What would you do if you could go back 5-10 yrs?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I'm curious about this. Theoretically speaking, if you had time to go back with the aspie knowledge you know now, what would be your road to ascension?
Killing yourself is a valid answer.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

stay lean, workout, mew

• +1
Reactions: You, kobecel and SayNoToRotting
HGH + aromasin + dht gel(+ru58 to avoid hairloss) + mewing basically

• +1
Reactions: Bear, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 6 others
Invest in BTC, master game before it became mainstream and fake.
Start and invent a shit ton of things that didnt exist back then

• +1
Reactions: Bear, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
Fucked all the girls i could've fucked if i wasnt a pussy

• +1
Reactions: samm735, Steve bachall, RichardSpencel and 3 others
HGH + aromasin + dht gel(+ru58 to avoid hairloss) + mewing basically
Valid shit. Lots of people seem to regret not mewing early.
Invest in BTC, master game before it became mainstream and fake.
Start and invent a shit ton of things that didnt exist back then
MAKE MEWING MAINSTREAM BOYO
I'm not sure how you guys would've gotten all of these damm drugs tbh tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Guest
My mother had lots of Jewish shekels back in the day, enough to blast mk 677 and mk4 at the same time.
(Nowadays we have almost nothing, so even a daily supply of 15mg mk4 is really pushing it)

But even just 5 years ago I would have been too young for my demands to not come across as weird. I was only 12 back then.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Soulsmaxx
I'm curious about this. Theoretically speaking, if you had time to go back with the aspie knowledge you know now, what would be your road to ascension?

1 - getting a haircut
2 - getting decent clothes
3 - using my neurotypical brain to interact better with other people
4 - starting bodybuilding with high-calorie diet that fits to my fast metabolism
5 - starting some looksmaxing strategies like mewing, acnemaxing, eyebrow minoxidiling

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Aribbaa
$100k of HGH and aromasin

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Maximus and 1 other person
My mother had lots of Jewish shekels back in the day, enough to blast mk 677 and mk4 at the same time.
(Nowadays we have almost nothing, so even a daily supply of 15mg mk4 is really pushing it)

But even just 5 years ago I would have been too young for my demands to not come across as weird. I was only 12 back then.
I'm still trying to find a way to convince my parents, jfl

hgh, do orthodontics better, play sports, eat a lot, not be a faggot pussy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, fobos, kobecel and 2 others
I'm still trying to find a way to convince my parents, jfl
it's not necessary.
  • if you get a pre-paid card for online shopping you can buy bitcoins (with which you can buy HGH from deepweb sites) or MK677 (from online drugstores
  • if in your country it's possible to fake a medical prescription easily, you can buy everything
DISCLAIMER: this is not personal advice, but an explanation of how people get drugs illegally explained with an impersonal verb

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
it's not necessary.
  • if you get a pre-paid card for online shopping you can buy bitcoins (with which you can buy HGH from deepweb sites) or MK677 (from online drugstores
  • if in your country it's possible to fake a medical prescription easily, you can buy everything
DISCLAIMER: this is not personal advice, but an explanation of how people get drugs illegally explained with an impersonal verb
I mean, I'm not fucking with the deep web, but mk-677 i am trying to get. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

I mean, I'm not fucking with the deep web, but mk-677 i am trying to get. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
mk-677 is not in the deep web, first and foremost because it's a legal drug in the US.

• +1
mk-677 is not in the deep web, first and foremost because it's a legal drug in the US.
Ik, I'm referring to HGH. I see sites with MK-677, but I'm just not sure if they are legit

Mew+Chew+HGHmax Get a job to afford AI, MK677 and gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and Soulsmaxx
Man I would go back to when I was only almost 9 years old. Then I would mine bitcoin and use my millions of dollars to looksmaxx as hard as possible. I would also fuck all the girls that I was too much of a pussy to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and G O D
Man I would go back to when I was only almost 9 years old. Then I would mine bitcoin and use my millions of dollars to looksmaxx as hard as possible. I would also fuck all the girls that I was too much of a pussy to fuck.
High iq invest in btc

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Pretend I can predict the future to moneymax.

• +1
I would start roids and hgh sooner then I did

Mew ,dickmaxx, going to to the gym and mk677

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Soulsmaxx
play sports, make friends, and somehow unfuck how my social development went when i was really young instead of playing shrek the third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and x30001
Gymcel, not start playing any vidya, keep playing sports

This would have saved me tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Would HGH really be viable if you had sufficient levels of it?

• +1
I'd try not to miss out on teen love this time

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and x30001
mew, improve social life and redo school

Hop on HGH, start jelqing earlier

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Soulsmaxx
Would HGH really be viable if you had sufficient levels of it?
Yeah, I mean, disorders like gigantism wouldn't exist if the body didn't use excess HGH. Then again, I'm a 15 yr old aspie

Rape my oneitis dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I swear if I could've gone back 10 years ago.... I would've done so much fucking stuff. I would invest in BTC, Mew, Eat less/no sugar and have better nutrition and excercise alot and eat more. I would've done my best better at school at the time and I would've cut my faggy long hair

Stop mouthbreathing

My mother deserves to be lynched for letting me rot on a chair in front of a computer troughout my middle teens.

not play videogames

Moneymax harder so I could get the surgeries I needed by 20.

gymcell and be a ripped midget. so i could become the ultimate trucel. no gym for your face :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

if i could go back 10 years and still know about looksmaxing and mewing etc, id slay 4x more then i did.