What's the best way to conversate with a foid?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Just trying to find happiness...
Question to Chad.
Let's say you get a match on Tinder or get some foids number, how do you conversate with her?

What's the best way to start the conversation? What do you talk about? How do you know if she is interested?

Over if you need to ask that

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Copeful, Deleted member 2658 and 25 others
tinder is cope for nonchad go irl
never try to keep a convo going desperately, its pussy behaviour
just walk away if u cba

looksmax before tho.

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, hairyballscel, Incoming and 9 others
Over if you need to ask that
just walk away if u cba

looksmax before tho.
I knew it.
Wwojjakk

• So Sad
Reactions: eyebrowsmaxxer
On Tinder? I talk as if I was talking to a friend, being funny and shit but also suggesting that we should meet up and hang out. I mean, both of you are on Tinder, both are seeking sex and know about it, there is no reason to overcomplicate this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Patient A, hairyballscel and 4 others
On Tinder? I talk as if I was talking to a friend, being funny and shit but also suggesting that we should meet up and hang out. I mean, both of you are on Tinder, both are seeking sex and know about it, there is no reason to overcomplicate this.
Ah interesting, but I don't have friends.
Like what's even the first thing to write?
The foid is also from a another (and poorer) country, so I should have money/citizenship advantage.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Patient A
just be straight to the point and don't ask everything to find out what her favorite colour is :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2658, Patient A and 4 others
Ah interesting, but I don't have friends.
Like what's even the first thing to write?
The foid is also from a another (and poorer) country, so I should have money/citizenship advantage.
Look at the foid's pictures and find something in it to start a conversation,maybe a place, a sport, idk.
Talking to foids is really tiresome.

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, SteveRogers, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
just be straight to the point and don't ask everything to find out what her favorite colour is :soy:
Look at the foid's pictures and find something in it to start a conversation,maybe a place, a sport, idk.
Talking to foids is really tiresome.
What if I just start with something like "Hey I like your pictures"?
If she just responds with "thanks", we can assume that she is not interested at all.
Or is that too cucked?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Lars
JFL if you think that you need conversation skills to attract a foid. If a foid is interested in you it's because of your LOOKS and whatever you say she'll keep the conversation going

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
If she just responds with "thanks", we can assume that she is not interested at all.
Or is that too cucked?
yeah man just say a funny thing like , when can i break your back instead of your heart? and if she responds just talk a few sentences and get her Snapchat/instagram or whatsapp

Or is that too cucked?
That's too cucked imo.
If you can't think of anything just say "hey how are you?" then "what are you doing?" and go from there

yeah man just say a funny thing like , when can i break your back instead of your heart? and if she responds just talk a few sentences and get her Snapchat/instagram or whatsapp
based, i told my old oneitis i'll rape her :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, EasternRightWinger15, eyebrowsmaxxer and 2 others
JFL if you think that you need conversation skills to attract a foid. If a foid is interested in you it's because of your LOOKS and whatever you say she'll keep the conversation going
Yeah, of course you are right, but I need to check first, if foids are even interested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars
Yeah, of course you are right, but I need to check first, if foids are even interested.
If they're interested they'll message you first or at least they're gonna reply. When a foid doesn't want you she'll make it very very clear.

• +1
Reactions: RemoveNormalfags
Okay I started the conversation with a simple normalnigger "hey hey".
Let's wait for her response.

just walk away if u cba

looksmax before tho.
Jfl if you think girls go for non chads in real life. If they have access to chads from tinder/instagram, your daytime/streetgame/club approach is a joke to them. If you have no chance on tinder, you will not have a chance anywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and sytyl
Question to Chad.
Let's say you get a match on Tinder or get some foids number, how do you conversate with her?

What's the best way to start the conversation? What do you talk about? How do you know if she is interested?
If she is interested, she will reply really fast.

Just start a conversation about anything retarded, pretend you are talking to a kid unironically.

Also, my best advice would be to match with uggos/chubby girls and say retarded shit to get a feel of what to say, have to work up the confidence first, you can't go for the lvl 100 boss right away, you have to grind lvl 5 goblins first.

Have a normal convo with them, flirt a little even if it's cringe, tease her a bit and then when things die down ask for their number/insta/fb/w.e

it doesn't have to be complicated, just remember they have 100s of guys messaging her at once so if she's replying to you quick it's a good sign

have a normal conversation with them and then do this:

I reiterate: don't be afraid of being cringe

this one girl had nothing in her bio at all:

if they ignore you just do this:

or this

and then ignore them (legit lifefuel my ego is too high so I don't reply after even though it's cope)

the most important thing:
NEVER EVER DIRECTLY CALL THEM HOT/CUTE/BEAUTIFUL, THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE CHAD

this post is 100% cope btw, until your pp is in a vv none of this matters

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Jfl if you think girls go for non chads in real life. If they have access to chads from tinder/instagram, your daytime/streetgame/club approach is a joke to them. If you have no chance on tinder, you will not have a chance anywhere.
Megacope. I didnt say to cold approach, its cope and useless, i meant socialcircle maxing. Also tinder doesnt represent real life as a whole. Go outside a bit.

why u got banned on .co bro
I requested a ban, cuz I had to focus on some important exams. I already got unbanned, but I'm spending much less time there.
What about you? Can you unban request at some point?
If she is interested, she will reply really fast.

Just start a conversation about anything retarded, pretend you are talking to a kid unironically.

Also, my best advice would be to match with uggos/chubby girls and say retarded shit to get a feel of what to say, have to work up the confidence first, you can't go for the lvl 100 boss right away, you have to grind lvl 5 goblins first.

Have a normal convo with them, flirt a little even if it's cringe, tease her a bit and then when things die down ask for their number/insta/fb/w.e

it doesn't have to be complicated, just remember they have 100s of guys messaging her at once so if she's replying to you quick it's a good sign

have a normal conversation with them and then do this:

View attachment 496904

I reiterate: don't be afraid of being cringe
View attachment 496916

this one girl had nothing in her bio at all:
View attachment 496919
View attachment 496921

if they ignore you just do this:
View attachment 496923
or this
View attachment 496924
and then ignore them (legit lifefuel my ego is too high so I don't reply after even though it's cope)

the most important thing:
NEVER EVER DIRECTLY CALL THEM HOT/CUTE/BEAUTIFUL, THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE CHAD

this post is 100% cope btw, until your pp is in a vv none of this matters
Thanks man, I will use these tips and update this thread how things worked out.

The best way to “conversate” (JFL tier grammar) is to have a pretty face

Megacope. I didnt say to cold approach, its cope and useless, i meant socialcircle maxing. Also tinder doesnt represent real life as a whole. Go outside a bit.
When i am in my city on a saturday/sunday, i NEVER see a girl dating (walking around/in a bar), with a guy below her psl. NEVER NEVER NEVER. The guy is ALWAYS taller, and really attractive. Its almost like only a handful of guys having dates in my town.
Sometimes i see subhuman couples, but they are never in a real dating situation where you can see them smiling or looking at each other with lust or attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 6475
When i am in my city on a saturday/sunday, i NEVER see a girl dating (walking around/in a bar), with a guy below her psl. NEVER NEVER NEVER. The guy is ALWAYS taller, and really attractive. Its almost like only a handful of guys having dates in my town.
Sometimes i see subhuman couples, but they are never in a real dating situation where you can see them smiling or looking at each other with lust or attraction.
Its over for your town tbh. So many subhumans here i am lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
1. Be good looking

2. Talk normally and naturally, just be yourself

3. Don't give her too much validation

• +1
Even on my chadfish ventures on tinder, telling a girl she is hot/cute is met with being ignored sometimes.

They are so used to it that not even chad saying it has an effect sometimes.

this thread seems a tad :redpill:

Anyways don't be praising her like a beta. Remember she swiped on you so she thinks you're good looking. Chat about some stuff, ask where she lives, get her snapchat and continue there.

-Or-

Text "DTF?", and that might work too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, RemoveNormalfags and Deleted member 6873
I also matched with some ugly (but still fuckable) jewish foid from Israel.
Since I'm from Germany I could drop some Nazi jokes, but that might be too harsh.

• JFL

Anyways don't be praising her like a beta. Remember she swiped on you so she thinks you're good looking. Chat about some stuff, ask where she lives, get her snapchat and continue there.

-Or-

DTF is too risky if you're not VERY GL imo.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403, Stare and 1 other person
Being goodlooking isnt 100% or else i wouldnt see so many psl4 dating hot girls. They must have got them somehow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6873 and Stare
Being goodlooking isnt 100% or else i wouldnt see so many psl4 dating hot girls. They must have got them somehow.
Seeing those barely average guys with gl girls infuriates me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 5393 and sytyl
doesn't matter what you say, if she likes you then things will happen naturally

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, hairyballscel, Tenshi and 4 others
They are betabuxxing, you bluepilled idiot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
They are betabuxxing you bluepilled idiot.
Not per se.

Just be first is VERY legit.
Nichemaxxing is aswell tbh
And being NT helps a lot. Most guys i saw on tinder who did well weren't some 7PSL gigachad, most of them were in the
4-5PSL range and looked very NT, had muscles and some form of facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, sytyl, Stare and 1 other person
Not per se.

Just be first is VERY legit.
Nichemaxxing is aswell tbh
And being NT helps a lot. Most guys i saw on tinder who did well weren't some 7PSL gigachad, most of them were in the
4-5PSL range and looked very NT, had muscles and some form of facial hair
I assume that any young girl I see dating someone below their looksmatch is a case of just be first or right place right time or prolonged exposure theory

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 6873
Unfortunately not JFL, was and still is with first boyfriend ngl. But she took it well tbh ngl, since am gigachad
bro, can u send me a photo through PM? I want to see the chad that is listening to rammstein

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I also matched with some ugly (but still fuckable) jewish foid from Israel.
Since I'm from Germany I could drop some Nazi jokes, but that might be too harsh.
Does she have a big nose?

The only way to know if she’s interested is to give short one word responses and let her chase you. Anything else is COPE

• +1
Reactions: tdawg

-Or-

The problem is, all my matches are from another countries/continents. "DTF" might not work, since I can't just visit them that easiy.
Does she have a big nose?
Nope, she doesn't really look Jewish tbh.

• +1