What's the difference between a PSL 8 and a PSL 9?

and is not known by normies.

THIS GUY

View attachment 81979

is either on O prys level or higher. if this + O prys eye area then he would automatically be world famous for being the best looking man in the world. even with Gandys eye area he still would be. thats psl8. thats PSL 9 *

being world known for good looks and having almost ZERO flaws and almost all very good features

this guy is someone I meet on the street everyday . so average its boring.

THIS GUY

View attachment 81979

is either on O prys level or higher. if this + O prys eye area then he would automatically be world famous for being the best looking man in the world. even with Gandys eye area he still would be. thats psl8. thats PSL 9 *

being world known for good looks and having almost ZERO flaws and almost all very good features

The further you go PSL, the more restricted your attractiveness is, srs. Ideal is 7, more universal appeal

But irl you don't have to be a 7, not even a 6. And i'm talking about slaying. Needed:

•Good yellowish skin with little to no big pores, wrinkles or acne
•Liittle to no norwooding, preferably squarish hairline with dark, thick hair
•Dark, thicker eyebrows

Ideally you should have an above average feature, even if slightly. Then you have big appeal.

Hottest Woman 8/13/15 – LAUREN GERMAN (Lucifer)! | King of ...
Lauren German - Wikipedia
Lauren German – FOX Fall 2017 Party in LA

this is PSL 9
leave my kitten alone

THIS GUY

View attachment 81979

Yo where did u find that dude. Guys, stop using a 10 only for hypothetical characters, he's a fucking 10

THIS GUY

View attachment 81979

Women would pill their pants down as he walks by.

View attachment 81970 Thi is the r/truerateme scoring guideline. So the difference is the PSL 9 is more eye-catching and has a more striking appearance. So a particular feature that is eye-catching and pops out.

no, ur avi looks weird af. having a roblox tier jaw doesnt equal attractive.
This is so complete BS I don't know where to begin with...

OK first, the guys in every range are not on the same attractiveness level for sure.... and by far ... not even speaking of ethnics.
Secondly, your statistics on the probability to meet them in the street are just fucking wrong.
Like 100 times too high or you live in the Netherlands ?
I work in Paris and I almost never see these guys being 6 or more. And I do 2 hours transportation in the subs + working in buildings with 10k + people in the most crowded location of buildings in Paris.

Last edited:
PSL 9 is 7'4"

PSL doesn't go above 8
PSL8 = 10/10

PSL8 doesn't even exist, its an idealised unicorn, a utopia

psl 9 is possible. I think that I might reach it (no cope I am SERIOUS)

you need to have perfect everything compared to most other people.

psl9 would probably be the Henry Cavil Gandy morph or Gandy if he had a wider jaw, better nose and was not old
or O pry with symmetry, wider jaw and even wider eyes and dark blue eyes
But by definition a PSL 8 is perfect.

about 100 iq points