What's the difference between Chad, chadlite and gigachad?

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
How is online dating for them. Job opportunities differences? What about ltr and faithfulness of spouse? How is everyday life different for each one?

IMO:

Chadlite = Can get into LTRs more easily than the average joe and slays a bit more often. Will usually still have to put in effort for any decent looking female. Can easily run through a lot of lower tier females (ugly, fat, grannies) if he wanted to.

Chad = Can slay regularly, can attract decent looking women with little to no effort.

Gigachad = Can make a living off his looks and will more than likely be famous in some way (Model, Musician, Actor, Athelete). Can have virtually any woman he wants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and 2 others
how tf would we know?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Salludon, BigBoy and 1 other person
IMO:

Chadlite = Can get into LTRs more easily than the average joe and slays a bit more often. Will usually still have to put in effort for any decent looking female. Can easily run through a lot of lower tier females (ugly, fat, grannies) if he wanted to.

Chad = Can slay regularly, can attract decent looking women with little to no effort.

Gigachad = Can make a living off his looks and will more than likely be famous in some way (Model, Musician, Actor, Athelete). Can have virtually any woman he wants.
R6tutryiui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
chadlite: attract some girls, people will till you you are GL but it wont happen daily.

chad: attract most girls, people will regularly tell you that you are GL and u will just feel it daily

giga chad: 99% of girls will be attracted to you. your looks will easily make you rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You ever consider a hair system or no? I know you're already on fin since March right?
I cant do a hairsystem I will send you a pic, you will see why I am an incel

If you are a legitimate Chadlite you can achieve anything you want. Your looks are no issue. Despite what this forum says, if you are Chadlite and are failing in life there's something wrong with you. The difference in treatment between Chadlite, Chad, (Not GigaChad, I've never seen one) is negligent.

In fact I would say it is better to be a Chadlite than Chad. You have more freedom and flexibility to do what you want. There is no expectation that's holding you back from achieving what you want. for example, a chad cant be a good comedian, its not expected of him. so even if he does want to be one for whatever reason, people will think its an odd role for his face.

inb4 ppl will laugh bcs hes gl. no. ppl will still judge you based on your skill and expertise. ppl complain when theres a gl actor with shit acting skills, because they know why they got the role.

regardless you should still try to looksmax to your fullest. but there is no point in comparing the lives between the three. if you have the looks without the substance you are an empty shell.

inb4 foids only care about looks. idc if they do, you still are worthless in the grand scheme of things.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, buflek, Deleted member 245 and 2 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
If you are a legitimate Chadlite you can achieve anything you want. Your looks are no issue. Despite what this forum says, if you are Chadlite and are failing in life there's something wrong with you. The difference in treatment between Chadlite, Chad, (Not GigaChad, I've never seen one) is negligent.

In fact I would say it is better to be a Chadlite than Chad. You have more freedom and flexibility to do what you want. There is no expectation that's holding you back from achieving what you want. for example, a chad cant be a good comedian, its not expected of him. so even if he does want to be one for whatever reason, people will think its an odd role for his face.

inb4 ppl will laugh bcs hes gl. no. ppl will still judge you based on your skill and expertise. ppl complain when theres a gl actor with shit acting skills, because they know why they got the role.

regardless you should still try to looksmax to your fullest. but there is no point in comparing the lives between the three. if you have the looks without the substance you are an empty shell.

inb4 foids only care about looks. idc if they do, you still are worthless in the grand scheme of things.
Ngl most people are worthless in the grand scheme of things regardless. I'd rather be GL without substance than ugly. GL is your value.

Bluepilled faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy and Ritalincel
Can Chad be bald if he has a slayers face?

In hs
Chadlite (6psl) - can slay with little status, which is very easy to gain, can ltr and slay most of the foids, start getting gl halo so female teachers start treat him better than normies, averge foids help him with every thing they can
Chad (7psl) - basicly don't need status at all to slay, aproached on daily basis, can fuck every foid in school, even bigger gl halo, all foids are ultra nice to him
Gigachad (8) - propably fucked every hot foid i school already, he fucked his teachers, he walks like a king, everybody looks at him, foids treat him like a god, they pray to him for letting them suck him off

Difference between Chad and GigaChad is Giga is just Chad with like 6'3''+ height, great body/frame, stylemaxxed and M/S to go with his GL face.

Chadlite is like a stylemaxxed, trendy try hard haircut maxxed above average guy with average or above height

IMO:

According to this I’m Chadlite. What’s high tier normie then because I feel like I fit that more ngl tbh