What's the ideal psl you have to have to stop a foid from cheating not to slay just to keep her interested ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I've been thinking about this and i was wondering what would be the ideal psl to stop her from cheating ? i really don't give a shit about virginity i feel like that shit is a incel cope as long as though she doesn't cheat whilst she's with you you shouldn't really care so barring virginity and barring slaying what is the ideal psl you have to have to stop her from cheating

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
Just ignore all other factors theory.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, joeveniro, Yerico7 and 5 others
lmfao brutal blackpill question

ngl I'd say if you're 1.5 to 2 PSL above her she wouldn't cheat on you cause she'd think you're too good for her

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 7866, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others
lmfao brutal blackpill question

ngl I'd say if you're 1.5 to 2 PSL above her she wouldn't cheat on you cause she'd think you're too good for her

Fuck that's brutal 2 psl wtf

There isn't any other factors
-her PSL relative to yours.
- Her past actions and her upbringing aka does she sleep around etc.
- The finincial security and luxury you provide
- How good you fuck her (if u have a microdick shes gonna be unsatisfied and the rest is history)
I can go on

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Chadelite, nonserviam and 10 others
Fuck that's brutal 2 psl wtf
Would actually say she wouldnt even date you cuz your to goodlooking. Thats a situation thats very underrated here

There isn't any other factors
There are, being "muh 8psl" wont stop you from getting cheated on.
You could be some boring fuck, she'd cuck you for some activity filled other man.
You're not that rich? She'd cuck you for some old rich guy.

you can be 7psl and still get cheated on nigga

@looktheorist
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, 5'8manlet, joeveniro and 5 others
Would actually say she wouldnt even date you cuz your to goodlooking. Thats a situation thats very underrated here

That never happens i've never seen that

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Inscol
LOL, bro a girl will cheat on you no matter what your fucking PSL is, you can look like Sean o Pry or brad pitt it doesn't matter, it wont save you. I've seen the biggest chads and prettyboys get cheated on, it's all in the girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, NothingCanStopMe, joeveniro and 4 others
But i've seen better looking men then me they always get women uglier the women never look insecure
Lol i said its underrated here. Cuz the girl thinks your to goodlooking and expects you to cheat on her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
-her PSL relative to yours.
- Her past actions and her upbringing aka does she sleep around etc.
- The finincial security and luxury you provide
- How good you fuck her (if u have a microdick shes gonna be unsatisfied and the rest is history)
I can go on

Okay assuming she's Lets 4 psl what would you need to be ?

Lol i said its underrated here. Cuz the girl thinks your to goodlooking and expects you to cheat on her

If i ever see that IRL i'll let you know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
What if it's a 5 your not gonna need to be 6 psl right
No JFL PSL 5 is 1/6 PSL 6 is one in 45 or something so its not just +1 the foid.

There are, being "muh 8psl" wont stop you from getting cheated on.
You could be some boring fuck, she'd cuck you for some activity filled other man.
You're not that rich? She'd cuck you for some old rich guy.

you can be 7psl and still get cheated on nigga

@looktheorist
@SubhumanCurrycel
He's right, the treatment I got from my ex was worse than being cheated on. Looks don't shield you from infidelity and being treated like shit.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 6873
He's right, the treatment I got from my ex was worse than being cheated on. Looks don't shield you from infidelity and being treated like shit.

Being good looking isn't enough relative to the average population ?

holy fuck you are a str8 Chad tho.
What did she do?
is the state of hole really THAT fucked.

No, you just can't keep a foid interested long term if you live in a progressive society, you just can't. No matter how good looking you are, they're always looking for a more attractive, taller, richer, more fit man than you are and there's nothing you can do about it.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6873
i really don't give a shit about virginity

was with you until that, she will always remember her past partners and compare, and pair bonding is impossible.

No, you just can't keep a foid interested long term if you live in a progressive society, you just can't. No matter how good looking you are, they're always looking for a more attractive, taller, richer, more fit man than you are and there's nothing you can do about it.

No way but your near giga chad tier i've seen your pics i refuse to belive some 1 irl mogged you enough to get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Like looktheorist basically said.
The grass is always greener,

Lets say a man is 6psl.
He has a micropeen?
She'll cuck him for normie with 9 incher
He's dirt poor?
She'll cuck him for the 35 yr old 4psl millionaire
He's boring/does nothing interesting
She'll cuck him for the exciting 5psl biker.
The list goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
its a bell curve bhai

I've never studied stats from what i'm aware a few people tend to be in either extreme and majority are just average the differences between an 8 and a 10 is hugely over blown it's MM but in specefic ratio's which humans can't do but a machine it can do easily.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
holy fuck you are a str8 Chad tho.
What did she do?
is the state of hole really THAT fucked.
There were many things she did to me tbh. Lying, talking shit behind my back, exposing private information about me to her friends, lying about her past and intentions and many others.

• So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, SubhumanCurrycel and reptiles
There were many things she did to me tbh. Lying, talking shit behind my back, exposing private information about me to her friends, lying about her past and intentions and many others.

Your scaring me man if that's the kind of treatment you get at a 6 psl i can't imagine me

They will always cheat, Or at least start monkey branching. Not necessarily in person, but in the sense of entertaining other guys. no matter how good you look.

They will always cheat, Or at least start monkey branching. Not necessarily in person, but in the sense of entertaining other guys. no matter how good you look.

Ideally though if you show your not cheating she should reciprocate

Your scaring me man if that's the kind of treatment you get at a 6 psl i can't imagine me
You fail to understand that looks don't matter to women when you have them. Even if I were Hernan Drago in a progressive society, it's likely I would still get cheated on. It's just the way they are. Not to say all women are like this but the vast majority are.v

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
you are an actual dumbass if you think just great looks (PSL) will keep a woman loyal to you lol.This is what happens when edgelords with 0 experience dealing with women,overdose on Blackpill and use looks as an end all be all to attract females.Do you know what will imprint a woman and keep her loyal to you forever ?Giving her orgasms.High PSL does not give women orgasms.A guy who knows how to lay the pipe is the one who will imprint your oneitis and make her fantasize about him while she gives you starfish sex,as FaceandLMS calls it.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Cheating is a personal trait.
It all depends on the girl

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
You fail to understand that looks don't matter to women when you have them. Even if I were Hernan Drago in a progressive society, it's likely I would still get cheated on. It's just the way they are. Not to say all women are like this but the vast majority are.v

Why i don't understand ideally they should be able to act reasonable there should be a moral compass

Chad lite should be enough, she should also have a good-sized penis so she doesn't want others.

Chad lite should be enough, she should also have a good-sized penis so she doesn't want others.

Vast majority of men cant get to that though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
you also have to mog it in appearance, the more the better, at least 1 psl

The Life is unfair

Not to this extent though i understand small disadvantages but something as brutal as needing to be above average just to keep her is brutal

Strangely enough studies shows that the happiest and long lasting couples are the ones where the women is more attractive than the man

you are an actual dumbass if you think just great looks (PSL) will keep a woman loyal to you lol.This is what happens when edgelords with 0 experience dealing with women,overdose on Blackpill and use looks as an end all be all to attract females.Do you know what will imprint a woman and keep her loyal to you forever ?Giving her orgasms.High PSL does not give women orgasms.A guy who knows how to lay the pipe is the one who will imprint your oneitis and make her fantasize about him while she gives you starfish sex,as FaceandLMS calls it.
So many people here are just hardcore black pill theorists who have literally no experience "in the field," as in they experience a social interaction with a non family member once every month, and yet they expect their opinions to be taken seriously.

If you honestly believe 5.5 PSL-8 PSL dudes don't get constantly cheated on just like ugly and average dudes, you're brainless. Everybody cheats, partly because monogamy really isn't that realistic and humans get easily bored. But you can minimize the risk of it. All looks do is help get you in the door. Once you're actually in the relationship, seeing a person every day, constantly talking, and living your life basically as a shared entity, a face isn't going to be what keeps a girl around. Good dick game helps keep a girl around and that cannot be understated. Sex is arguably the most important thing in a relationship and how often do you hear girls say "he was a fucking asshole but the sex was so amazing" about a dude they stayed with for months/years longer than they wanted to.

Never stagnating in your own life and projecting yourself as someone who's constantly bettering himself in everything helps keep a girl in it for the long run because you give her something to be looking forward to. In general, keeping things exciting is crucial because relationships can get boring after a while. Live your own life and have productive or fun shit going on that keeps you from being dependent on her, talking to her all the time, and eliminating any mystery or excitement. If you're constantly around her, she never has a reason to miss you. If you constantly text about everything, you never nothing to talk about in person. If you never have a night out with the boys or make anything in your life a priority over her at any point because you're pathetic and have no respect for yourself, she's never mad or sad at you; and if she's never mad or sad, she'll never appreciate when things are going well because to some extent rollercoasters are more fun than keeping someone in one constant feeling of apathy. And if she knows everything about you, then what's the point of sticking around?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Rift, klamus and 1 other person
When it comes to LTRs (jfl at betacucking in current year), I switch off the blackpill lookism theory and switch back to redpill manosphere teachings. Being borderline abusive and mixing romance with dread or pimp game will yield the best results. Dicking her good will help immensely of course, as well as being ambitious and driven ie more betabuxxing.
You will also have to screen for slut telltales, but despite all this there is absolutely no guarantee with modern roasties.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar
I've been thinking about this and i was wondering what would be the ideal psl to stop her from cheating ? i really don't give a shit about virginity i feel like that shit is a incel cope as long as though she doesn't cheat whilst she's with you you shouldn't really care so barring virginity and barring slaying what is the ideal psl you have to have to stop her from cheating
Higher than mine