D

Deleted member 9753

Silver
Guys like big tits, what’s the equivalent of that for a women

• +1
Reactions: Lux
face

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8461 and 1 other person
height

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 6128, onfiresems and 1 other person
anything above 6 feet unless ur in Netherlands or some shit.
6”2 here, so idk if that’s like a big turn on for women

broad shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 3828, sandcelmuttcel and 10 others
its broad shoulders and a dick bulge

There is none, you cant compare these things. Theyre just something the opposite gender finds attractive, you cant compare it to broad shoulders or height, different types of attraction - dominance. Ass is universal so you cant compare that.

But if a comparison were to be made I'd say a nice dick. When you look at tits you look for size and shape, I'd say thats similar to a dick. When you see an ugly girl but she has nicely shaped big tits you'd sitll likely wanna fuck her, same with a nice dick to girls.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 6382
There is none, you cant compare these things. Theyre just something the opposite gender finds attractive, you cant compare it to broad shoulders or height, different types of attraction - dominance. Ass is universal so you cant compare that.

But if a comparison were to be made I'd say a nice dick. When you look at tits you look for size and shape, I'd say thats similar to a dick. When you see an ugly girl but she has nicely shaped big tits you'd sitll likely wanna fuck her, same with a nice dick to girls.
Yeah it’s weird I’m speaking as on proportions As well, like skinny girl with big tits is like very attractive, what would be the equivalent of that

big balls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and Deleted member 9753
Veiny arms

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope

Id say broad shoulders

AUTISM RADAR

Height? Muscles?

Guys like big tits, what’s the equivalent of that for a women
broad shoulders ( i think this was discussed in a post about straight clavicles by @Chintuck22 )

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and Chintuck22
I would just say a good body or being jacked... an average woman with great boobs will typically be able to attract more men than said woman with small ones but an average guy getting jacked won't help THAT much.

The iliac furrow, in my opinion. Just like how nice breast grab men’s attention and draw their eyes to the body, the iliac curro AKA Adonis belt seems to do the same. 192ABA0F 6A58 4C90 AF04 7A32FD0C5897

• +1
Reactions: joseph
If you need to ask this question, you ain't got it.
That seems about right, but I have a big ass dick so that counts I guess LOL !

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock