What's the deal with very well groomed but chubby girls?

W

wannaimprove

Platinum
Are they retarded?

They spend so much time and money on getting their makeup / tan / hair / nails / fashion and godknows what else but if they just put down the fork for a little bit the increase in looks would be so much better

Like seriously what guy cares about how good a girl's nails were done ?

It is like spending 3 hours a day in the gym as a gymcell but not brushing your teeth. All that effort for nothing when you could get bigger improvement on much smaller time investment

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown, SayNoToRotting and 7 others
Some chubby girls have cute faces

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui, androidcel and 1 other person
Some chubby girls have cute faces
Yes but still they would look better with lower bodyfat , if they have good faces while being chubby it means bone foundation is legit and would pop out at a slightly lower level

Yes but still they would look better with lower bodyfat , if they have good faces while being chubby it means bone foundation is legit and would pop out at a slightly lower level
Yes but not too skinny. Girls still need a good amount of fat to stay cute I think.

Are they retarded?

They spend so much time and money on getting their makeup / tan / hair / nails / fashion and godknows what else but if they just put down the fork for a little bit the increase in looks would be so much better

Like seriously what guy cares about how good a girl's nails were done ?

It is like spending 3 hours a day in the gym as a gymcell but not brushing your teeth. All that effort for nothing when you could get bigger improvement on much smaller time investment
high iq
fat girls prefer eating mcdonalds all day rather than riding cock all day. ?
however fat girls too can find some ugly boyfriend if they struggle

Yes but not too skinny. Girls still need a good amount of fat to stay cute I think.
Agree tbh little bit of face fat and stomach is ideal on girls ngl they look cute

They do all this shit to compete with another women. To get a man nowadays they just have to move 1 finger. Ofc the man has to be pretty, tall, etc to compete with another women as well.

Everything a woman does is to show that she is better than another female. It's a jurassic brain, but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and ElliotRodgerJr
yeah I see this much more often than "well groomed" skinny girls, guess they have to make up for their subhumanity with fakeup even though it looks like ass

literally just losing weight would bump their SMV up much more

They know very well that they can attract Chads no matter what they look like

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Ritzy2KReborn, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
They know their smv is infinite in 2019

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Limerencel
I like big women

I have this one obese, acne cursed boy in my class who wastes a god fortune almost every day on stupid fashion stuff.

He also denies being fat despite being almost 30% bf