What you need to have in 2k20 to slay (RL Gigachad example)

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Hey guys, i have this Gigachad friend and i know a lot about his life because 2 friends of mine are very close to him, one is even related. Here are the nuclear blackpills for you to enjoy.

He has over 2k Matches on Tinder (hes using it for 3 months) and over 70 open messages. When we were partying this summer in parks, he would slay so many girls. So many beautiful girls. For example, he met this 9/10 25 year old and 2 hours later, he fucked her in a sandbox on a playground. Every girl who joined our group to drink with us drooled over him. Everyday we would go out with him, he fucked at least one girl. Its was surreal to see someone slay this much. So one friend of mine got very close to him and they started fucking girls together and he told me that hes also endowed like a fucking horse. He claims to have 9 inches and my friend saw how he sexted another girl, and her response to his dick pic was: What was gods plan?

So how does he look? I cant obviously post pictures but he isnt tall. Hes around 5'10-5'11 but he has good posture and uses shoes who give him another inch. He has a very good frame for his height, his shoulders are very wide but his body fat is around 15%. He used to look even better and had hollow cheeks when he was 10%. Hes got a dick like a horse (wtf god, why do you have to make him perfect ffs) and everytime he fucked girls, the girls would cum several times and they would say that he was the best they ever had. Facial wise, he looks a bit like Jordan Barrett. He got a very wide face, high cheekbones and good eye area. PSL wise, i would say that he looks around 6 to 6.5. Many of my friends who met him, said that they didnt expect him to slay this much.

Personalitywise, he is very controlled. He never acts goofy in front girls but also seldom when we are alone. He is very neurotic about the way the walks, sits and talks. So i think he learned over the years that shit like this matters too. He gives of a very confident, cocky vibe but hes also very silent. He doesnt talks much and gives girls the vibe that he doesnt likes them. I think this is a big part about his success. He also dresses really well.

So this thread is about one case of the biggest slayer i have every encountered and i think hes easily 1/10.000 when it comes to slaying. Hes 22 and has a body coutn of over 300. So i try to learn from him and i think that personality, confidence and manerism matter too. At least thats what he taught us. If you got any questions, throw them at me.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6908 and 18 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Deleted member 11143, Patient A and 14 others
almost red everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, Be_ConfidentBro and gaymidget
Only 5'10"? Lifefuel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, crazyfishy, mewcoper and 1 other person
Only 5'10"? Lifefuel
Yeah, especially considering that we live in Germany, the average height for our age is around 5'11 to 6'. We also had a few friends in the group who were facially above average and 6'2 but they had zero chance against him.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Turin, Patient A and 3 others
Yeah, especially considering that we live in Germany, the average height for our age is around 5'11 to 6'. We also had a few friends in the group who were facially above average and 6'2 but they had zero chance against him.
Dm pics? I'm trusted, wanna see

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
I have a friend like this too. Actually my best friend who i lived with for a year. When we went out to clubs etc, girls came up to him just to take pictures together with him. One time we took a picture together at a club, and a girl came up to him and started kissing him, Hahaha i actually have the pic when it happened.

He doesnt slay a lot tho tho because of his morals, he is looking for a virgin good girl. Which i respect

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebabcoper, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 11143 and 4 others
Hey guys, i have this Gigachad friend and i know a lot about his life because 2 friends of mine are very close to him, one is even related. Here are the nuclear blackpills for you to enjoy.

He has over 2k Matches on Tinder (hes using it for 3 months) and over 70 open messages. When we were partying this summer in parks, he would slay so many girls. So many beautiful girls. For example, he met this 9/10 25 year old and 2 hours later, he fucked her in a sandbox on a playground. Every girl who joined our group to drink with us drooled over him. Everyday we would go out with him, he fucked at least one girl. Its was surreal to see someone slay this much. So one friend of mine got very close to him and they started fucking girls together and he told me that hes also endowed like a fucking horse. He claims to have 9 inches and my friend saw how he sexted another girl, and her response to his dick pic was: What was gods plan?

So how does he look? I cant obviously post pictures but he isnt tall. Hes around 5'10-5'11 but he has good posture and uses shoes who give him another inch. He has a very good frame for his height, his shoulders are very wide but his body fat is around 15%. He used to look even better and had hollow cheeks when he was 10%. Hes got a dick like a horse (wtf god, why do you have to make him perfect ffs) and everytime he fucked girls, the girls would cum several times and they would say that he was the best they ever had. Facial wise, he looks a bit like Jordan Barrett. He got a very wide face, high cheekbones and good eye area. PSL wise, i would say that he looks around 6 to 6.5. Many of my friends who met him, said that they didnt expect him to slay this much.

Personalitywise, he is very controlled. He never acts goofy in front girls but also seldom when we are alone. He is very neurotic about the way the walks, sits and talks. So i think he learned over the years that shit like this matters too. He gives of a very confident, cocky vibe but hes also very silent. He doesnt talks much and gives girls the vibe that he doesnt likes them. I think this is a big part about his success. He also dresses really well.

So this thread is about one case of the biggest slayer i have every encountered and i think hes easily 1/10.000 when it comes to slaying. Hes 22 and has a body coutn of over 300. So i try to learn from him and i think that personality, confidence and manerism matter too. At least thats what he taught us. If you got any questions, throw them at me.
that guy is a fucking god damn
post his pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 11143, MaxillaIsEverything and 5 others
lol being 5'10 is about the only thing you have in common with him , so idk about lifefuel
I'm not 5'10, it's just quite a short height

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Curlbrahhh and sandcelmuttcel
Bro can I ask you something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Patient A, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
I dont know any one of you so sadly, i cant post pics because hes got a quite big internet presence and i dont want him to be doxxed. But yeah, his life sounds like a fucking made up teenage boy fanatasy but i saw it with my own 2 eyes.
Chad lives like this

I dont know any one of you so sadly, i cant post pics because hes got a quite big internet presence and i dont want him to be doxxed. But yeah, his life sounds like a fucking made up teenage boy fanatasy but i saw it with my own 2 eyes.
no pics no belif

• +1
Reactions: ugly_dog
fun fact: One night, we fucked 2 girls, he fucked one in a room, and i another one in the room next to him. He wanted to do a foursome but i declined although his girl was waay hotter. Does he really think i fuck next to him when hes packaging fuckin 9 inches???

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, HellenicChad, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Chad lives like this
I think that he a little more "special". I mean, i know quite a few chads but hes on another level. Hes been slaying since he was 14-15. Also, he slays without fame, its just his face (albeit he got quite famous in our city for breaking a lot of girls hearts)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
fun fact: One night, we fucked 2 girls, he fucked one in a room, and i another one in the room next to him. He wanted to do a foursome but i declined although his girl was waay hotter. Does he really think i fuck next to him when hes packaging fuckin 9 inches???
Bro you seen his dick... disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5891 and 6’1cel
Bro you seen his dick... disgusting
I never saw it, there was a rumor that hes got 9 inches but none of us believed it. Finally, a friend had a 3some with him and he was in disbelief because his cock was so big.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5891 and to_stop_da_cope
I never saw it, there was a rumor that hes got 9 inches but none of us believed it. Finally, a friend had a 3some with him and he was in disbelief because his cock was so big.
gaymidget

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and sandcelmuttcel
I think that he a little more "special". I mean, i know quite a few chads but hes on another level. Hes been slaying since he was 14-15. Also, he slays without fame, its just his face (albeit he got quite famous in our city for breaking a lot of girls hearts)
He probably could be famous, he's satisfied already most likely imo

Maybe your friend was so small

@gaymidget send pics please

No pics no care. Larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 5393
Is there anyway i can send pictures without being doxxed?
Pm me, and i rate. I am one of the serious and older guys on here. Will not dox anything.
You can also just draw some scribble on the corners of the pictures, that way nobody can image search the picture.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
The dickpill is the true nuclear blackpill. Once you are 6 PSL, you need to stand out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Patient A
@gaymidget I wanna see him too please

I also want to see a very attractive man, please pm me

Pm pics, I'm one of the oldest users who never doxxed anyone here. I'm curious tbh

You say 9 but ik he´s 7.5 max, dick size is incredibly inflated and anyone that says otherwise is gay

Sounds like another dark triad pill. PM pics pls

PM pic. intrigued. no proof no happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824
pm pics you fagg

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
thanks for the mewing motivation bro

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10615
doubt it your probs coping, even the sexiest man alive, theo hernandez, praised be his name, wouldn't even get those results

bump @gaymidget
can someone confirm the guy that op is talking about is 6psl?

bump @gaymidget
can someone confirm the guy that op is talking about is 6psl?
I have send it to 2 guys here, one rated him 5.5-6 PSL. He is good looking but not good looking enough to explain his success with girls. I think he proves that status, body language, frame and pheno matter a lot more than many people here admit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679