What's the best way to tan?

S

smcquade

Iron
I'm quite pale and find I burn easily. What's the best way to tan without something like a tanning bed? Or some products that will help me?

Thanks.

I'm quite pale and find I burn easily. What's the best way to tan without something like a tanning bed? Or some products that will help me?

Thanks.
You won't be able to tan without burning because so pale just use a fake tan bro and get the Ariana Grande glow

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You won't be able to tan without burning because so pale just use a fake tan bro and get the Ariana Grande glow

My parents won't let me fake tan. I don't burn if I use sunscreen and don't go out for more than a couple hours when it's really hot. I'm mostly wondering if a product like reef coconut oil would help or if there's something else.

tanningbeds. Its easy, u wont burn since u control exactly how many minutes u go in and u meet tons of young girls cause that's mostly who use them anyway

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 1680
tanningbeds. Its easy, u wont burn since u control exactly how many minutes u go in and u meet tons of young girls cause that's mostly who use them anyway
Do you use their creams? or what you do besides tanning in the tanning beds

Astaxanthin & betacarotene
Just eat shotload of carrots a day until u turn orange theory

• JFL
Reactions: a.i.ngel and Lev Peshkov
Melanotan 2 and going out in the sun. Fake tan is too much effort and clogs your pores if you are acne prone. Sun beds aren’t good for your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and smcquade
Melanotan 2 and going out in the sun. Fake tan is too much effort and clogs your pores if you are acne prone. Sun beds aren’t good for your skin.

Any mt2 side effects?

Any mt2 side effects?
Start off on low doses. I inject daily. I’m on my 6th injection of .25mcg and no new moles, current moles a little darker but my skin complexion is a lot darker. I go for a 1.5 hour walk daily in the hills when the sun is out. I read up that slowly building up is best to avoid side effects and if you experience any it’s quicker coming off.

I have experienced zero side effects. I inject with 30g insulin needle an inch to the left or right side of my navel. Painless as the needle is tiny and very quick to do. What I like about it is how long the tan remains even after you stop using it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, smcquade and SoyGune
Would melanotan cause freckles for a pale person tho?

Actual sun gives better tan than beds imo

Astaxanthin & betacarotene
Just eat shotload of carrots a day until u turn orange theory
Both? or is betacarotene only fine aswell?

Someone of you actually took Melanotan 2? I did it and i would just advice it to guys, who can't get a good coloring with tanningbeds or normal sun.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Both? or is betacarotene only fine aswell?

Someone of you actually took Melanotan 2? I did it and i would just advice it to guys, who can't get a good coloring with tanningbeds or normal sun.
beta carotene alone is fine and closer to melanin tan.
astaxanthin is for red/pinkness in skin

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Why would you tan?
Take betacarotene, it makes your skin a little bit more reddish, which is ideal
white=right

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: androgenic
Pic of what a betacarotene+astaxanthin tan looks like without sun exposure?

• +1
Reactions: TheUpcomingE