What would you rate this girl?

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
52619 52620 52622

Would lock her in my basement and rape her for decades as her family grows worried about her disappearance, then foster rape babies with her who grow up disillusioned as my slaves and personal jesters until she gets throat cancer and I can’t afford treatment so leave her rotting corpse and repeat the cycle with our daughters/10

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Rahul, Stingray and 1 other person
Really heavy make up, so hard to say what she looks like without it. Pretty large forehead but nice eyes, lips and nose.. Not my type but would smash nevertheless

6.5/10 from what I can see. There is serious frauding going on though she could be a pan-faced landwhale ?‍♂️
Would lock her in my basement and rape her for decades as her family grows worried about her disappearance, then foster rape babies with her who grow up disillusioned as my slaves and personal jesters until she gets throat cancer and I can’t afford treatment so leave her rotting corpse and repeat the cycle with our daughters/10
Very low inhibition if you to make posts like this when you are not anonymous :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
alright joseph take it easy

6.5/10 from what I can see. There is serious frauding going on though she could be a pan-faced landwhale ?‍♂️

Very low inhibition if you to make posts like this when you are not anonymous :feelskek:
Why? It’s not like I committed any crimes