[Not OP] What would you rate this girl?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Would lock her in my basement and rape her for decades as her family grows worried about her disappearance, then foster rape babies with her who grow up disillusioned as my slaves and personal jesters until she gets throat cancer and I can’t afford treatment so leave her rotting corpse and repeat the cycle with our daughters/10

quickstopgroceries

quickstopgroceries

Trainee
Really heavy make up, so hard to say what she looks like without it. Pretty large forehead but nice eyes, lips and nose.. Not my type but would smash nevertheless

Stingray

Stingray

Neuroatypical
6.5/10 from what I can see. There is serious frauding going on though she could be a pan-faced landwhale ?‍♂
Would lock her in my basement and rape her for decades as her family grows worried about her disappearance, then foster rape babies with her who grow up disillusioned as my slaves and personal jesters until she gets throat cancer and I can’t afford treatment so leave her rotting corpse and repeat the cycle with our daughters/10
Very low inhibition if you to make posts like this when you are not anonymous :feelskek:

B

buflek

Erudite
alright joseph take it easy

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
6.5/10 from what I can see. There is serious frauding going on though she could be a pan-faced landwhale ?‍♂

Very low inhibition if you to make posts like this when you are not anonymous :feelskek:
Why? It’s not like I committed any crimes

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifewasted Ratings 11
Tyrionlannistercel Ratings 13
S Ratings 39