What would you rate this guy (both psl and irl)

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
It’s a red pill coach from YouTube. He said that a 6 has more options than him, implying he is higher than a 6.

I honestly can’t tell with him. I think he said he’s 5’7, definitely a manlet though. I feel like 6 is right on the money with him. But I really suck at rating so idk.

60C0B9CA 3405 491E BB25 87CA26FB5452
461BAE3E CB3E 4AF3 A9B3 6DA88DFF1C14

It’s a red pill coach from YouTube. He said that a 6 has more options than him, implying he is higher than a 6.

I honestly can’t tell with him. I think he said he’s 5’7, definitely a manlet though. I feel like 6 is right on the money with him. But I really suck at rating so idk.

View attachment 100912View attachment 100913
If he's higher than a 6 I'm a 9/10, lol. It's always the red pill coaches that are the most delusional after all.

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
If he's higher than a 6 I'm a 9/10, lol. It's always the red pill coaches that are the most delusional after all.

He’s a gymcel too, pretty ripped BBC type physique so that might give him extra points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I don’t think psl or IRL ratings matter much to BBCs, they can slay while being ugly, everyone knows this.

I think he looks good for a bbc though, what makes you say he looks like a manlet?

He looks like an IRL 7 but i don’t think ratings apply to bbcs lol

From these pics PSL 3,5 I think.
Too bad beards suck and in the shaved pic you can't see anything.

I don’t think psl or IRL ratings matter much to BBCs, they can slay while being ugly, everyone knows this.

I think he looks good for a bbc though, what makes you say he looks like a manlet?

He looks like an IRL 7 but i don’t think ratings apply to bbcs lol

He said he was like 5’7 somewhere
From these pics PSL 3,5 I think.
Too bad beards suck and in the shaved pic you can't see anything.

I think shaved he looks chadlite

He said he was like 5’7 somewhere

I think shaved he looks chadlite
Yeah I think he looks very good for a BBC, I’m not sure about 6 PSL but he is a top tier BBC for shre

Yeah I think he looks very good for a BBC, I’m not sure about 6 PSL but he is a top tier BBC for shre

He said that 6/10 women have more options than him in a video, implying he is above a 6/10.

Irl, given that he’s 5’7, I think he is a 6-7/10 irl.

Idk what you mean by he looks very good for a BBC.

He said that a 6 has more options than him, implying he is higher than a 6.
Wouldn't that imply that he's lower than a 6?
If he's higher than a 6 then why would he say a 6 had more options?

Wouldn't that imply that he's lower than a 6?
If he's higher than a 6 then why would he say a 6 had more options?

No, it is a bunch of red and black pill theory which frankly gives me a headache.

In terms of general hook ups, women completely dominate men in that regard.

An average looking woman can go out on any day at any time at any place and convince almost any guy to sleep with her. Men obviously can’t do that. Even Chad will get turned down a considerable amount of times, let alone normies and subhumans.

On a PSL scale, men and women can be objectively matched in terms of looks. But where PSL fails utterly is considering sexual market value and the complete lopsided nature of it. Even the IRL scale fails at this.

If an average woman has more options than Chad does, than women in general are in a completely different playing field than men are. If a man and a woman are both a PSL 5, in the TRUE TRUE SCALE, the man ascends to like a 7/10 meanwhile the woman is automatically considered a 9/10.

It’s that lopsided. Women are virtually all above the 90th percentile in general sexual desirability, and they rank from the 90th percentile to the 100th. Even obese women can essentially sleep with whichever men they want regardless of how attractive the man is. Its very rare for a man to turn down sex from a woman. The only women below the 90th percentile are perhaps elderly women and disabled women who it wouldn’t even occur to you to have sex with.

Meanwhile only a small percentage of men make it the 90th percentile of sexual desirability (sub 5% maybe even sub 3%), the rest of men make up the bottom 80% of the sexual market.

It’s also hard to tell what he meant. Looks money and status is generally what constitutes the red pill IRL scale, but money and status generally do not apply to women in determining sexual market value.

So a 6/10 woman in looks will have more sexual options than a 6/10 man in looks, but in terms of sexual desirability the man can remain as low as a 6-7/10 meanwhile the woman automatically ascends to somewhere in between 9-10/10 just because she has a vagina.

No, it is a bunch of red and black pill theory which frankly gives me a headache.

In terms of general hook ups, women completely dominate men in that regard.

An average looking woman can go out on any day at any time at any place and convince almost any guy to sleep with her. Men obviously can’t do that. Even Chad will get turned down a considerable amount of times, let alone normies and subhumans.

On a PSL scale, men and women can be objectively matched in terms of looks. But where PSL fails utterly is considering sexual market value and the complete lopsided nature of it. Even the IRL scale fails at this.

If an average woman has more options than Chad does, than women in general are in a completely different playing field than men are. If a man and a woman are both a PSL 5, in the TRUE TRUE SCALE, the man ascends to like a 7/10 meanwhile the woman is automatically considered a 9/10.

It’s that lopsided. Women are virtually all above the 90th percentile in general sexual desirability, and they rank from the 90th percentile to the 100th. Even obese women can essentially sleep with whichever men they want regardless of how attractive the man is. Its very rare for a man to turn down sex from a woman. The only women below the 90th percentile are perhaps elderly women and disabled women who it wouldn’t even occur to you to have sex with.

Meanwhile only a small percentage of men make it the 90th percentile of sexual desirability (sub 5% maybe even sub 3%), the rest of men make up the bottom 80% of the sexual market.

It’s also hard to tell what he meant. Looks money and status is generally what constitutes the red pill IRL scale, but money and status generally do not apply to women in determining sexual market value.

So a 6/10 woman in looks will have more sexual options than a 6/10 man in looks, but in terms of sexual desirability the man can remain as low as a 6-7/10 meanwhile the woman automatically ascends to somewhere in between 9-10/10 just because she has a vagina.
Brutal

at least they are starved of commitment the dumb whores

4 psl, definitely not 3

If he's a 6, you're a 5.4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Users who are viewing this thread

Back