Iron
This is perfect coloring in my opinion. Skin tone is golden
E8945FBD 9C6D 4AE0 AF4C BC9A2F73D453
EC487B2E 6C30 4768 9EC5 4B26E4417A41
3E59CD3F D635 41F7 AE91 8DCB14A61D33

Invisible to prime women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Psl 5 in a normal pic he looks like a faggot with his mouth open in every photo, also his ideal coloring is with green eyes not black eyes

Psl 5 in a normal pic he looks like a faggot with his mouth open in every photo, also his ideal coloring is with green eyes not black eyes
He has hazel bro. Like oubre

• Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol
PSL 5.5-6, would slay prime JB's with ease depending on location

3q8chnuxu3h31

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
- Very good looking.
- Widespread appeal due to combination of pretty boy looks and masculine aura.
- Skin tone is nearly perfect; would look better slightly darker but at least it's not white/pasty.

This guy got 50k retweets of a video of his face . His a slayer

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
that's hazel eyes, similar eyecolor to me
But nigger is a failo so he's a cel

Looked for two seconds and 3 psl

-0 PSL because he's black

He can pull American college chicks easily. Europeans not so much.

i mog him tbh

100041218 243124363635265 2407863175576813568 n

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
shut the fuck up pretending you are gigachad isnt funny. its funny when arvid did it and toth does it, but you have accidentally retard autism maxxed in your quest to larp

read my sig. u can only wish u get the attention/validation from a real life good looking female that i do. LOL. and the funny thing is it's not even my goal. hahahahahaha. read it and wheep u racist bitch

read my sig. u can only wish u get the attention/validation from a real life good looking female that i do. LOL. and the funny thing is it's not even my goal. hahahahahaha. read it and wheep u racist bitch
maybe im racist bitch but im much younger, have way more slays and im white. you sound like your prenatal t had autism too

maybe im racist bitch but im much younger, have way more slays and im white. you sound like your prenatal t had autism too

congratulations, u sleep with woman just like any other dude on the planet. just lol at thinking thats an accomplishment

congratulations, u sleep with woman just like any other dude on the planet. just lol at thinking thats an accomplishment
every guy except you oops

every guy except you oops

how do i know that ur some little whiteboy who thinks he looks like leonardo dicaprio/francisco lachowski ? lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5262