What’s my PSL and how can I improve it?

you have slave pheno tbh. you good man just hardmew and raise confidence via game and approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1956
You have good features but for some reason u just look aspie to me. Id give u 5.5-5.75psl though which is still good.

what u can do: fat graft uee, longer hair on top.

u need more downwards growth in ur jaw area imo

You have good features but for some reason u just look aspie to me. Id give u 5.5-5.75psl though which is still good.

what u can do: fat graft uee, longer hair on top.

u need more downwards growth in ur jaw area imo
he has a short skull but very good proportions otherwise

it looks low class and he slays now for sure

when he gets older and starts losing collagen the short skull will hit him harder

compare skull height to this

20190926 161958532 M 4bb3054fae5481d24b768f5b16527ef0

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2486
What do you mean by slave pheno?
"
he has a short skull but very good proportions otherwise

it looks low class and he slays now for sure
"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You will never be 6'4"
I don t care,here girls are max 1,60m. Don t do hard cope,u can t mog the Kinko,no one here can,don t disrespect he.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Sth constructive: get Botox to flatten your eyebrow arches, a little bit of jaw filler in the gonion area and grow stubble if you can.
flatten eyebrow arches why?

Wide hips it's over
FUUUUCK first think I thought was that his shoulder to hip ratio is fucked and that he will never be chad

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 656
I'm good at rating but I sometimes have a hard time here and there. One Indian guy dm'ed me once and he looked like an Indian Sean O'Pry. He even symmetry mogged O'pry.
@Titbot

Mogs me hard . Joint the small skull club

And here I am faced with the prospect of spending $50k+ MORE than what I've spent already in additional plastic surgeries that STILL won't result in me being nearly as GL as this guy. Just amazing to think about the hand some of us are dealt in life

You are 100% Chad bro. Just use this forum to softmaxx and ensure you don't hit the wall too early.