What’s my PSL rating🤔

Neverbegameover!

Neverbegameover!

Iron
Known about looks maxing for quite awhile after discovering the red pill, from what I understand PSL is different from real life ratings but I’m curious on where I stand according to the rating standards and if I can improve, anyways here’s what I look like. All feedback is appreciated.
C85CCA54 0D0C 43F3 A36B 77BC64AFAD35
C2DF7256 A69C 481C 9F46 443A8F3FB734

C9B5C26B A412 42CB 8E05 E7D63ABC7271

0E28A396 1D77 47A1 9C2D 510E1F800612

Attachments

• 9A93121C-173C-4C5B-B6C0-19D72C0731CB.jpeg
    9A93121C-173C-4C5B-B6C0-19D72C0731CB.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 139
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9699, Michael Myers and 6 others
lookin like a million pesos

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, curryboy123 and Deleted member 6873
looks good tbh

like 4.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 7521
How big is your cock

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Chadeep, audreyen and 1 other person
why is nearly every user on here not white and for your rating you have good bones but there a weird shape you have an extreme diomand face shape, meaning wide high cheekbones narrow forehead and average or narrow jaw
i think something to make you jaw and chin wider would ascend you to a weak tyronelite

are you downward grown?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 9090, Chadeep and 3 others
Pretty good bones but you lack eye area and your skin tone looks kinda off. Also that hairstyle is not doing anything for you, keep the top short.

Is 4.5 good? I got rated 4.5, isn’t that average
3.5 - low tier normie
4 - normie
4.5 - high tier normie
5 - lowtier chadlite
5.5 - chadlite
6+ - chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Songe, audreyen and 1 other person
why is nearly every user on here not white and for your rating you have good bones but there a weird shape you have an extreme diomand face shape, meaning wide high cheekbones narrow forehead and average or narrow jaw
i think something to make you jaw and chin wider would ascend you to a weak tyronelite

are you downward grown?
I don’t think so, what’s downward growth exactly?

3.5 - low tier normie
4 - normie
4.5 - high tier normie
5 - lowtier chadlite
5.5 - chadlite
6+ - chad
Life fuel for my beard frauding ass

I don’t think so, what’s downward growth exactly?
downward growth means instead of your jaw going straight and pointing out it grown downward and points down its diffrent to a recessed chin

downward growth means instead of your jaw going straight and pointing out it grown downward and points down its diffrent to a recessed chin
Ahh gotcha, hm I mean my jaw protrudes forward quite a bit and it doesn’t feel like it’s downward grown but I’ll have to look more into it, didn’t even know that was a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
You got a unique look going on. Kind of like Jimi Hendrix did.

Forget all this PSL bullsh*t. You're good looking enough for the red pill to take you all the damn way. Most people here don't know what they're talking about half the time anyway. The place is an echo chamber of mental retardation at it's finest.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, Deleted member 9090, everythingisacope and 2 others
You got a unique look going on. Kind of like Jimi Hendrix did.

Forget all this PSL bullsh*t. You're good looking enough for the red pill to take you all the damn way. Most people here don't know what they're talking about half the time anyway. The place is an echo chamber of mental retardation at it's finest.
Appreciate it, funnily enough the last girl I dated said the same thing in regards to the Jimi Hendrix comment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
ali express jimi hendrix

Decent bones, bad skin, not rlly good eye area, maybe a better nose, and your chin needs to be wider, because the shape doesn't look good, and it looks slightly downward grown.

Downward growth, weird ears, bad eye area.
Still mogs me to oblivion SMV wise because tall chin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Idk, he could be chadlite imo if he gets a haircut, gets his chin to be more robust and takes care of his skin.
Fair enough
You’re around his looks level imo

Fair enough
You’re around his looks level imo
I look slightly better, chadlite only due to better lower third, nose, skin and probs better eyes, though my pic doesn't show it since I am looking at my camera.

4psl tbh
Good bone structure, 0 harmony

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 3997
Homoerectus/10

If 6ft+ 5psl if not 4.5 psl

I look slightly better, chadlite only due to better lower third, nose, skin and probs better eyes, though my pic doesn't show it since I am looking at my camera.
How tall are you?

You look good. Room for improvement of course

You look like Don Cheadle little bit

What did you do for looksmaxxing?

What did you do for looksmaxxing?
Nothing really lol I mean I workout to stay toned and get haircuts when I can but that’s about all, I am about to make a more effective skincare routine though

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
How did a Black guy even have the IQ to find this fourm?..anyway nigger..I give you a 4.5..lookmaxxing can get you to a 6.5

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
tyronelite imho due to bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
3psl? 🤔I’m not so sure about that, not saying I’m a chad/Tyrone but I don’t think a 3psl would have a good success rate with women, is that not what’s called subhuman on here

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
4 psl but shave that broccoli hair off mate no offence