What's that obsession with islam recently

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Basically, i am seeing many incels here joining islam, betraying their own religion in attempt to fuck some women. Cause iSlAmİ WoMeN aRe LoYal :feelsuhh:... Many men here wish they have LTR partner, and muslim copers just THINK they are gonna get it by obeying to fake religion.

While the reality is women from all places from the world, they all live in democratic society, and the access to the internet is free, so they can see exactly how other whores are behaving, like ameri-slots or just anything they want to see. Doesn't that give them the equal position to yours when it comes to human rights? - You are cuck for changing your religion, and doing it for pussy at the first place !

And i mean seriously? You have to go that low? Like spiting on Jesus just so you can feel happy about yourself, just so you can fuck, and continue to be even more sinful??

You just don't have counter-argument against that

You are not reading bible, you are constantly sinful, you are straight up betraying Jesus... but if you just dig little deeper, you will find that Christianity is only true religion, that bible is accurate, that most of the things are controled by demons, and that you right now might be possesed with one... B... - but youre just moronic brainlet who doesn't care about that stuff, you are like; i just want pussy, tight pussy sex islami :feelsuhh:.

I am not someone who blindly believes in god, i know he exists, there is no such self improvement thing as the bible, honestly screw all other things, god Jesus helped me in many ways in life ❤.
20200502 133945

You all who betrayed Jesus are satanic, you low-vibrational demonic scum. There is going to be some serious consenquences for you, think about your decisions ratonally.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Bitch, Lolcel and 8 others
they like islam because it's the most effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 4804, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Dindu read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804 and MrGlutton
... EMBRACE YOURSELVES FOR MASSES OF BLUNTLY POSSESED INCELS RAIDING MY THREAD

Please inform yourself about Christianity, tnx
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
This verse is the answer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, the next o'pry, john2 and 1 other person
I think its just a meme bro

@john2 GTFIH bro

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Chintuck22
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
This verse is the answer
It's just sad that people run away from truth, like they just don't want to face it... And let's be honest, many people are sinful and not willing to change, it just look sad to me, bro

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Kingkellz
woman have lower status in islam -check
its forbidden to be a slutwhore in islamic countries -check
multiwoman marriage -check
forced marriage -check

Islam is the future. its the only man driven society change that is available and somewhat flys under the radar of liberals

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 4804
woman have lower status in islam check
its forbidden to be a slutwhore in islamic countries check
multiwoman marriage check
forced marriage check

Islam is the future
Notice how all the thing you've just said are revolving around women, physical pleasure?

Like you can get all that even as a Christian, many EE countries have arranged marriages you know.

And pro tip to everyone: YOU WILL NEVER GET MARRIED IF YOU ARE SOME RANDOM ASS CUCK, TO WHOM FATHER IS GONNA GIVE HIM HIS DAUGHTER, YOU HAVE TO BE THEOLOGICALLY LITERATE, AND NOT SOME RANDOM ASS INCEL WHO BETRAYED HIS OWN RELIGION FOR PUSSY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby and Subhuman Philtrum
christianity is dead, it has lost all its transformative power. no one is going back to that. only islam is still alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 4804
Basically, i am seeing many incels here joining islam, betraying their own religion in attempt to fuck some women. Cause iSlAmİ WoMeN aRe LoYal :feelsuhh:... Many men here wish they have LTR partner, and muslim copers just THINK they are gonna get it by obeying to fake religion.

While the reality is women from all places from the world, they all live in democratic society, and the access to the internet is free, so they can see exactly how other whores are behaving, like ameri-slots or just anything they want to see. Doesn't that give them the equal position to yours when it comes to human rights? - You are cuck for changing your religion, and doing it for pussy at the first place !

And i mean seriously? You have to go that low? Like spiting on Jesus just so you can feel happy about yourself, just so you can fuck, and continue to be even more sinful??

You are not reading bible, you are constantly sinful, you are straight up betraying Jesus... but if you just dig little deeper, you will find that Christianity is only true religion, that bible is accurate, that most of the things are controled by demons, and that you right now might be possesed with one... B... - but youre just moronic brainlet who doesn't care about that stuff, you are like; i just want pussy, tight pussy sex islami :feelsuhh:.

I am not someone who blindly believes in god, i know he exists, there is no such self improvement thing as the bible, honestly screw all other things, god Jesus helped me in many ways in life ❤.
View attachment 388675

You all who betrayed Jesus are satanic, you low-vibrational demonic scum. There is going to be some serious consenquences for you, think about your decisions ratonally.
One religitard telling others that they're stupid for believing in another religitard belief.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip and OOGABOOGA
I rather hindumaxx ngl

christianity is dead, it has lost all its transformative power. no one is going back to that. only islam is still alive
It just seems like that because there are more muslims who are moral, and values tradition, yes they are majority, but that religion is created by satan. Look it up please
One religitard telling others that they're stupid for believing in another religitard belief.
What's so sad about this whole thing is i'm trying to save people from years of suffering, but no one bothers to give me a damn, same happened to my natural lifestyle thread, just few people were bookmarking it, it's just sad seeing people 'drowning' around you, and you can't do anything to save them

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Kingkellz and Deleted member 3202
I dont care about the religious aspect of islam. if its made by satan, im fine with that.
Its the society regulating side thats appealing.

I dont care about the religious aspect of islam. if its made by satan, im fine with that.
Its the society regulating side thats appealing.
Alright, i see where it goes man, do whatever keeps your cope around. Am just pointing out some truth in the dark in this thread, don't mind me lol

And yes society is satanic, you can already guess what's the serum against that. If you ever marry an woman, make sure you go far away from the society, and live a modist peaceful life

All good brah

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Kingkellz
Its only a matter of time anyway. muslims reproduce much quicker than the west.

Dwayne johnson applaud

i just want pussy, tight pussy sex islami :feelsuhh:.

There is going to be some serious consenquences for you, think about your decisions ratonally.
Indeed bro.

I'm not even going to highlight or put this message down below, in font 26 now. If anyone wants to read it, read it or just cope and move on with your degenerate life.

There's so many copers in real life who think that -
"oh I prayed to Jeysus! why am I not getting the caarrr or a house or the vidya I wanted :soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:."
You utter fools, it's about eternal salvation and where you'll end up forever once you die.
Jesus died on the cross for yours sins, not so that you can get the brand new car you wanted in life.
Once you're in hell, you're there forever, no forgiveness, no sorry, no bribe, no please, no mercy, just pure agony and pain forever.

The reason why so many reject this entire doctrine or concept of hell, is because they love to live in their sin and the entire idea is cruel to them. It's too bad to be true for them.
They're so desensitized to lying, stealing, hating and sleeping around that if you tell them you're going to hell for your sinful life... they'll be shocked and say to you, this can't happen "oh it's just a psychological tactic to keep muh humans and sociyety in control :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:."

This thread is spot on ngl. You've said more than enough.
Have a like and don't ever fall into delusion.
Cheers... keep up with the good work.

@6ft1 @Blackout.xl @OOGABOOGA @TubOfLard @Aesthetics_III @theREALbleachcel .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
View attachment 388726

View attachment 388730

Indeed bro.

I'm not even going to highlight or put this message down below, in font 26 now. If anyone wants to read it, read it or just cope and move on with your degenerate life.

There's so many copers in real life who think that -
"oh I prayed to Jeysus! why am I not getting the caarrr or a house or the vidya I wanted :soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:."
You utter fools, it's about eternal salvation and where you'll end up forever once you die.
Jesus died on the cross for yours sins, not so that you can get the brand new car you wanted in life.
Once you're in hell, you're there forever, no forgiveness, no sorry, no bribe, no please, no mercy, just pure agony and pain forever.

The reason why so many reject this entire doctrine or concept of hell, is because they love to live in their sin and the entire idea is cruel to them. It's too bad to be true for them.
They're so desensitized to lying, stealing, hating and sleeping around that if you tell them you're going to hell for your sinful life... they'll be shocked and say to you, this can't happen "oh it's just a psychological tactic to keep muh humans and sociyety in control :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:."

This thread is spot on ngl. You've said more than enough.
Have a like and don't ever fall into delusion.
Cheers... keep up with the good work.

@6ft1 @Blackout.xl @OOGABOOGA @TubOfLard @Aesthetics_III @theREALbleachcel .
There is zero proof of god existing nor is there proof that he doesn't exist.

And stop telling people that they're going to hell for following their biologically programmed prime directives.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Because Islam is the last stand against degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Finalchad
idk why maybe Ramadan

Great thread, I like where your head’s at.

I’ve written about this recently here, how Islam presents a lot of structure to enforce God’s law and Christian morality. It’s so close and so good in many ways that at times I’ve wanted it to be proven to me over Christianity bc it would grant me a more effective and active community of God fearing individuals. But the logical issues surrounding the difference in status, death, and resurrection of Jesus between Islam and Christianity always trip me up.

The Bible tells that faith in Christ is the only way to heaven. Islam forces strict adherence to God’s law, but ignores this whole message from the New Testament. Islam tells that Jesus was just a prophet, but that what he said was either inaccurate, or that the New Testament has been altered massively. None of it really makes sense.

I’ve never met a Muslim I didn’t like so it’s hard to say this, but I think it’s a trick by the devil to direct the faithful down a false path. Satan can quote scripture after all.

@Chadelite @Dante1 @turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4804
Idk why u cope about christianity but here is a few things that u have to note :
1. Exactly all religions will tell u its the truth. If u want to take some texts that shows some scientifical facts or something that is true in the bible, i can show u the exact same with islam( also there is much more things in the quran about the world that are factually true, whether it's about human psychology, or straight up science.
2. People who talk about islam here are MOST AND FOREMOST atheists that cannot cope with christianity anymore, knowing that the west is doomed and all roots to the semitic religion have been cut through democracy and capitalism. Now there is a lot of unanswered questions that these people had in their minds, and that simply led to not believe anymore.
An atheist doesnt exist by the way, everybody fear death, because they know there might be something after it. Since christianity is gone, there is only 2 choices to replace it. Either judaism or islam. Islam is much more closer to christianity and the old testament because the prophet muhammad had close friends that were christians. So basic things like the word amen after all prayers are replaced with amin in the quran.
3. Islam is getting famous because of the impressive knowledge there is in the quran. Arabs were the most advanced at the time so it surely helped. Also islam is synonym of high t.
4. Hope u having a great day and im doing good ldaring peace bro:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Chadelite and stuckneworleans
If you can't tell the shill posters from the crazy posters from the stupid posters from the legit posters you should not be on this board.

I stopped reading halfway, but jfl at people thinking that Muslim girls are loyal virgins.

They're probably the sluttiest out of them all, and the worst is that they could be non-virgins and you would never know because they will lie about it for their life.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Great thread, I like where your head’s at.

I’ve written about this recently here, how Islam presents a lot of structure to enforce God’s law and Christian morality. It’s so close and so good in many ways that at times I’ve wanted it to be proven to me over Christianity bc it would grant me a more effective and active community of God fearing individuals. But the logical issues surrounding the difference in status, death, and resurrection of Jesus between Islam and Christianity always trip me up.

The Bible tells that faith in Christ is the only way to heaven. Islam forces strict adherence to God’s law, but ignores this whole message from the New Testament. Islam tells that Jesus was just a prophet, but that what he said was either inaccurate, or that the New Testament has been altered massively. None of it really makes sense.

I’ve never met a Muslim I didn’t like so it’s hard to say this, but I think it’s a trick by the devil to direct the faithful down a false path. Satan can quote scripture after all.

@Chadelite @Dante1 @turkproducer
After god gave us all free will, he knew there will be someone who says no to him, otherwise he wouldn't have created us, Islam, buddhism, Hinduism is all no to god.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It just takes one little bumo :feelsokman::tiny:

to destroy every shit thread

View attachment 388675

Just worship a man on a stick who happens to be God himself theory.

You'll rot in hell for saying that, you filthy infidel.

How can God kill himself in order to forgive humanity, mirin your low IQ

Just worship a man on a stick who happens to be God himself theory.

You'll rot in hell for saying that, you filthy infidel.

How can God kill himself in order to forgive humanity, mirin your low IQ
Bro, i'm NOT gonna argue cause:

9e5531c5f6285674bd11f7048ee24127