What's stopping you from taking SARMS

MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle

Iron
Just cycle Rad140 and bridge it with MK677, probably hit your genetic ceiling in a years time. So why not ???

because i don't wanna shut down my endogenous production, more than 3-4 cycles=not even getting it close to where your levels used to be even with the perfect pct protocol tbh. maybe when im old but certainly not now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Seppukucel
I’m currently running rad140 and lgd 4033. what’s up?

• Love it
Reactions: MasterTurtle
Rad 140 requires full pct, so might as well just use test, also cheaper and way more research on long term effects
Already on MK677

• +1
Reactions: MasterTurtle and xefo
Because I'm poor

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, MentalistKebab, MasterTurtle and 3 others
dont wanna risk hairloss tbh

• +1
Reactions: Random and MasterTurtle
I get horrible diarrhea from MK

because i don't wanna shut down my endogenous production, more than 3-4 cycles=not even getting it close to where your levels used to be even with the perfect pct protocol tbh. maybe when im old but certainly not now.
It suppresses though, ain't like it's gonna stay low forever. Probably knock off <100 ng/dl or something, which is probably attributed to age too.

because sarms are shit, natural test suppression with very little muscle gain, might as well inject test

Rad 140 requires full pct, so might as well just use test, also cheaper and way more research on long term effects
Already on MK677
but if you're young wouldn't your balls be gone forever from running test. Could just run low dose Rad140 like most clinical studies do

but if you're young wouldn't your balls be gone forever from running test. Could just run low dose Rad140 like most clinical studies do
If the dose is high enough and the cycle long enough to make gains, it will fuck up your endogenous production.

• +1
Reactions: MasterTurtle
Roids existing

Roids existing
You get to go back to being "natty" afterwards though, I mean forking out an extra 300 every month for the next 40 years that could be going to something like an index fund. Idk maybe i'm a scrooge that thinks long term lmao

Because, unlike Testosterone, SARMs are unresearched chemicals and we don't know if they have any long-term side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Incoming, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
because we are pussy Incel genetic trash beta males.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Random and Julius
If you’re gonna go down that route just use the real deal steroids. Way better bang for your buck and also the long term health implications are better understood, who knows if in a few decades time all these SARMs May end up being linked to cancer or some shti

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy, Julius and MasterTurtle
Because, unlike Testosterone, SARMs are unresearched chemicals and we don't know if they have any long-term side effects
This too tbh atleast with Test E we know all the sides

have you noticed skull growth

afraid my partents will find the package in the mail. Someone has advice for this?

If you’re gonna go down that route just use the real deal steroids. Way better bang for your buck and also the long term health implications are better understood, who knows if in a few decades time all these SARMs May end up being linked to cancer or some shti
Everything is linked to cancer anyway

also the long term health implications are better understood, who knows if in a few decades time all these SARMs May end up being linked to cancer or some shti

eh, the mechanism of action of SARMS (in the strict sense, not MK) is relatively simple and close to that of AAS so I would be surprised if there were any unexpected and grave side effects in long-term use.

inb4 gymcels start dropping dead like flies in 20 years

eh, the mechanism of action of SARMS (in the strict sense, not MK) is relatively simple and close to that of AAS so I would be surprised if there were any unexpected and grave side effects in long-term use.

inb4 gymcels start dropping dead like flies in 20 years

Well the only reason I say this is because athletes have used drugs like test deca etc for a good 5 decades now so we have good real world examples of the long term effects of these drugs whereas sarms have been around for only a few yeaes

Bcs customs dont wanna give my shit