What's the fastest and easiest way to make money for my surgeries?

Deleted member 5683

Deleted member 5683

Kraken
Let's say I just want MSE, Bimax and septorhinoplasty.

What would be the FASTEST way to get enough money for these procedures?

There's no good way to make money here in Peru, and if I do it the regular way (go to college for 5+ years and wageslave) I'll be too old and bald by then.

I don't know I live in the USA and I'm working at McDonald's half the week for $14.25 an hour and Lowe's the other half for $15.24 an hour
(to get the same surgeries basically)

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I don't know I live in the USA and I'm working at McDonald's half the week for $14.25 an hour and Lowe's the other half for $15.24 an hour
(to get the same surgeries basically)
How long would you say it would take for you to get the money?

Becoming a corner street hooker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Slayerino
How long would you say it would take for you to get the money?
Probably gonna make 400-500 a week. MSE + bimax should cost me around $20k total (going to Ting for MSE and andreischev for bimax) which would equate to 40 weeks of wageslaving. But I'm going to college this september, so I really only get to get enough for MSE.

To supplement in the meantime, I'm investing in chainlink with what I earn, and by the time my teeth will have been moved adequately to get bimax which I can pay for with the money I earn from internships as an EE major in college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Probably gonna make 400-500 a week. MSE + bimax should cost me around $20k total (going to Ting for MSE and andreischev for bimax) which would equate to 40 weeks of wageslaving. But I'm going to college this september, so I really only get to get enough for MSE.

To supplement in the meantime, I'm investing in chainlink with what I earn, and by the time my teeth will have been moved adequately to get bimax which I can pay for with the money I earn from internships as an EE major in college.
Tbh I was inspired by your post about your dad's reaction. Rough shit man, I could imagine my parents having a similar reaction as well.

Tbh I was inspired by your post about your dad's reaction. Rough shit man, I could imagine my parents having a similar reaction as well.
Tell them you wanna be gaston D4C597B8 D7D1 4611 BD71 580C2CCF9ED0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4430
Selling drugs is the fastest way and any idiot can do it. Even something as simple as weed you can flip for 2x the price. Buy a pound for $1200-$2000 [Depending on quality]. Sell it at $150-$250 a zip and make $2400-$4000. Expand your customer base and repeat. You can do the same with other drugs for higher profits but higher risks [For example you can get xans for $0.5 and flip for $5 thats 10x the price you paid for it]

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness and Lux
Selling drugs is the fastest way and any idiot can do it. Even something as simple as weed you can flip for 2x the price. Buy a pound for $1200-$2000 [Depending on quality]. Sell it at $150-$250 a zip and make $2400-$4000. Expand your customer base and repeat. You can do the same with other drugs for higher profits but higher risks [For example you can get xans for $0.5 and flip for $5 thats 10x the price you paid for it]
might as well buy a gun too cuz niggas gon act up

i do not condone gun violence of any kind or intent to harm people @FBI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, The Bleach Pill, Slayerino and 1 other person
Help @Hashtaggolu with his money laundering scheme.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Selling drugă îs the fastest to land in prison and doing time

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Gonthar
Like mentioned earlier, selling drugs but it carries high risk.
Something non-risky would be e-Whoring (pretending to be a girl online and selling nudes to thirsty guys). This isn’t for those insecure about their sexuality or those who think it’s morally wrong.
You can google it and find a big forum related to it, I’m too lazy to explain the whole process.

Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet

Currymax then you'll get 20 pounds of gold on your neck, go sell it to moneymax

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Like mentioned earlier, selling drugs but it carries high risk.
Something non-risky would be e-Whoring (pretending to be a girl online and selling nudes to thirsty guys). This isn’t for those insecure about their sexuality or those who think it’s morally wrong.
You can google it and find a big forum related to it, I’m too lazy to explain the whole process.
Link of forum?

Selling drugs is a very bad idea, but it works. LSD on the dark web is like $2/tab if bought in bulk, and most people sell it for $10/tab.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Stealing old grannies‘ purses

Selling drugs is a very bad idea, but it works. LSD on the dark web is like $2/tab if bought in bulk, and most people sell it for $10/tab.
I cant really imagine this as a valid strategy. I mean, it will only take one of your "customers" to get caught with gear and he will rat you out instantly. Literally everything except weed I would consider high-profile in my country (location eastern europe). This only works in theory - I mean how the fuck are you going to make money when you're in jail or have some kind of criminal record?

I mean, it kinda depends. If you're too retarded to learn some IT-career or work a trade (ie electrician in germany), then I guess you have no choice, since saving up 20k from 4 euro an hour will be rather difficult

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
I cant really imagine this as a valid strategy. I mean, it will only take one of your "customers" to get caught with gear and he will rat you out instantly. Literally everything except weed I would consider high-profile in my country (location eastern europe). This only works in theory - I mean how the fuck are you going to make money when you're in jail or have some kind of criminal record?

I mean, it kinda depends. If you're too retarded to learn some IT-career or work a trade (ie electrician in germany), then I guess you have no choice, since saving up 20k from 4 euro an hour will be rather difficult
Weed and LSD are in the same class under federal law in the USA. So is heroin, which makes no sense, but I digress. That being said, I would never recommend it since it's very illegal, and in the most prosecutable class of drugs.
Drug Schedule Pyramid | Visual.ly

Carding using triangulation fraud