whats the manliest thing you've done in record time

H

Hunter

Banned
as in recently, like in the past couple months.

a few days ago i spent literally an entire day straight with no breaks to complete an assignment that is meant to be done over months.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mojopin

a few days ago i spent literally an entire day straight with no breaks to complete an assignment that is meant to be done over months.
I do that every semester when I have a final paper.

CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Not rly that manly in comparison to others, but I'm a good sprinter and have a few times missed buses but ran and caught them. First time the bus driver was being a dickhead and went past me coz I didn't signal with my hand to stop. Coz it was late on a cold night, I decided to sprint and see if I can catch up and I did. Fastest I've ever sprinted and managed to knock on the door whilst running. He was impressed so stopped for me. Of course I'm a manlet currycel so the foids on the bus were shocked but couldn't care less afterwards.

Very recently I missed the bus and the next stop wasn't too far away (around 500m), I decided to see if I could make it to the next stop. I did coz I think the driver noticed half way thru and decided to slow down a little. A mid thirties chadlite was impressed and pat me on the back. Was never a sporty kid and so I often felt left out when I was the last to be picked in sports teams at school. These few instances were the first times I actually felt mildly accepted by others.

I threatened to ER on some kids that called me ugly in the 5th grade. I almost got suspended.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, mojopin, buflek and 2 others
how many words did you have to write and how many hours did you stay up with no breaks?
how many words did you have to write and how many hours did you stay up with no breaks?
I threatened to ER on some kids that called me ugly in the 5th grade. I almost got suspended.
FFS read the post before commenting

Idk but in may I woke up at 5 one day, wrote non-stop from 7 till like 5pm.

Idk but in may I woke up at 5 one day, wrote non-stop from 7 till like 5pm.
thats 10 hours. i went from 10pm just before midnight to 1pm the next day.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Crazy shit, man.

gave away female subhumans to genetically superior males

That's not manly

sometimes I like to punch myself and the wall just to test how hard I can hit. my punches are weaker than my slaps. no matter how hard I try to hit something I just can't hit hard like most guys. my punches leave a mild sting that fades after about half a minute. a normal punch from most guys feel like getting smashed in the face with a rock. its pathetic

I shove cucks with shoudler when walking

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Bonesmashing for 2 hours straight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and Esteban1997
being very low inhib in general. i dont give a shit what most people think about me, i walk in class a rip out a fart or joke around with teachers when they are mad at me.

Masturbated for 2 hours straight till i nearly rubbed the skin off my dick. High T

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I slammed on my brother's door until he came out then ran to the kitchen and pulled a knife on him because he was following me. Calculated af. He had spilled water and blamed it on me.

I yelled at someone on a phone and called them a moron. very alpha. wow much man.

CavernousAmusedIndianglassfish-small.gif

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Last week some guy screamed at me three consecutive times while we were playing voleyball,to get back,so I cussed him out and told him to shut the fuck up in front of the whole class.

Fucked my bitch.

Slapped a random girl’s ass in a club and started a fight

i asked out a girl. she said no, but its aight.

Fucked a horse

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I punched a foid and she loved my aggressive personality

Esteban wins, no suprise

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
I washed the dishes

helped my mom's bf carry a huge fridge/freezer into the house earlier today

then i treated myself to some tendies and protein shake because i'm their self sufficient little man :feelsahh: