What's the cure for a narrow face/long midface

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I usually don't take pics of myself because it makes me want to LDAR because it's so demotivating to see that there's no way to be good looking without surgeries.
Today classmates wanted to take selfies with me and I just took a look at them now.
I have such a narrow face and a long midface which fucks up my harmony.
As we all know it's all about harmony.
Is there even one good looking person with a narrow face and long midface out there?
I doubt it.
The girl that took the pic with me is really short and she skullwidthmogs me.
Is there any way to make my face look wider?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
WAjGPRv.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, Hades, joelortiz and 14 others
I've seen your pics, if anything you have a short midface jfl. You dont have a narrow skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, dogtown and Deleted member 470
I've seen your pics, if anything you have a short midface jfl. You dont have a narrow skull.
Have you seen my front?
I can send you the selfie she took and you will see that my midface is too long. BTW how do I exactly measure face ratios?

Have you seen my front?
I can send you the selfie she took and you will see that my midface is too long. BTW how do I exactly measure face ratios?

Sure send me

I usually don't take pics of myself because it makes me want to LDAR because it's so demotivating to see that there's no way to be good looking without surgeries.
Today classmates wanted to take selfies with me and I just took a look at them now.
Is there even one good looking person with a narrow face and long midface out there?
I doubt it.
Ok so this is my own theory and I'm not saying this is true, but I wouldn't really think much about the long midface, rather the width. I'm getting my palate expander soon which will widen my face. This itself makes your face appear less long already.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor jordan barrett ear

Take jordan for example, is his midface length equal to his chin? No not really. If anything his chin is rather short if you look at his side profile (my theory is this is because he had like 8 teeth extractions).
What saves him is the fact he has a very wide midface. Both long and wide although slightly wider obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ok so this is my own theory and I'm not saying this is true, but I wouldn't really think much about the long midface, rather the width. I'm getting my palate expander soon which will widen my face. This itself makes your face appear less long already.

Take jordan for example, is his midface length equal to his chin? No not really. If anything his chin is rather short if you look at his side profile (my theory is this is because he had like 8 teeth extractions).
What saves him is the fact he has a very wide midface. Both long and wide although slightly wider obviously.
I'm getting my palate expander off today and it didn't make my face wider that much tbh
And yeah it has a lot to deal with width

I'm getting my palate expander off today and it didn't make my face wider that much tbh
Did you measure intermolar width during the time? How long did you have it?

Did you measure intermolar width during the time? How long did you have it?
I had it 1 year and no I did not.
Obviously my face became slightly wider but it doesn't make a huge difference.

BTW I only had to adjust the palate expander for 1 month max, so you could say I had it for 1 month. They were just too lazy to take it out.
Should I ask my dentist today if we should widen it a bit more? I don't want tooth gaps though.

I had it 1 year and no I did not.
Obviously my face became slightly wider but it doesn't make a huge difference.

BTW I only had to adjust the palate expander for 1 month max, so you could say I had it for 1 month. They were just too lazy to take it out.
Should I ask my dentist today if we should widen it a bit more? I don't want tooth gaps though.
I know this is weird but please show a picture of your smile and of your palate. Like just a picture with your camera on flash

I know this is weird but please show a picture of your smile and of your palate. Like just a picture with your camera on flash
Why lol

Have you seen my front?
pm me bro

Cause you could create a teeth gap if you do it even more that's why I wanted to see what it's like right now
I already have a tooth gap so I guess it can't do it more probably

I already have a tooth gap so I guess it can't do it more probably
Get braces then. Also please still show pics it makes me so fucking horny aaaaa

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Tell me when you figure out my biggest problems

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic

what? This is a weird theory, not that i really understood it. Who says midface lenght should be equal to chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
wraparound shotgun implant

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Lefort 3 is the only way I think. Palate expander will only do what it is supposed to(expand the palate). I don’t think zyggos and jaw will follow

what? This is a weird theory, not that i really understood it. Who says midface lenght should be equal to chin?
As far as I know the facial thirds should be equal or atleast this is preferred. Think about it, if you widen your face the length will appear less bad
Lefort 3 is the only way I think. Palate expander will only do what it is supposed to(expand the palate). I don’t think zyggos and jaw will follow
Lefort 3 is suicide, lefort 1 + rhino and possibly cheekbone implants can already drastically change the way the midface looks. Combine that with a palate expander to make it look more natural and you're set

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and Deleted member 656
As far as I know the facial thirds should be equal or atleast this is preferred. Think about it, if you widen your face the length will appear less bad

Facial thirds are important to some extent, and width will make up for lenght yes. But thats not the same as midface being equal to chin.

This is how facial thirds work

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and Deleted member 656
Facial thirds should not be equal. The lower third should be the tallest, followed by the upper third, and then the middle third should be the shortest. Completely equal thirds is a feminine trait. A taller upper and especially lower third is dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, FaceandHFD, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Facial thirds should not be equal. The lower third should be the tallest, followed by the upper third, and then the middle third should be the shortest. Completely equal thirds is a feminine trait. A taller upper and especially lower third is dimorphic.
I just measured. It's probably not that accurate though.
I got 7cm for lower third, 6cm for middle third and 6cm for upper third. I guess according to that my midface isn't thaaat long. However, my midface looks long, as well as my forehead, even though my upper third is shorter than the lower third. I guess overall narrowness creates the look of a long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Facial thirds are important to some extent, and width will make up for lenght yes. But thats not the same as midface being equal to chin.

View attachment 47701

This is how facial thirds work
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think upper third includes eye brows. Basically eyes Down to start of philtrum is midface

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think upper third includes eye brows. Basically eyes Down to start of philtrum is midface

It can contain eyebrows sometimes, its diffrent for diffrent faces and there are a lot of other ratios to it aswell, all following golden ratios of asthethics. Thats why I said its important to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, kobecel, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Tbh slightly long midface looks high class.
Slightly long in absolute terms is not a bad thing but you need the IPD to balance it. A midface ratio below 0.95 is always a bad thing. Gandy has a long midface in absolute terms but it's balanced by his hammerhead 68mm IPD. Give him 64mm IPD and he'd never have been a model.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Deleted member 1332 and MD_Hopeful69
Hellraiser-1987-5-600x240.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 656
Slightly long in absolute terms is not a bad thing but you need the IPD to balance it. A midface ratio below 0.95 is always a bad thing. Gandy has a long midface in absolute terms but it's balanced by his hammerhead 68mm IPD. Give him 64mm IPD and he'd never have been a model.
Crazy to think 4mm in eye length makes all the difference

• +1
Pm the selfie bro. I have a few ideas that could maybe help you out depending on how old you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Never began.

I doubt it.
Width isn't everything like the study on male attractivness from Regensburg already demonstrated. You need to have a good fwhr but if you have a long mandible with a long chin that's going to make your face look longer and therefore appear narrower and it's fine. Don't worry.

I would say Justin Biebers narrow skull is the minimum to slay. If it's narrower than his skull it's pretty much over.

As for the long midface it's pretty much over if you are a meltcel with severe facial recession and therefore no forward growth. Get surgery and you can still ascend!

• +1
As for the long midface it's pretty much over if you are a meltcel with severe facial recession and therefore no forward growth. Get surgery and you can still ascend!

What surgery? I went to some UK Surgeon and she tried palming off with implants to my mandible.

I need something for my cheekbones/flat midface, the sad thing is I have the money to fix it I just don't know what I need.

its not really about width but much more about Ipd / good midface ratio.

• +1

nah assuming the palate is expanded enough it will push the zygos and orbits out wider, along with rotation of the cheek bones forward to make them more prominent

its also why i assume you can use this to increase things such as hollow cheek prominence and IDP

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Hydraulic press

I have a narrow and short midface it’s over so badly

You can be good looking with a long midface, but everything else has to be on point.

Retard OP, Barrett has a compact midface

jordan barrett had 8 teeth extractions? what