Whats the difference between the results of chewing and mewing

G

goldshow

Banned
I know both are good for your jaw but what are the differences? You can also say what jaw clenching does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and thecel
Both are cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, MentalistKebab, SteveRogers and 8 others
Well, I can say for sure one involves your teeth and another your tongue.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, RomanianZaddy, Deleted member 24293 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
It’s always the oldcels who missed their chance who are coping by saying they are cope
It’s cope
Mewed since 14 and I’m 17 with no changes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, MentalistKebab, hairyballscel and 2 others
Please dont respond with these type of replies bro.. I know chewing works
It is tho, masseter hypertrophy is hard to achieve and even if you do achieve it, it'll just make you bloated and eliminate the conclavity between zygos and gonions lmao

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
Mewing affects the inner part of the face in the pic, and chewing the outer.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-06-17 21-46-31.png
    Screenshot from 2020-06-17 21-46-31.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 6908 and 2 others
Mewing makes it more defined and chewing makes it larger correct..?

• +1
What age is late to start chewing to get some results?
You can get masseter results at any age. If you want to get any bone results you should start before 18 ideally at something like 16.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, GrayEyedBarrett and HighIQcel
  • +1
It’s cope
Then u didn’t mew.... i have mewed properly since march and have changes

• +1
You can get masseter results at any age. If you want to get any bone results you should start before 18 ideally at something like 16.
By chewing you mean chewing falim/chisell/mastic? Or if you chew some apples/meat/ carrot on a daily basis it's already enough?

Mewing makes it more defined and chewing makes it larger correct..?
No. Mewing supposedly raises your zygomatics outward and widens your maxilla while chewing affects your mandible, the masseter muscle and the joint of your lower jaw.

mewing is minimal only way to truly ascend is surgery

First solid IQ and knowledgeable post in the thread responding to the OP's question.

OP ignore the beta-males in here. If you need advice go to the Best of the Best section. Mewing and chewing are both legit but they won't turn you from sub-human to normie. They will gain you like 0.5PSL and may be 1PSL if you are dedicated without any fatal facial flaws.

Honestly go to the best of the best section, OP.

Tell me what “changes” you got
Besides a higher hyoid
Wider face, more compact midface. Undereye support increased, mandible moved upswung a bit. My eyes used to be droopy and tired looking in march with slight negative canthal tilt and bad asymmetry. Asymmetry is much less noticeable now And brow ridge has moved forward giving my eyes more hooding along with the undereye support. You literally didn’t do it right in ur prime puberty years if i were u i would do my best to do it properly asap

• +1
Reactions: Maxim
By chewing you mean chewing falim/chisell/mastic? Or if you chew some apples/meat/ carrot on a daily basis it's already enough?
I meant chewing falim

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Wider face, more compact midface. Undereye support increased, mandible moved upswung a bit. My eyes used to be droopy and tired looking in march with slight negative canthal tilt and bad asymmetry. Asymmetry is much less noticeable now And brow ridge has moved forward giving my eyes more hooding along with the undereye support. You literally didn’t do it right in ur prime puberty years if i were u i would do my best to do it properly asap
It’s like all mew copers say the same shit
And when they post the pics there’s no change

No chance this all occurred in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Mr.cope
No chance this all occurred in 2 months
Beginning of march to now is about 3.5 months of proper mewing. I did hit puberty hella late and im still growing and my midpalatal suture is open. If u have a line like a crack at the roof of your palate it means u can get faster expansion. Most ppl my age have it fused or mostly fused.

First solid IQ and knowledgeable post in the thread responding to the OP's question.

OP ignore the beta-males in here. If you need advice go to the Best of the Best section. Mewing and chewing are both legit but they won't turn you from sub-human to normie. They will gain you like 0.5PSL and may be 1PSL if you are dedicated without any fatal facial flaws.

Honestly go to the best of the best section, OP.
I need 50 reputation...

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk and Deleted member 6908
And literally the hooding comes from tilting your head down
Bone doesn’t move that fast it takes years to move bone
I smell placebo

• JFL
And literally the hooding comes from tilting your head down
Bone doesn’t move that fast it takes years to move bone
I smell placebo
Alright bro keep telling yourself that when ill be chad in 6th months and you will be coping here telling me it doesn’t work. I am telling u right now my uee went from somewhat ugly to almost nonexist like my hooding has improved a lot i look much more aggressive now. I know what i used to look like and i didnt look like that but keep coping ig. Also i grew an inch this year so my bones are still growing like i said.

Beginning of march to now is about 3.5 months of proper mewing. I did hit puberty hella late and im still growing and my midpalatal suture is open. If u have a line like a crack at the roof of your palate it means u can get faster expansion. Most ppl my age have it fused or mostly fused.
I’ve mewed from December 2018 and haven’t got as good results as you and I started at 15 so stop lying

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Chewing hypertrophies your masseters:

Chewing

Mewing moves the maxilla forward and upward:

20 06 13 23 08 03 982 deco

Jaw clenching grows your jaw bone:

Sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
I’ve mewed from December 2018 and haven’t got as good results as you and I started at 15 so stop lying
I literally chintuck and most of the day. I am mewing perfectly. Again if u aren’t getting results then ur fucking retarded and apparently too autistic to close your damn mouth and put ur tongue on the roof. Btw mewing is pointless without perfect head and neck posture which i assume u still have shit posture. It’s honestly hilarious when people tell me im coping since ik im not and that in a year from now i will be fucking stacies and u will be rotting here shitposting “cope” on every post about mewing

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and SteveRogers
Alright bro keep telling yourself that when ill be chad in 6th months and you will be coping here telling me it doesn’t work. I am telling u right now my uee went from somewhat ugly to almost nonexist like my hooding has improved a lot i look much more aggressive now. I know what i used to look like and i didnt look like that but keep coping ig. Also i grew an inch this year so my bones are still growing like i said.
Like I said if your had forward head posture you have to tilt your head down
When you tilt your head down your upper eyelid goes down too.
It’s dumb to think all that shit moved in 2 months

• JFL
Like I said if your had forward head posture you have to tilt your head down
When you tilt your head down your upper eyelid goes down too.
It’s dumb to think all that shit moved in 2 months
Again 3.5 months. And no i am not tilting my head down retard and even when i do that then the hooding is much better than before i literally took pictures but i wont doxx myself it’s extremely obvious in the pictures i took. Maybe ill do a before and after once i looksmax fully give me a year

Again 3.5 months. And no i am not tilting my head down retard and even when i do that then the hooding is much better than before i literally took pictures but i wont doxx myself it’s extremely obvious in the pictures i took. Maybe ill do a before and after once i looksmax fully give me a year
CHIN TUCKING IS TILTING YOUR HEAD DOWN IDIOT

chewing with proper headposture is the only way to ascend nonsurgically

mewing is a scam cope by mike jew and his little high e sex slave jewstro sky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and HighIQcel
CHIN TUCKING IS TILTING YOUR HEAD DOWN IDIOT
Ur autistic i didnt actually hard chintuck all day man i just stand up straight as fuck and look straight forward literally just the best posture i can 24/7 u can’t expect to move bone by half assing it you need to actually perfect it. U cant literally chintuck all day

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope
Chewing hypertrophies your masseters:

View attachment 465471

Mewing moves the maxilla forward and upward:

View attachment 465473

Jaw clenching grows your jaw bone:

View attachment 465474

That's why you need a base. Mewing and Chewing ascends normies and does practically nothing for the subhuman level creatures.

That's unfortunate and terrible and ungodly, but it's just part of the way it is. I really feel for those who are below normie level and I am not being sarcastic when I say this and I hope that any surgeries that you do pursue go well and do impress on the harmony of your face.

Us normies can seem ungrateful and I know how below normies feel when they see normies complaining, because I see retards at 5'10-6,0 tall complaining when I am nothing but 5'8 in joke stature. Use the internet in the best way you can to figure out the surgeries that you need. There is no harm in trying, if it goes wrong and/or changes nothing you can say at least you tried.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and HighIQcel
It’s cope
Then you're doing it wrong, after 9 months at 19/20 years old, I have noticed changes...

• +1