What’s the best city to live in?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
It doesn’t have to be dating related, just what do you think would be the best quality of life and why.

Mumbai, Lagos, Curacao, Manila, Detroit. All good safe quality cities

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyprexa, Deleted member 13787, Banderacell and 35 others
my hometown propably, because I grew up there and I miss it there

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
Amsterdam hot bitches

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndianJock, elfmaxx and PubertyMaxxer
the slums of mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, HighTGymcel, BigBoy and 2 others
Berlin

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
For me it's not about the place but rather who I am with. With the right people I'd be happy pretty much anywhere (anywhere normal, inb4 muh shithole)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndianJock, HighTGymcel, BigBoy and 1 other person
Barcelona

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rizzmqxer66, ascendedgeek and Dios
Zimbabwe. my hometown

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic, BigBoy, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
I'd want to live on Sardinia or Corsica tbh

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and MiroslavBulldosex
Zimbabwe. my hometown
Mmm my friend says things there are pretty bad (he's from South Africa). Is land expropriation also gonna happen there?

ofc capital of technology and modern renessaince adana

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
Norilsk for happinessmax

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
I'd love to live in Sidney tbh, but that's depends on how many chads there are there

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Austria, luxembourg, belgium, any of the nice places

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I love life here in Spain. Barcelona is awesome. But dating life is almost non existent for average guys. It's hard to find a balance beetwen quality of life and minimum threshold for having a decent sex life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, rockndogs, Hector and 1 other person
I love life here in Spain. Barcelona is awesome. But dating life is almost non existent for average guys. It's hard to find a balance beetwen quality of life and minimum threshold for having a decent sex life
Is it a hypergamy hellhole? tourist city right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Is it a hypergamy hellhole? tourist city right?
There are a lot of tourist yes. I wouldn't say it's a hellhole though. Thinks around here eare easier than in northen Europe or America for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
There are a lot of tourist yes. I wouldn't say it's a hellhole though. Thinks around here eare easier than in northen Europe or America for sure.
A lotta tourist chads must be travelling there. Gives more options

A lotta tourist chads must be travelling there. Gives more options
Not as many as you think. Chads are going to Mallorca and Ibiza, where all the great parties and clubs are. Barcelona is more visites by families I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and IndianJock
Not as many as you think. Chads are going to Mallorca and Ibiza, where all the great parties and clubs are. Barcelona is more visites by families I think
JFL. Those places must be suifel sub 6psl. Chad central

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, IndianJock and LowTierNormie
I wouldn't mind living in Japan. It would be life fuel.

I'd be equal or even a little better in SMV to most of the guys around me. No more getting mogged to hell and back just walking outside.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, BigBoy and Deleted member 3672

I lived in Spain for a year or so. Horrific for dating. Hands down the worst place I have been. Clear contrast with Poland where I banged just hours after arriving.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I lived in Spain for a year or so. Horrific for dating. Hands down the worst place I have been. Clear contrast with Poland where I banged just hours after arriving.
Really? I thought things here were easier than Holland or the USA for example.
That may explain why almost all my friends (the ones around normie tier) barely get laid at all

Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Odessa (Ukraine), Crimea (Russia), Marseille, Riga, Istanbul, Zurich

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Zimbabwe. my hometown
Enlil

Mumbai, Lagos, Curacao, Manila, Detroit. All good safe quality cities
While you're playing, Lagos isn't really that bad. people of other race get treated like nobles when they visit there, even if their income or looks are average.
Hell, I got the same treatment just by my accent alone, the retailers do try to upsell you on prices tho

While you're playing, Lagos isn't really that bad. people of other race get treated like nobles when they visit there, even if their income or looks are average.
Hell, I got the same treatment just by my accent alone, the retailers do try to upsell you on prices tho
Is the food safe there? Also diseases

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Really? I thought things here were easier than Holland or the USA for example.
That may explain why almost all my friends (the ones around normie tier) barely get laid at all

Not for me at least. Even though I speak the language conversationally, you gotta be a trusted guy in their friend group if you want some action. Best bet is foreign girls on erasmus.

Curacao ain't even that bad either.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and LowTierNormie
Paris-Went there 2 years ago with my mom. Beautiful city tbh. Germany and Luxembourg also looks pretty nice

Is the food safe there? Also diseases
Food, for the most part, is safe. Also no disease. Nigeria is indeed a country with problems but when it comes to Lagos were talking about the second-highest progressive city in it after the capital Abuja and has one of the highest GDP of the whole continent, including North Africa.

You can say it not saying much like it's no Seattle or at least Tampa bay tier, and I would agree. But compare to any other African cities including north African ones Lagos has a way higher standard of living

Food, for the most part, is safe. Also no disease. Nigeria is indeed a country with problems but when it comes to Lagos were talking about the second-highest progressive city in it after the capital Abuja and has one of the highest GDP of the whole continent, including North Africa.

You can say it not saying much like it's no Seattle or at least Tampa bay tier, and I would agree. But compare to any other African cities including north African ones Lagos has a way higher standard of living
Botswana has the highest standard in Africa i have read

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
budapest

women are very gl, not a lot of ethnics due to conservative government

Tashkent.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
My dream is to live in california

It doesn’t have to be dating related, just what do you think would be the best quality of life and why.
depends on which social class you belong.
for poor people any city in a western europe country with welfare, for rich people Switzerland or USA

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Constantinople

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Lorsss, FaceandHFD and 3 others
city is cesspool
if you're white go live in a countryside where no niggers or other shitskins around

with the angobungi tribe in the rainforest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990