What you don't understand about mewing

Hard mewing plus experimenting with some facepulling as well
You must be a straight genetic freak to have this happen again
are you in contact with gandy yet?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, MentalistKebab and Salludon
How tf do you swallow your saliva without sucking your cheeks? I need some sort of sucking motion to get it on top of my tongue

the woman looks worse
tenor.gif

1. Mewing is not a new cosmetic trendy thing that's supposed to make you look better. Rather, not mewing is a new thing that makes you look worse and causes crooked teeth which then causes orthodontists to do even more damage by pulling your jaws backward with elastics and preventing your teeth from shifting forward naturally with brackets and wires as you develop. Ancient jungle niggers always have had their tongues on their palates and have always chewed dense foods (which we replace with mastic gum), it is a return to nature. Crooked teeth and facial recession is not genetic, it is a new problem caused by not mewing.

2. SWALLOWING CORRECTLY changes your face. Not holding your tongue up on your palate. Unless you hardmew (which you can't do 24 hours a day), keeping your tongue on your palate is providing support but is not inputting much force at all. Mewing is a cue for your tongue to follow the proper swallowing pattern, your tongue should sweep the food/liquid across your palate and down your throat like a rolling pin and while it does this it pushes upward with a few pounds of force. Also, an incorrect swallowing pattern activates your buccinator which is a muscle used for infants to suck their mom's titty milk. You do not need to use it as an adult, and training this muscle makes you look bloated and kills your chance of having hollow cheeks.

3. Mewing is for much more than bones. Keeping your tongue on your palate, chewing hard gum, and swallowing correctly will: Give you hollow cheeks from buccinator atrophy, prevent your hyoid bone from dropping down to your balls and making you look old and ugly, SLIGHTLY straighten your teeth over time, prevent the need to use retainers after orthodontic treatment, SLIGHTLY induce a facial upswing which effects all the important bones in the face: zygos, mandible, etc., grow your masseter muscles which make your jaw appear wider and actually directly impact the shape of your mandible and even the width of the zygomatic arches, prevent TMJ and a bunch of other health related shit I left out because I know you're only concerned with cosmetics.

4. Mewing is not just keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Here's what it actually is: https://looksmax.org/threads/mewing-results-made-me-worse.9412/#post-166329 And also tongue chewing, this will make it less of a pain to keep it up there and actually encourage it to rest there. Tongue chewing is when you chew a piece of gum but instead of with your teeth you repeatedly mash it up against your palate with your tongue.

5. Mike Mew was not kicked out of the British Orthodontic Society because he's a scammer or lacks evidence. I actually read the entire transcript of Mike's meeting with the BOS before they took it down, and they kicked him out for a bunch of bullshit like "You refer to yourself as a doctor, this is misleading because yes you are a doctor but you should've called yourself a dentist," "You made a remark about slaves having good development, this is offensive for some reason," "You say young children should switch from liquids to solid foods with no baby food inbetween, this is impossible and is also a huge choking hazard" (bitch I ate a whole apple with just my gums when I was 2), "You give advice on posture correction but you are an orthodontist so you are unqualified to discuss this," and worst of all: "You don't have any proof that environmental factors cause malocclusion." At this point Mike slammed the desk and demanded a debate on the cause of malocclusion which they refused because he could "only defend himself, not his ideas" which is fucking retarded seeing as they were kicking him out because of his ideas. They also brought up that his social media campaign was misleading because he didn't have any proof of facial change in adults following his techniques. Here is a result without the use of growth guidance devices that prove mewing can change your face in adulthood:
View attachment 20904
More defined cheekbones and jaw, shorter face, less of a bloated look from enlarged buccinators, etc. Yes the change is VERY slight. Mewing works in adults but it doesn't work as well as people expect it to.
Inb4 "lens distortion," Mike is well aware of this and recommends people trying his techniques to take before and after photos from far away with telescopic lenses under unnatural reproducible light, so I doubt he forgot about it here.

Obviously the BOS wants Mike Mew discredited, if his techniques were popularized that means every 4 year old in the west would get simple preventative treatment such as myobrace and the jaw surgery and orthodontic industries would completely collapse.

6. Mewing isn't hard. Its a posture change, sure its hard to change your posture but once you have it down (which takes about 3 weeks of reminding yourself to mew a few times per day) then it becomes subconscious and you will do it in your sleep. You have no excuse for not mewing.

7. Mewing is "cope," yes. It is slow as shit at making actual bone changes which is what most people are interested in. If you want actual rapid skeletal change you need to use "facepulling" devices to make up for all the years of mouth breathing/poor posture/being fucked in the ass by your orthodontist. The bones in the face NEVER fuse and change HAS BEEN ACHIEVED outside of surgery. If you do use a facepulling technique, then you still need to mew for support while you are not actively pulling. (Do not do FAGGA and do not anchor the pulling forces on your teeth, buy a palate expander and anchor your pulling headgear onto that so it moves the entire jaw forward without tipping the teeth.)

There is no "crooked teeth" gene, there is no gene that controls the position of facial bones, snoring is unnatural, there is no "overbite" gene, there is no "underbite" gene, there is no gene responsible for lack or presence of hollow cheeks. If all these things aren't determined by genetics, then what determines them? Answer: Your TONGUE.

If you aren't mewing, what are you doing? then you're a retard.

Mike Mew doesn't want your money and he never denounced DIY facepulling like most greedy orthodontists would. Here's a video of him passively discussing the subject with an audience I think you might relate to:

If you have any doubts about what I'm saying here then ask, I have evidence that skeletal change is possible in adults without surgery and I could perhaps give you a better logical explanation then what I wrote if you have trouble understanding.

Bones in the face don't fuse and respond to force: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21211241
Masticatory muscles effect the shape of the lower jaw: https://academic.oup.com/ejo/article/32/1/66/507786
Chewing expands your zygomatic arches:
View attachment 20907
And then Mike Mew's stephen hawking example:
View attachment 20908
Young Stephen, decent facial development by modern standards.

View attachment 20909
Old Stephen, his maxilla got fucked because the muscles in his face died. If you can go from right to wrong at a late age, you can go from wrong to right at a late age. CHEW, bitch.

How is putting the entire tongue on the palate natural though? It does not seem natural at all.

Hard mewing plus experimenting with some facepulling as well
Might elaborate on the facepulling part?
Did you make an appliance yourself?

Is thumbpulling legit you bitches?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7125, 000 and 1 other person

Finally some perspective (pic unrelated)

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
@Proex @thehealingfields @bertcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6723
I already know all about mewing. Discovered it at 2017 so know a lot, check my sig. Idk what wincel path was though lol.

• Love it
Reactions: chance
2020 and still coping

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mexicanboi and SpearOfOrion
2020 and still coping
I am currently in the process of trying to find myself spiritually, live in the now and become a useful, positive member of society and to myself. Godspeed. Appreciate the moment.

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
I am currently in the process of trying to find myself spiritually, live in the now and become a useful, positive member of society and to myself. Godspeed. Appreciate the moment.
thanks. gonna go back into that frame of mind now good night and god bless

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and RAITEIII
Cope, i got ogred by the following:
-Genetics
-Prenatal and pubertal nutrition
-Bad genetic recombination
-Not hard enough diet

If Mewing was so natural why does no one hardy do it?

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Mexicanboi
-Genetics
-Not hard enough diet

Soft food diet

And Jfl at thinking that deformities can’t be genetic

Yeah that's genetic, aside from genetics proper forward growth starts by eating hard foods which forces your tounge against for palette hovering proper facial development

take the geneticpill. mewing is bullshit. stop cope and get it real with surgeries.

Yeah that's genetic, aside from genetics proper forward growth starts by eating hard foods which forces your tounge against for palette hovering proper facial development
Also Breastfeeding plays a role

I’m dropping another progress pic at the end of this year. My forward growth is even better especially maxilla!
tag me please

Starting to take this mewing crap seriously, only been dabbling in it up until now. Btw, took your advice on hard mewing and I can literally feel my upper molars moving or "shifting" outwards. I can't imagine how much I must've fucked myself over by not doing this shit religiously while I was developing. Schools need to teach this crap to young kids tbh

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
if you are not mewing what are you doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
-Genetics
-Not hard enough diet

Mewing is cope and doesn't usually work most of the time, but NOT mewing is shit and you should be mewing without expecting any results because not mewing is worse than believing that mewing will change your face.

that guy was clenching. you don't need to be afraid, you won't end up like that retard. just don't clench your jaw & follow wincel thread.
I'm doing the suction hold and my molar are touching when I do it. Idk if it's normal

I'm doing the suction hold and my molar are touching when I do it. Idk if it's normal
if it's slightly then it's completely normal. if you are literally grinding your teeth, then it's not. do you apply force ON the teeth? or only on the tongue? if you somehow put force on the teeth then it's wrong. if only on the tongue and teeth are slightly touching, then it's okay.
eventually you get used to it and teeth might even not touch. just keep doing it.
i recommend hard mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
  • Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton
the woman looks worse
she looks a lot better but it's just lens distortion

Mike Mew has ascended 0 adults, all of his adult changes are mere lens distortions.

Mewing is legit. IMW went from 37mm to 45mm. Probably had 10-20mm forward movement of the mandible as well. But it won't improve your looks much, at the very best it improves your side profile by a lot, but who cares about side profile....

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Here is a pic that shows 20mm difference in the mandible (@Gargantuan).
View attachment 932795
What are you saying
When you mew your mandible doesn't move further forward relative to your maxilla, tard. The difference between them is exactly that.

5. Mike Mew was not kicked out of the British Orthodontic Society because he's a scammer or lacks evidence. I actually read the entire transcript of Mike's meeting with the BOS before they took it down, and they kicked him out for a bunch of bullshit like "You refer to yourself as a doctor, this is misleading because yes you are a doctor but you should've called yourself a dentist," "You made a remark about slaves having good development, this is offensive for some reason," "You say young children should switch from liquids to solid foods with no baby food inbetween, this is impossible and is also a huge choking hazard" (bitch I ate a whole apple with just my gums when I was 2), "You give advice on posture correction but you are an orthodontist so you are unqualified to discuss this," and worst of all: "You don't have any proof that environmental factors cause malocclusion." At this point Mike slammed the desk and demanded a debate on the cause of malocclusion which they refused because he could "only defend himself, not his ideas" which is fucking retarded seeing as they were kicking him out because of his ideas. They also brought up that his social media campaign was misleading because he didn't have any proof of facial change in adults following his techniques. Here is a result without the use of growth guidance devices that prove mewing can change your face in adulthood:
4444444-png.20904

More defined cheekbones and jaw, shorter face, less of a bloated look from enlarged buccinators, etc. Yes the change is VERY slight. Mewing works in adults but it doesn't work as well as people expect it to.
Inb4 "lens distortion," Mike is well aware of this and recommends people trying his techniques to take before and after photos from far away with telescopic lenses under unnatural reproducible light, so I doubt he forgot about it here.

Obviously the BOS wants Mike Mew discredited, if his techniques were popularized that means every 4 year old in the west would get simple preventative treatment such as myobrace and the jaw surgery and orthodontic industries would completely collapse.
Holy shit they outjewed the jew.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lmao
I’m dropping another progress pic at the end of this year. My forward growth is even better especially maxilla!
Well?? Where are they