What you need to have in 2k20 to slay (RL Gigachad example)

I have send it to 2 guys here, one rated him 5.5-6 PSL. He is good looking but not good looking enough to explain his success with girls. I think he proves that status, body language, frame and pheno matter a lot more than many people here admit.
Lifefuel if he is 5.5psl for some users here

nopicsnocare

Can you pm me pics of him? I will never dox and I know how to rate. The thing is maybe he's much better looking than people here think since the psl scale isn't accurate. I have great insight into what's actually attractive irl.

@Bill Bruce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
The dickpill is the true nuclear blackpill. Once you are 6 PSL, you need to stand out.
Actually, he kind of took away my dick dysmorphia. All he does in bed is his so called finger tornado technique which he probably learned for the course of several hundred women he fucked. Also, he supposedly licks like a king. He doesnt even use his cock so much because he cant get hard often times.

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Patient A
You say 9 but ik he´s 7.5 max, dick size is incredibly inflated and anyone that says otherwise is gay
I mean, i kind of wanted to believe it and maybe its true but i asked the friend who saw it first hand: you sure that its not just 7-8 inches and hes just exaggerating? He told me that he is 100% sure that its at least over 8 inches. He himself got 7 inches and he said that his cock was way bigger.

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
No pics no care. Larp
Why should i larp? This isnt about me slaying. Hes a running gag in our friends group because its so unreal how he lives life. I just wanted to share with you what a neurotypical chad is livin everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10679 and Patient A
OP sent me pics, GL guy 5.5-5.75psl

Yeah, especially considering that we live in Germany, the average height for our age is around 5'11 to 6'. We also had a few friends in the group who were facially above average and 6'2 but they had zero chance against him.
what? me as a germancel i wanna know how this dude looks like.
its so hard to slay in germany im in disbelief.
also what location? north or south? it gotta be south cause here in the north even girls would tower him lol

What's stupid is the biggest slayer i know, guys that know him don't expect him to be much of a threat. Though their girlfriends eye fuck him when they go to the bathroom, and girls leave their boyfriends to go up to him in public. So i feel like a lot of guys who think someone is a chad lite is actually a chad. We tend to rate more masculine men higher than women do. Both of the biggest slayers i know don't have hunter eyes, one of them had sex rumors about them 6 hours away in Chicago. So i feel like as straight guys we can tell good looking vs bad, but we can't rate accurately.

GIGA CHAD at 5'11, maybe in a third world country but any 6"3+ would bully him into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: klamus
>psl 6
>Gigachad

Hey guys, i have this Gigachad friend and i know a lot about his life because 2 friends of mine are very close to him, one is even related. Here are the nuclear blackpills for you to enjoy.

He has over 2k Matches on Tinder (hes using it for 3 months) and over 70 open messages. When we were partying this summer in parks, he would slay so many girls. So many beautiful girls. For example, he met this 9/10 25 year old and 2 hours later, he fucked her in a sandbox on a playground. Every girl who joined our group to drink with us drooled over him. Everyday we would go out with him, he fucked at least one girl. Its was surreal to see someone slay this much. So one friend of mine got very close to him and they started fucking girls together and he told me that hes also endowed like a fucking horse. He claims to have 9 inches and my friend saw how he sexted another girl, and her response to his dick pic was: What was gods plan?

So how does he look? I cant obviously post pictures but he isnt tall. Hes around 5'10-5'11 but he has good posture and uses shoes who give him another inch. He has a very good frame for his height, his shoulders are very wide but his body fat is around 15%. He used to look even better and had hollow cheeks when he was 10%. Hes got a dick like a horse (wtf god, why do you have to make him perfect ffs) and everytime he fucked girls, the girls would cum several times and they would say that he was the best they ever had. Facial wise, he looks a bit like Jordan Barrett. He got a very wide face, high cheekbones and good eye area. PSL wise, i would say that he looks around 6 to 6.5. Many of my friends who met him, said that they didnt expect him to slay this much.

Personalitywise, he is very controlled. He never acts goofy in front girls but also seldom when we are alone. He is very neurotic about the way the walks, sits and talks. So i think he learned over the years that shit like this matters too. He gives of a very confident, cocky vibe but hes also very silent. He doesnt talks much and gives girls the vibe that he doesnt likes them. I think this is a big part about his success. He also dresses really well.

So this thread is about one case of the biggest slayer i have every encountered and i think hes easily 1/10.000 when it comes to slaying. Hes 22 and has a body coutn of over 300. So i try to learn from him and i think that personality, confidence and manerism matter too. At least thats what he taught us. If you got any questions, throw them at me.
Don't you get jealous of him??
Hey guys, i have this Gigachad friend and i know a lot about his life because 2 friends of mine are very close to him, one is even related. Here are the nuclear blackpills for you to enjoy.

He has over 2k Matches on Tinder (hes using it for 3 months) and over 70 open messages. When we were partying this summer in parks, he would slay so many girls. So many beautiful girls. For example, he met this 9/10 25 year old and 2 hours later, he fucked her in a sandbox on a playground. Every girl who joined our group to drink with us drooled over him. Everyday we would go out with him, he fucked at least one girl. Its was surreal to see someone slay this much. So one friend of mine got very close to him and they started fucking girls together and he told me that hes also endowed like a fucking horse. He claims to have 9 inches and my friend saw how he sexted another girl, and her response to his dick pic was: What was gods plan?

So how does he look? I cant obviously post pictures but he isnt tall. Hes around 5'10-5'11 but he has good posture and uses shoes who give him another inch. He has a very good frame for his height, his shoulders are very wide but his body fat is around 15%. He used to look even better and had hollow cheeks when he was 10%. Hes got a dick like a horse (wtf god, why do you have to make him perfect ffs) and everytime he fucked girls, the girls would cum several times and they would say that he was the best they ever had. Facial wise, he looks a bit like Jordan Barrett. He got a very wide face, high cheekbones and good eye area. PSL wise, i would say that he looks around 6 to 6.5. Many of my friends who met him, said that they didnt expect him to slay this much.

Personalitywise, he is very controlled. He never acts goofy in front girls but also seldom when we are alone. He is very neurotic about the way the walks, sits and talks. So i think he learned over the years that shit like this matters too. He gives of a very confident, cocky vibe but hes also very silent. He doesnt talks much and gives girls the vibe that he doesnt likes them. I think this is a big part about his success. He also dresses really well.

So this thread is about one case of the biggest slayer i have every encountered and i think hes easily 1/10.000 when it comes to slaying. Hes 22 and has a body coutn of over 300. So i try to learn from him and i think that personality, confidence and manerism matter too. At least thats what he taught us. If you got any questions, throw them at me.
How does he act around women, does he flirt with them or talk normally??

Nice story

GIGA CHAD at 5'11, maybe in a third world country but any 6"3+ would bully him into oblivion
You have no clue, we had friends with us who were taller, also good looking and more muscular. Nobody had even 1% of the success. One of our guys is 6'3 blonde white guy. Yeah, maybe someone who is 6'3 and has same PSL but PSL is always more important than face. I have more success than many of my friends who are taller and i am a 5'10 manlet.

Don't you get jealous of him??

How does he act around women, does he flirt with them or talk normally??
Jealous? Yeah but not in a bad way. We talk a lot about his stories and make jokes how he is a Chad Terminator and was born just to fuck women. He kinda motivates me to work on myself. I think i can have 60-70% of his success if i roidmaxx. On one occassion, i even got the hotter girl from 2, who approached us. But still, he has this huge dick while i am average.

He acts like a douche. He doesnt talk much and he never acts goofy or weird. He doesnt have any special game when it comes to his words but i think his whole apperance is his game. He kinda clothes himself like a rich kid and he is very conscious of the way he talks and walks.
Sometimes he invites girls from tinder and doesnt talk with them at all until he makes his moves and fingers/fucks them. Sometimes he pisses onto the car of girls or spits inside. But mostly, women ignore it or find it hot. Thats another blackpill prove for me.

Ah i should add, he has a very wide face, kinda like Jordan Barrett. Actually, he looks like a lower PSL version of Jordan Barrett. I dont know why, but he really looks like a fuckboy warrior, like he is some kind of terminator who has one task in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Ah i should add, he has a very wide face, kinda like Jordan Barrett. Actually, he looks like a lower PSL version of Jordan Barrett. I dont know why, but he really looks like a fuckboy warrior, like he is some kind of terminator who has one task in life.
Can you pm his pic bro?

Pm pics im so fkin curious now pls

@gaymidget
Pm pics.
I hate jewish tricks.
I would never dox.

How his hair look?? NW level?? Curly or straight?? Short or long??

Manlets don’t fall for this larp

Yes of course they matter, that's a big part of the reason for my success back at college. I was high tier normie back then, but I needed game.

People in the black pill community want to dismiss game because they are defensive off their "looks are 1#" belief system. They are 1# but that doesn't mean you can't factor in the sub factors.

Sub factors are incongruence. Women WOULD PREFER you to be incongruent to/with your looks.

"Incongruence is a humanistic psychology concept developed by Carl Rogers which suggests that unpleasant feelings can result from a discrepancy between our perceived and ideal self. The perceived self is how an individual views themselves and the ideal self is how an individual wishes they were."

See new Tweets

Tweet​

Rollo Tomassi

@RationalMale

·
Dec 15, 2018

Replying to
@orc__face

@buck_tulson
and 3 others
"Looks Maxing" can only go so far. If your Look is incongruent with your Game, or what it is that Look makes a woman (or men) expect from you it actually works against a guy.
https://twitter.com/RationalMale/status/1074055048685019136/photo/1

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
So if you look like a Stud and you are not able to back those Stud looks up with charisma/swagger, you will be incongruent with your looks.

Making you less attractive once they spend time with you. To woman and man.

Women will be less attracted to you and men respect you less. Of course you can still turn it around and start acting in accordance with how you looking, as you'll be given countless chances, not only with the same people, but others, but you get the gist.

This is why he slays hard and why some other Chads probably slay, but not quite as much.

Dark triad is real.

Character etc, is meaningless these days. You can be the best entertainer, girls will use you as their personal stand up comedian and someone who mentally "stimulates" them and leave you in the friend-zone area and smash with masculine Chad and Tyrone.

Chad and Tyrone don't have to be (and rarely are) acting like a smart, polite guy who entertains girls for hours, makes them laugh, discusses with them about all sorts of shit etc. They're just masculine, give short answers, do the minimal talk required in a conversation and just act masculine.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
PM I’m here for years and never doxxed anyone

2k matches..I can't even imagine that..Let's see his pic

So if you look like a Stud and you are not able to back those Stud looks up with charisma/swagger, you will be incongruent with your looks.

Making you less attractive once they spend time with you. To woman and man.

Women will be less attracted to you and men respect you less. Of course you can still turn it around and start acting in accordance with how you looking, as you'll be given countless chances, not only with the same people, but others, but you get the gist.

This is why he slays hard and why some other Chads probably slay, but not quite as much.

Dark triad is real.

Character etc, is meaningless these days. You can be the best entertainer, girls will use you as their personal stand up comedian and someone who mentally "stimulates" them and leave you in the friend-zone area and smash with masculine Chad and Tyrone.

Chad and Tyrone don't have to be (and rarely are) acting like a smart, polite guy who entertains girls for hours, makes them laugh, discusses with them about all sorts of shit etc. They're just masculine, give short answers, do the minimal talk required in a conversation and just act masculine.
Very good point, never thought about that.

Manlets don’t fall for this larp
He ist exactly a manlet, yeah he's only around 5'10.5 but he has very very good posture and he has wide shoulders which make him look taller than he is.
My one friend has superb genetics when it comes to strength and muscle building but he has only average, maybe a little under average bideltoid and he looks like shit when they both stand next to each other in clothes.

He even told be stories where girls were shocked that he had a very very good body underneath the clothes while Mr. 25cm had a shitty body.

Thats why I urge anyone who hasn't elite genetics to hop on roids. Shoulderwidth and neck size can make a huge difference, why not use roids to have an edge on the competition?

He ist exactly a manlet, yeah he's only around 5'10.5 but he has very very good posture and he has wide shoulders which make him look taller than he is.
My one friend has superb genetics when it comes to strength and muscle building but he has only average, maybe a little under average bideltoid and he looks like shit when they both stand next to each other in clothes.

He even told be stories where girls were shocked that he had a very very good body underneath the clothes while Mr. 25cm had a shitty body.

Thats why I urge anyone who hasn't elite genetics to hop on roids. Shoulderwidth and neck size can make a huge difference, why not use roids to have an edge on the competition?
Can you pm pics of the dude