What's the best fat burning steroids?

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
For belly & chest fat. Want to increase my metabolism rate & also get ripped so to speak.

Any takers.

Also is T3, Insulin & Clenbuterol a good combo?

Or Winstrol?

DNP, T3, Clen, Winstrol, Anavar and Tren cocktail.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Just inject 400-500 mcg of test and do lots of cardio in a caloric deficit. No point fucking with your heart rate and screwing your lipids and liver

Dinitrophenol... you don't need that though it's used before competition to shed weight really fast... low dose test and tren will make you look uber jacked though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
If ur scared of side effects of roids (hairloss, acne) etc. then clenbuterol is very good for body recomp

Dinitrophenol... you don't need that though it's used before competition to shed weight really fast... low dose test and tren will make you look uber jacked though

Does Tren fuck up the liver?

Calorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Also I'm currently taking 10mg of Anavar & 40 mg of Testosterone Undecanoate daily.

I took a fuck load of other vitamins & supplements & 50mg of Anadrol. Anadrol for a couple of days.

Fucking put on weight with that combo. Now have to take it off.

Clen.

Only do it if your sub 15% tho, if you’re more and you’re asking for drugs you’re just a lazy fatso

Clen.

Only do it if your sub 15% tho, if you’re more and you’re asking for drugs you’re just a lazy fatso

I'm over 30% body fat. 3 stone to 3.5 stone overweight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, IdiAmin, Deleted member 4054 and 1 other person
Does Tren fuck up the liver?

Ya it's not worth the side effects just do winny or var... get night sweats like crazy on that shit and can't fall asleep to save my life

DNP, fastest way to lose weight. I've done a few cycles of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Ya it's not worth the side effects just do winny or var... get night sweats like crazy on that shit and can't fall asleep to save my life

What's var?

Clen.

How effective is it?

For belly & chest fat. Want to increase my metabolism rate & also get ripped so to speak.

Any takers.

Also is T3, Insulin & Clenbuterol a good combo?

Or Winstrol?
Ephedrine with caffeine is best, whatever u do don’t take DNP, that shit will destroy ur nerve endings

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Diet and brain cells

Greycel post, stupid greycel.
Non steroids, HGH+salbutamol+caffeine, mild and effective.
Steroids: Anavar.
The rest are too advanced for a retarded greycel.

Better lose weight healthily by changing your diet.
Otherwise avoid stimulants except coffee. Roids will help you burn a lot of fat while giving you good muscle mass, they're also much safer than stimulants.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Better lose weight healthily by changing your diet.
Otherwise avoid stimulants except coffee. Roids will help you burn a lot of fat while giving you good muscle mass, they're also much safer than stimulants.
i hate that there is no a single drug without big side effect while making you lose as much as DNP. There will a cure for fucking balding and not that..

Methyltrienolone

You know clenbuterol? It's how you get shredded bra

• +1
Reactions: sh.north_
i hate that there is no a single drug without big side effect while making you lose as much as DNP. There will a cure for fucking balding and not that..
Bhai just optimize hormones and your body will do the work for you. No need to even count calories.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043