What's the biggest cause for bloated face?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Assuming your body fat percentage is already at 10-12% yet your face still doesn't look very lean. Then there must be something wrong.

So what's the primary cause for facial bloat here? Can it be just shit fat distribution?

If it's about bones, which flaw contributes the most to facial bloat at low bf? Lack of cheekbones? Recessed maxilla? Recessed chin ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
G E N E T I C S

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and Krezo
all of what u mentioned tbh. water retention. electrolyte balance, aldosterone, parathyroid hormone, etc

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 616
fat storing genes and ur overall bf

all of what u mentioned tbh. water retention. electrolyte balance, aldosterone, parathyroid hormone, etc
When my bf was down to 8% my face looked decently lean but that's simply unsustainable. At 12% my face looked bloated again.

My cheekbones are fine but my chin is kinda recessed (not on the stereotypical incel level ofc). My surgeon proposed a chin augmentation and buccal fat removal but I wonder if that alone would be enough to eliminate my facial bloat.

I found this quiet interesting

Less salt and more natural foods I would say

And you will have Sean opry and Alain delon facial bones in 2 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Lorsss and Deleted member 616
When my bf was down to 8% my face looked decently lean but that's simply unsustainable. At 12% my face looked bloated again.

My cheekbones are fine but my chin is kinda recessed (not on the stereotypical incel level ofc). My surgeon proposed a chin augmentation and buccal fat removal but I wonder if that alone would be enough to eliminate my facial bloat.
shoot your shot. how would you say your hyoid bone is positioned, relatively?

Monosodium Glutamate in foods

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Prob genetics. I sadly have it

Majority of fat gets stored in the cheek and submental areas. So lack of cheekbones and weak mandible/chin are the main reasons bone wise.

Otherwise it’s genetics and hormones.