What's the consensus on mewing if there is one?

L

Lostcel39

Iron
I have never been a mouthbreather and ive been "mewing" since I was 16 and im still subhuman

It's mainly cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have never been a mouthbreather and ive been "mewing" since I was 16 and im still subhuman
It works but results will vary greatly depending on factors like consistency, how bad it is currently, strength of tongue, age, width of palate etc.

But still mew and chew to maintain what you have so things don't get any worse

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Hector and hebbewem
there are 2 kinds of people: people who don't believe in zodiac signs, essential oils and the kind nigerian prince emailing them about an inheritance, and there are mewers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 3962, Golden Glass and 1 other person
So many other variables

It only has lower-third altering effects on the very young whose bones are still soft and growing. Otherwise it is just about breathing better and keeping a more attractive submental area.

If it is free and easy and is known that prevents you from going worse, is stupid to not try it.

Its retarded

The people calling it cope are ones that think the point of mewing is to turn you into a male model. It’s not gonna turn you into Gandy JFL. All it does is make you look like a slightly better version of YOU. So if you’re ugly to start with, mewing probably won’t help much.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
chewing>>>mewing

You should be naturally doing it but the age limit is 12
The people calling it cope are ones that think the point of mewing is to turn you into a male model. It’s not gonna turn you into Gandy JFL. All it does is make you look like a slightly better version of YOU. So if you’re ugly to start with, mewing probably won’t help much.
No it just raises your hyoid 😂

i changed my bone structure at the age of 21 by hard mewing for 8 hours a day everydays
soft mewing is cope if ur adult

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones