What's the ideal relationship in your opinion?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Me and a hot girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, Arkantos, Deleted member 3020 and 10 others
Sexy time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Arkantos, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
You actually have to be a little bit better than your gf in everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slayer69, thecel, buflek and 10 others
I want an attractive white girlfriend, so I'd say there is no way I could want to date my looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Looksmatched,virgin girl,personality matched. Other than this its cucked

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus
I want an attractive white girlfriend, so I'd say there is no way I could want to date my looksmatch.
Just become an 8/10 Asian, that way you can date a 7/10 white girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 6341
After 4 psl personality is all that matters to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Copemaxxing
The bitch should just stfu and spread her legs when ever I want
That's my ideal relationships

• Love it
Reactions: Fear
How would u explain that a 22 yo 7 psl foid wouldnt have sex?
Dont ltr her than you cuck. Just fuck her. imagine ltring a foid that has an extra slut acc on snap bruh

i wouldnt ltr then. Virgin or pump and dump:feelsokman:
nahh... don't LTR a whore, but a few notches are completely normal these days. There is a difference between a whore and a girl who had 2 or 3 boyfriends tbh.
I think Roosh used to say that before. "If a woman is still a virgin in her late teens or early twenties due to sexualization and manipulation in modern times and society , she is either mentally ill or has a non-existent libido".
Even Muslims lose their virginity as a teenager.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, mulattomaxxer and Copemaxxing
well ideally, you only need to moneymog the girl. but society is fucked, and you should be more gl too tbh

nahh... don't LTR a whore, but a few notches are completely normal these days.
I think Roosh used to say that before. "If a woman is still a virgin in her late teens or early twenties due to sexualization and manipulation in modern times and society , she is either mentally ill or has a non-existent libido".
Even Muslims lose their virginity as a teenager.
roosh is a cuckold than. How can you ltr a non virgin? All those men before that jizzed on her face touched her body choked her pulled her hair slapped her etc. I cant have an pieceful relationship like this knowing she did all those things. I could never waste my emotions and money for a creature that did those things even if it was only once

roosh is a cuckold than. How can you ltr a non virgin? All those men before that jizzed on her face touched her body choked her pulled her hair slapped her etc. I cant have an pieceful relationship like this knowing she did all those things. I could never waste my emotions and money for a creature that did those things even if it was only once
Bro, i would love if there would be a 20yo good looking virgin with a good personality outside, but there isn't sadly. So i am coping with "I accept a few notches if she isn't sexually that much experienced, like kinky stuff". You can find a girl with 2-3 boyfriends who just had flower sex, but you can't find a virgin these days. The her anal virginity for example :D
Hell, i banged 2 muslim girls who are wearing hijab from time to time. There are no virgins... sadly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, LowTierNormie, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Just become an 8/10 Asian, that way you can date a 7/10 white girl
I appreciate your opinion, but I think 8/10 Asians don't naturally exist unless you count those white passing half-Asians.

I think it's hypocritical to only want to LTR a virgin when you yourself have a high sexual partner count ( >7). It seems like this is what Roosh had in mind when he wrote that post.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, RAITEIII and Copemaxxing
Dont ltr her than you cuck. Just fuck her. imagine ltring a foid that has an extra slut acc on snap bruh
Bro thats nonsensical nobody gl is virgin jfl. Maybe at 15 but not past 18 or 19 or 20.

When I was 7/8/9 i was already fucking a girl, making her suck my dick and telling her to bring skirts to fuck her easily jfl.

You need to understand that their urge of being fucked in the ass is as strong as urs cooming...

It just cannot be helped. It is what it is.

Take the blackpill

Take the slut pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania and Copemaxxing
Bro, i would love if there would be a 20yo good looking virgin with a good personality outside, but there isn't sadly. So i am coping with "I accept a few notches if she isn't sexually that much experienced, like kinky stuff". You can find a girl with 2-3 boyfriends who just had flower sex, but you can't find a virgin these days. The her anal virginity for example :D
Hell, i banged 2 muslim girls who are wearing hijab from time to time, there are no virgins... sadly.
Jfl Noway you banged them fr? :lul: :lul: Lol at those sluts. @Chadelite @inceletto @balding17yomanletcel @Mohamad look your future wifes arent even virgin. They all get pounded in the ass by some chadlite jfl.

Btw why ltr a girl? Just pump and dump ltr arent going to work If the girl isnt that ugly so she cant cuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, inceletto, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
looksmatched (inb4 ethnic rage) with a woman that doesn't have that shitty attitude where she's made up her mind about everything and her needs come first

all you need is looks and to be able to work together. because you'll need to get serious if you want that relationship to last.
my friend's last relationship ended with his gf spending all his money and then leaving because she was bored since they couldn't really start a family or buy a house, just sit around and fuck with condoms for like 8 years. meanwhile he had to "impress" her and shit every day because she had nothing to do since their relationship wasn't advancing in any way.

based. it's so fucking cringe that this is reality now. guys sacrificing so much (if they aren't chad) to invest in a chick that has nudes in several retards' phones.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Copemaxxing
Bro thats nonsensical nobody gl is virgin jfl. Maybe at 15 but not past 18 or 19 or 20.

When I was 7/8/9 i was already fucking a girl, making her suck my dick and telling her to bring skirts to fuck her easily jfl.

You need to understand that their urge of being fucked in the ass is as strong as urs cooming...

Take the blackpill

Take the slut pill
THAN DONT LTR BRUH

Complaining about a foid not being virgin is useless. Acceptancemaxx ASAP.

Would you not fuck a stacy thinking that theres a landwhale out there who is gonna looksmax losing weight? Same stacy won't wait incel ascension jfl when chad is chatting her up right now

Jfl Noway you banged them fr? :lul: :lul: Lol at those sluts. @Chadelite @inceletto @balding17yomanletcel @Mohamad look your future wifes arent even virgin. They all get pounded in the ass by some chadlite jfl.

Btw why ltr a girl? Just pump and dump ltr arent going to work If the girl isnt that ugly so she cant cuck you
nigga stop tagging me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Copemaxxing
Jfl Noway you banged them fr?
What does fr mean? Sure, one was from Syria, the other one from Albania. The Syrian girl wanted to do a threesome with me and my autistic friend, she asked both of us. I saw her recently with her arab boyfriend/husband in the supermarket, she was wearing hijab.

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
What does fr mean? Sure, one was from Syria, the other from Albania. The Syrian girl wanted to do a threesome with me and my autistic friend, she asked both of us. I saw her recently with her arab boyfriend/husband in the supermarket, she was wearing hijab.
For real

What does fr mean? Sure, one was from Syria, the other one from Albania. The Syrian girl wanted to do a threesome with me and my autistic friend, she asked both of us. I saw her recently with her arab boyfriend/husband in the supermarket, she was wearing hijab.
Jfl Its over for the world. Elabrote, how did you met her? did that slut ask you?

Watch out how u talk to copemaxxing tbh
Images

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl Its over for the world. Elabrote, how did you met her? did that slut ask you?
It was at the university back then. It was some small concert on the campus, she approached us. Afterwards she texted us and we both had sex with her when we first met afterwards, she initiated it (I don't want to say it was a "date"). After that she asked us if we want to do a threesome. We didn't do it. My autistic friend fell in love and started a relationship with her, he even introduced her to his parents. At some point he freaked out and gave her a few slaps. She reported him to the police an to the university. He was not allowed to take a certain course afterwards because he had a criminal record because of her.

True stroy, not kidding

• Woah
Reactions: Copemaxxing
It was at the university back then. It was some small concert on the campus, she approached us. Afterwards she texted us and we both had sex with her when we first met afterwards, she initiated it (I don't want to say it was a "date"). After that she asked us if we want to do a threesome. We didn't do it. My autistic friend fell in love and started a relationship with her, he even introduced her to his parents. At some point he freaked out and gave her a few slaps. She reported him to the police an to the university. He was not allowed to take a certain course afterwards because he had a criminal record because of her.

True stroy, not kidding
How cucked is your friend jfl. How could he want to ltr a foid you fucked? Its over. jfl he even got reported

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Copemaxxing
How cucked is your friend jfl. How could he want to ltr a foid you fucked? Its over. jfl he even got reported
she took his virginty, when he was 25yo. After that, he had a girlfriend with whom he couldn't have sex for 2.5 years and then he found a mega whore. She had about 100 notches and told him that she had seven orgasms in one round with one guy. He didn't care, he just said that he can't imagine that it's possible.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and Copemaxxing
she took his virginty, when he was 25yo. After that, he had a girlfriend with whom he couldn't have sex for 2.5 years and then he found a mega whore.
What a cuckold. blackpill him..

I looksmax so I can get better looksmatch. When you are good looking, foid will adjust their personality for you

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and LowTierNormie
Virgin autistic submissive gigastacy or DEATH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and MentalistKebab

Ha ha dw I will make it a requirement in the marriage contract that she never had any male interaction not even a chat or a handshake let alone anal

The Internet is forever I will see if her face is on insta twitter etc

Thank Allah for internet archive

Islam marriage isnt like western after divorcee she doesn't get any money except child support but its onyl for the child's food and clothes

No divorce rape etc

I will have a few wives as well not having 1 that's cucked

If she is lying I will divorce on the spot if I don't find out she will go to hell for lying to me

I will convert a white Stacy to islam its over if u don't white max she won't be my first wife I need a pure virgin first there are white girls in countries like bosnia which is strict in Islam

I can just chat to some stacies when on fully looksmaxed I'm sure they will convert and wear burka for me

Gigachad only tho

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Copemaxxing
Ha ha dw I will make it a requirement in the marriage contract that she never had any male interaction not even a chat or a handshake let alone anal

The Internet is forever I will see if her face is on insta twitter etc

Thank Allah for internet archive

Islam marriage isnt like western after divorcee she doesn't get any money except child support but its onyl for the child's food and clothes

No divorce rape etc

I will have a few wives as well not having 1 that's cucked

If she is lying I will divorce on the spot if I don't find out she will go to hell for lying to me

I will convert a white Stacy to islam its over if u don't white max she won't be my first wife I need a pure virgin first there are white girls in countries like bosnia which is strict in Islam

I can just chat to some stacies when on fully looksmaxed I'm sure they will convert and wear burka for me

Gigachad only tho
Sure

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Complaining about a foid not being virgin is useless. Acceptancemaxx ASAP.

Would you not fuck a stacy thinking that theres a landwhale out there who is gonna looksmax losing weight? Same stacy won't wait incel ascension jfl when chad is chatting her up right now
18yo girl and mid 20s guy relationships is common.

You just need to find a girl who didnt had sex in HS because she was religious or because of her parents etc.

Of course that shit is getting harder with many girl losing it as early as 13 but I believe in my chances.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and RAITEIII

You just need to find a girl who didnt had sex in HS because she was religious or because of her parents etc.
Unless its opressd country thats just a pipe dream tbh but good luck

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
would be great, but it's impossible to find
Why would a virgin girl would be great??
I swear, it seems like its every incels fantasy to get a virgin, but for fucks sake, she wont even know how to blow you. :lul:
Either you are really patient and want to teach her or you have not been with a virgin. They are insecure af, its not that fun.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Unless its opressd country thats just a pipe dream tbh but good luck
Or we can change our location to a country with a low age of consent :feelsez:

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

Take the blackpill

Take the slut pill
Fucking girls at 7 years old jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
well, she inviting her hot foid friends and fucking me at 5some