What's the ideal relationship in your opinion?

• Total voters
Dogshit thread.

An ideal relationship is ideal looks (10/10) and ideal personality. Looksmatched is definitely not ideal; I don’t want to date a 3/10 girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Matthias8272
Dogshit thread.

An ideal relationship is ideal looks (10/10) and ideal personality. Looksmatched is definitely not ideal; I don’t want to date a 3/10 girl.
3/10 would be a prize for you,

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and thecel
Dogshit thread.

You're right. I have had sex before, you know you feel unsatisfied if the woman is not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Dogshit thread.

What is your ideal woman then? Mine is hot blond Swedish woman

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Looksmatched, Personalitymatched, Virgin/Low Notch count (>3), submissive and feminine.

nahh... don't LTR a whore, but a few notches are completely normal these days. There is a difference between a whore and a girl who had 2 or 3 boyfriends tbh.
I think Roosh used to say that before. "If a woman is still a virgin in her late teens or early twenties due to sexualization and manipulation in modern times and society , she is either mentally ill or has a non-existent libido".
Even Muslims lose their virginity as a teenager.

Cope. What about Anastasia in Fifty Shades of Grey?

Me and a harem of jb’s

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad