What’s the best diet?

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.
Been doing low carb (ish) diet last couple days, mostly just eating fatty meats, lean meats, low carb/kcal vegetables and 2-4 pieces of fruit (small nectarines or peaches pre workout, avocado in my burrito bowls) per day.
I felt sorry for my toilet bowl for the first day, haven’t shit since.
Lost a kg which I’m assuming is water, but I’m looking leaner than I did when I was 67kg (hollow cheeks etc).
My calorie macro break down is probably 50% fat, 40% protein, 10% carbs (fibre - carbs = the 10% carbs).
Idk if this is the best diet overall, but it feels very good when it comes to what I want, which is; increase/stable T, sufficient energy for work and gym, losing fat and water, gaining lean muscle.
I don’t claim to know all that much about nutrition, most of what I know if from high iq users here.

So, got any ideas as to how I could be doing this better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 11143 and Deleted member 7098
Also, here are some photos for reference, I took these yesterday after tanning

A618EC9F 77D7 442F B5FD 5243BB9DEC8F

8E6F8E52 247C 494E 8FE5 CEA7851A7E5D

As you can see; hollow cheeks + better ab definition, a week ago, I didn’t have this, or at least even close to this level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Ideally food that has not been contaminated by mass production. Homegrown and homebred.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
you know it in your heart friend

you must project your vril into the luminiferous ether

you must commune with your hyborean ancestors

perhaps they will find you worthy

to you they will whisper "eat the poor"

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 6400 and 3 others
Nvm I just read this thread
@fag112 quality shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
listen to Stan Efferding and Ray Peat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dainslief and Deleted member 7098
Just drink lots of water. I drink at least around 5 bottles of water each day. Even after drinking one bottle of water in a go, I feel like going to the toilet... and then my stomach is empty. Continue with the low carb diet. Carbohydrates are supplementary foods anyway. Just eat lots of meat and vegetables if you like them. A pure ketogenic diet is the best diet in my opinion. You shred easily and gain muscle fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, SteveRogers and WadlowMaxxing
vegan

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 9699
Meat, Fish, Eggs, Dairy, Vegetables, Fruits, Legumes, Nuts, Honey, Healthy Fats

No Sugar, No Carbs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9699 and SteveRogers
sounds like a good diet, similar to what I'm on right now. just fresh, whole foods with no soy, filler shit, or processed sugars. I've lost about 5kg so far

• +1
yeah your diet is way ahead of the rest of the world, now try to eliminate as much toxins as possible

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SteveRogers
High protien, low carbs and hit those micronutrients and your set

• +1
The one that you can stick to.

a classic mediterranean diet, I mean the real one, not the " eat refined carbs 5 times day ". You have to switch bread, pasta and pizza with legumes and whole rice or pasta.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
May I know whats your goal? You re in a caloric deficit or surplus?

a classic mediterranean diet, I mean the real one, not the " eat refined carbs 5 times day ". You have to switch bread, pasta and pizza with legumes and whole rice or pasta.
Cope. The Mediterranean diet is shit and is high carb. There's no nutritional value in carbs.

True nutrition is meat and water. Dairy is a nice bonus. Vegetables are good every now and then but it's best they're fermented.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 9090, Cali Yuga and 1 other person
Cope. The Mediterranean diet is shit and is high carb. There's no nutritional value in carbs.

True nutrition is meat and water. Dairy is a nice bonus. Vegetables are good every now and then but it's best they're fermented.
this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and SteveRogers
May I know whats your goal? You re in a caloric deficit or surplus?
build muscle, lose fat, increase T, retain energy, brain function

Chad

• Love it
Diet is very personal, you got to try and get to the one that works best for you.
All studies i have seen of keto diets seem to be done on atheletes, don't know how it works for normal people or even BBs, most BBs eat plenty of carbs too, around workouts if possible though. Im on a high protein keto diet by chance.

Mediterranean diet is good, you just need to add the extra amount of animal protein. Most cooks have some sort of meat/fish in them, you just have to increase the proportions of it to fit your needs.

Take the Paella for example, normal people put 1kg of rice and maybe 1-1,5kg of meat/seafood. I put 1kg of rice and 3-4kg of meat-seafood.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and SteveRogers
Been doing low carb (ish) diet last couple days, mostly just eating fatty meats, lean meats, low carb/kcal vegetables and 2-4 pieces of fruit (small nectarines or peaches pre workout, avocado in my burrito bowls) per day.
Lost a kg which I’m assuming is water, but I’m looking leaner than I did when I was 67kg (hollow cheeks etc).
My calorie macro break down is probably 50% fat, 40% protein, 10% carbs (fibre - carbs = the 10% carbs).
Idk if this is the best diet overall, but it feels very good when it comes to what I want, which is; increase/stable T, sufficient energy for work and gym, losing fat and water, gaining lean muscle.
I don’t claim to know all that much about nutrition, most of what I know if from high iq users here.

So, got any ideas as to how I could be doing this better?
The best diet is the one that works for you.

There's some evidence for the blood type diet in my opinion (different diet depending on your blood type) but there could be other genes that work better with different kinds of foods as well, so it's all experimentation.

Processed foods are nearly always bad for everyone though.

• +1
just take clenbutrenol

• +1