What's The Minimun PSL A Woman Has To Be For You To Consider A LTR?

Truecels obviously don't need to respond, I want to see the average and chadlites' opinions, ngl

PSL6 for me

Are there any features that she MUST have?

for me personally:

Green or blue eyes
Little UEE
Wide mouth and big lips
White (not anglo, obviously :sick:, mostly Slavic or even germanic/nordic) or mixed (I prefer mixed, includes med too)
around 5'7
tiny waist
thin
Not a degenerate whore

I think those are the must to consider a long LTR for me tbh
ive never seen a woman irl

he is already better than you because he has better face than you.
but i'm not accepting that so i wont be like a hungry dog that eat chicken (foid) that chad (owner) don't want

you'r underestimating yourself like shit, it's so sad to listen to, like really
nigger my side profile has shallow brow ridge and nose bridge, flat long midface and retruded small chin.
if you're in PSL community you would know those conditions are unattractive traits that almost everyone agrees IE biological hardwired traits.
like how am i over PSL3?
can you say my side profile is attractive?
can you really bro?
can you?

PSL is shit, i've never had difficulties to have girlfriends most of the time, and i'm not higher rn than 5 PSL sir at best.
your PSL doesnt matter in this context now.
arent traits that i wrote down all unattractive traits?

for your pheno, they are fine.
you're keep going around the point.. im tired. be honest.
my features might be common for my phenotype but it doesn't mean it its not unattractive.
my traits are fucked up traits in biological level.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you're keep going around the point.. im tired. be honest.
my features might be common for my phenotype but it doesn't mean it its not unattractive.
my traits are fucked up traits in biological level.

you really needs me to ask my girls friends what they think about you to reassure you ?

you really needs me to ask my girls friends what they think about you to reassure you ?
reassure.. girls will not say something sober and objective to me.
so whats the point of reassure if girls in real life will not find me attractive, in real situation
they will reassure 5'2 indian janitor guy too.
it's delusion and distorting the reality aka cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
reassure.. girls will not say something sober and objective to me.
so whats the point of reassure if girls in real life will not find me attractive, in real situation
they will reassure 5'2 indian janitor guy too.
it's delusion and distorting the reality aka cope.
nah, if i ask, i'll say nothing about your case, just "what your rating of this guy" for example.

PSL 4 with those traits

Small dick
Nice boobs
Nice ass
Small head
No browridge
Low zygos
Bi upper eyelid

PSL 4 with those traits

Small dick
Nice boobs
Nice ass
Small head
No browridge
Low zygos
Bi upper eyelid

wait wait wait...
"small dick" girl ?
do you go for shemale sir?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
She needs to be at least 5.5 PSL (I didnt looksmax myself to this level to get average 4/10 PSL girls) facially and her body needs to thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Also let her just be someone who is self aware and not a complete degenerate, kind and a loving person with just common sense.

You would think my requirements personality-wise are decent and achievable, yet I have only met 2 girls in my life that could fit the bill.
It is so hard to find a girl you can click with on another level beyond sex.

• +1
She needs to be at least 5.5 PSL (I didnt looksmax myself to this level to get average 4/10 PSL girls) facially and her body needs to thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Also let her just be someone who is self aware and not a complete degenerate, kind and a loving person with just common sense.

You would think my requirements personality-wise are decent and achievable, yet I have only met 2 girls in my life that could fit the bill.
It is so hard to find a girl you can click with on another level beyond sex.

having sex is easy nowadays at a good psl rating, but having ltr with decent human beeing is way harder.
Which PSL would you give you to yourself rn?

having sex is easy nowadays at a good psl rating, but having ltr with decent human beeing is way harder.
Which PSL would you give you to yourself rn?
I lucked out alot at my late puberty and have looksmaxxed for a while after that. I am finally 7 PSL considering body,frame,height and face

• +1
I'm about 3.5PSL, and to find a foid that I mog hard enough to keep her would mean I'd be dating like a 2PSL hambeast. I could get lucky and get a 4, but she'd leave me pretty fast.

PSL 4 with those traits

Small dick
Nice boobs
Nice ass
Small head
No browridge
Low zygos
Bi upper eyelid

6nEOIJX.gif

it depends on my psl. if im chadlite i expect her to be stacylite. if im high-tier normie i expect her to be high-tier normie

currently 3.5 considering im a 3

whats wrong with the niggas on this site lol

Anglo looking girl, slim but with wide hips, about 5'3-5'7 tops, brunette, bigger lips than average, blue eyes, forward maxilla, wider than average face, very feminine voice, big tits, very good personal hygiene, doesn't live with parents but has strong family influences, can count the number of guys she's fucked on one hand, is upbeat and enjoys same humour as me.

Yet I'm a 4/10 with a jacked up maxilla.... so I aint gonna meet her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
it depends on my psl. if im chadlite i expect her to be stacylite. if im high-tier normie i expect her to be high-tier normie

currently 3.5 considering im a 3

whats wrong with the niggas on this site lol
Soylent

Serious LTR that can lead to children and marriage? PSL 7 (Amateur model level).

I am way too blackpilled to consider women for marriage/children anymore. But I can imagine myself getting convinced if it's with a PSL 7. Will never happen tho lol.

>Anglo looking girl

>slim but with wide hips, bigger lips than average, forward maxilla, wider than average face, very feminine voice, big tits, very good personal hygiene, has strong family influences, can count the number of guys she's fucked on one hand.

jZgDhiP.gif

YXATYnc.gif

H2xxMJS.gif

gBr0guA.gif

Not enough reactions for this tbh