What’s the best alcochol to cope with that avoids to looksmin the most?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Is it beer?
Or is there any better alcochol that you can avoid looksmin with as much as possible?

vodka probably

Liquor is the lowest calorie and lowest bloat alcohol. Alcohol is terrible for you regardless. Find a better way to cope like exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Stare, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
Whiskey

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and x30001
heroinfather

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
Straight vodka or kys

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, fobos and androidcel
Whiskey on the rocks is my vice

But don't. Alcohol no matter what it is will age you, and as for fat gain, it's not the calories in liquor that matters. Your body will prioritize processing the alcohol FIRST before any food you eat so don't eat while you've still got a positive blood alcohol level.

Whiskey on the rocks is my vice

But don't. Alcohol no matter what it is will age you, and as for fat gain, it's not the calories in liquor that matters. Your body will prioritize processing the alcohol FIRST before any food you eat so don't eat while you've still got a positive blood alcohol level.
And if I only drink 1-2 times a month?

Fucking kill yourself if you're not drinking cheap vodka every day alone in your room

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Absi, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
My favourite is Blue WKD and Smirnoff Ice but I even settle for alcohol/beer that I don’t like the taste of just for the sake of getting drunk.

Jfl @ you if you're not drinking straight everclear or absinthe

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Just don't drink anything with sugar, alchohol bloats your skin enough allready and sugar will only make it worse.

makes 100 posts with his face asking if hes bloated
makes 1000 posts asking how to debloat
drinks beer

ok buddy

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and gaymidget
Vodka, rum or gin, less calories and stronger % = less drinking, less bloat as with cider, larger, ale, beer and wine.

Vodka, rum or gin, less calories and stronger % = less drinking, less bloat as with cider, larger, ale, beer and wine.
yeah the ones with sugar will give you less bloat :feelsuhh:

Just drink coffee and C4, br0. At least they can make you productive.

Best coping drug is weed

coffee and cigs are better

vodka or switch to benzos

Beer is tha bomb. Liquor is quicker but all the calories are from alcohol anyways may as well get some of that delicoous beer

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Best coping drug is weed
But it’s hard to get as a loner because it’s illegal in most places and you can’t get to know any dealers if you barely have any friends

Capt. Morgan

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
any type alcohol taste bad af, why you guys want to drink it? i only drink it in social setting

just take some sort of medicine for social anxiety, alcohol kills gains

alc is 9 cal per gram, taste like shit, cost $ that can be spent towards looksmaxx, ruins your liver, kidneys, brain, etc. fucks up skin, counter productive w/ exercising and dieting. gets in the way of being productive, too. it's shit. don't drink.

alc is 9 cal per gram, taste like shit, cost $ that can be spent towards looksmaxx, ruins your liver, kidneys, brain, etc. fucks up skin, counter productive w/ exercising and dieting. gets in the way of being productive, too. it's shit. don't drink.
What about wine? Is it just a meme that a glass a day is good for you?

How many times i will tell you its Haram guys