whats a handsome face without height?

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
a dissapointment

better than nothing, but a dissapointment nonethe less

the other thing to note, big skulls only suit tall people, as growth is linear, manlets with big skulls look like simpletons

height and white is #1 factor of a good base imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, AdamLanza and Deleted member 2846
a dissapointment

better than nothing, but a dissapointment nonethe less

the other thing to note, big skulls only suit tall people, as growth is linear, manlets with big skulls look like simpletons

height and white is #1 factor of a good base imo

View attachment 111292
Average height and good face is okay though.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: About2Rope, Elgoblino, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

its average, average is average, like i said you could be below average

but being tall with a good face just completes the jigsaw, its game over youve won

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279

what's average height sir ?
its average, average is average, like i said you could be below average

but being tall with a good face just completes the jigsaw, its game over youve won

i know slayer, who slay more than 6 PSL guys, despite beeing 5'7 though

i know slayer, who slay more than 6 PSL guys, despite beeing 5'7 though

if you cant slay, you are sub 1 all things considered, fucking women is easier than cutting bread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and I'mme
Idk really it depends.
I'd choose 6psl 6'0 over 7psl 5'9 really, becaue you'd mog 80% of guys in height and 99% in face.
I wouldn't choose 5psl 6'0 over 6psl 5'9. Height really doesn't mean much without face.

So the 20% of people you don't mog won't usually have a better face than you because the sample size is smaller.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, born to die 2002, Elgoblino and 1 other person
It’s like a jacked body with chicken legs.

Nothing. Imo its nothing ngl

So much better to be average height and handsome than to be tall with an average face.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Idk really it depends.
I'd choose 6psl 6'0 over 7psl 5'9 really, becaue you'd mog 80% of guys in height and 99% in face.
I wouldn't choose 5psl 6'0 over 6psl 5'9. Height really doesn't mean much without face.

So the 20% of people you don't mog won't usually have a better face than you because the sample size is smaller.
is 6 PSL that much above average?

Also regarding OP, the biggest slayer I know is a guy with noticeably under average height and zero fashion sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Idk really it depends.

Just wear lifts. 7psl face at 5'9 with 3 inch boots and u'll mog 80% of guys in height and 99% in face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Just wear lifts. 7psl face at 5'9 with 3 inch boots and u'll mog 80% of guys in height and 99% in face
That's the problem though. There's a cuck named rob paul that measures different shoe lift sizes and how to lift fraud.
His recent tests showed that 2 inch lifts only gave about 1 inch total. And I bought some from Amazon and he wasn't wrong.

Most shoes that have lifts above 3 inches are really bulky too. I may consider them though srs. Seems like an easy thing to fraud in comparison to something like face.
is 6 PSL that much above average?

Also regarding OP, the biggest slayer I know is a guy with noticeably under average height and zero fashion sense
I meant to say 94-97%.
I see 6psl guys mostly 1 in 20 people in Texas. I don't take "outliers" like people over 40 or obese people though.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy