What's the deal with nudes/dick pics?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
I've been out of the loop for some time, are these even real, I mean you start talking to a girl online, and ask her for nude photos and she will send them to you without even meeting you in real life first? Who does this, don't they think they could end up online for everyone to see, it's risky even if a girl is in a LTR to send photos to her boyfriend, if she breaks up with him, he could send her photos to everyone in revenge.
Dick pics also seem weird and gross, are there even girls who ask for them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1089, Chadeep and 1 other person
yes, it's common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1089, Catawampus and 1 other person
seems pretty aspie to just randomly send a pic of your knob to a girl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 1089 and 2 others
So far I've gotten nudes from 5 girls. All below average/ugly or chubby. You need to aim for the trashy looking ones tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 1089
I've been out of the loop for some time, are these even real, I mean you start talking to a girl online, and ask her for nude photos and she will send them to you without even meeting you in real life first? Who does this, don't they think they could end up online for everyone to see, it's risky even if a girl is in a LTR to send photos to her boyfriend, if she breaks up with him, he could send her photos to everyone in revenge.
Dick pics also seem weird and gross, are there even girls who ask for them?
happens all the time, its like an online ONS, you meet them on random chatting sites, add them on snap and swap nudes

getting nudes from girls you know irl is chad trait. but every slut sends their nudes to strangers online who live on the other side of the planet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
So far I've gotten nudes from 5 girls. All below average/ugly or chubby. You need to aim for the trashy looking ones tbh.
And what stopped you from resending those photos to their relatives and friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Catawampus and 1 other person
And what stopped you from resending those photos to their relatives and friends?
Most of the time they know better than to show their faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Most of the time they know better than to show their faces.
Then how do you know those are even their nudes, they could send photos of another girl...

• +1
  • +1