, she's gigachadsexual

• Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
the difference is that a guy sleeping around isn't wrong, while a whore sleeping around fucks up her pair bonding ability for her husband

and no shit we ain't returning to traditionalism. and I'm well aware women always found secret ways to whore around even back then
Dude, don't try to argue with this faggot, there's a reason why incels.is is lore based, because they are TRULY blackpilled and hate simp, cuck, beta, whore unlike 50% of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4612

COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
i literally said we ain't going back and i also admitted even in "traditional" societies women find ways to whore around.

Okay, my misunderstanding.:feelstastyman: We need to create solutions that fits us all, having the fun we deserve but keep in check extreme hypergamic behavior. Obviously I don't know how to do that and sometimes things aren't as simple as they seem.

Okay, my misunderstanding.:feelstastyman: We need to create solutions that fits us all, having the fun we deserve but keep in check extreme hypergamic behavior. Obviously I don't know how to do that and sometimes things aren't as simple as they seem.
yeah pretty much. some problems are extremely confusing to fix

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
There is no way this girl had a father figure in her life. Her tiktok might aswell say I was raised by a single mum. If she was my daughter I would feel regret because I have failed her as a father, aslong as I was allowed to be in her life and wasnt cucked by my ex/family court. There is only so much you can do to help somebody else.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
There is no way this girl had a father figure in her life. Her tiktok might aswell say I was raised by a single mum. If she was my daughter I would feel regret because I have failed her as a father, aslong as I was allowed to be in her life and wasnt cucked by my ex/family court. There is only so much you can do to help somebody else.
Why too much talking. Just kill the bitch

I would incestmaxx

• JFL

what's pair bonding?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • +1
1. She'll never be my daughter.
2. Her existence is an insult to humanity.
3. She's actually just being herself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
no just tell me what it is
basically falling in love and having a positive connection. the brain releases oxytocin i believe to facilitate pair bonding

but a woman isn't supposed to have that many partners, she isn't evolved to fall in love with many men.

• +1
She looks like @thecel