What's the most low inhibition thing you've ever done?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
For me it was when I screamed "Shut the fuck up" at my high school dean when he told my table to be quiet. He just walked up to us and said I don't want to hear any cursing then he walked away.:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
ask my oneitis to kiss

I climbed on top of my high school in the middle of a football game and got expelled for it. Another is my best friend's sister was alone with me while we were waiting for him to get done with his shower and I slammed my erect 3 inch dick on the table in front of her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mojopin, Demir and 1 other person
ive regretred anything lowinhib ive done far more than highinhib stuff

• +1
Reactions: Demir
What did she do after that?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
She was hardly even shocked bro. But she went into the kitchen for water. I did stuff like that all the time. One time I jumped a 15ft gap between roofs at the abandoned school butt ass naked in front of our whole friend group. Pecker flopping.
I can see why she wasn't surprised I was always doing low inhib stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, RichardSpencel and mojopin
I need to inject tren cuz I got nothing

I Had tutoring and i liked a girl there. She looked hot and i talked with her. She said she's tired. When i was finished i gave her in front of everyone a note with my Phone number and said If she's not too tired she can write me. 10 min later she wrote. I also Had one time sex with her. Low inhib bc it was in front of a dozen ppl and she could have rejected me badly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
dont know. there is a whole plethora of low inhib shit i did as a kid.

I was drunk and I asked one foid to describe me her pussy
(she described it to me jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
but when kissing i grabbed her boob. that is something right?
:chad:
I Had tutoring and i liked a girl there. She looked hot and i talked with her. She said she's tired. When i was finished i gave her in front of everyone a note with my Phone number and said If she's not too tired she can write me. 10 min later she wrote. I also Had one time sex with her. Low inhib bc it was in front of a dozen ppl and she could have rejected me badly
I was drunk and I asked one foid to describe me her pussy
(she described it to me jfl)

Throw water over Muslims at a mall

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 1551
I told my biology teacher ''I hope God fucks you in the butt''

Team leader of the school asked for a motivation letter to be able to continue school, And i wrote a paper full of Rap song lyrics because i was blasting some at the time. This was recently.

As a kid, I dented cars on purpose with a football, Threw a brick at a kid talking shit, Tried to hit a kid in the head with a slingshot Broke a car window instead, and some more shit. idk if thats low inhib but i did some fuck shit thats for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and mojopin
Yeah so basically at westfields from the third floor you can see all the peasants on the ground floor over a ledge. A couple of times we used to empty a bottle of water on people passing by below and then disappear if security seemed to be on their way. Considering there are cameras everywhere I have no fucking clue how I wasn’t caught.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Zeta ascended
Team leader of the school asked for a motivation letter to be able to continue school, And i wrote a paper full of Rap song lyrics because i was blasting some at the time. This was recently.

As a kid, I dented cars on purpose with a football, Threw a brick at a kid talking shit, Tried to hit a kid in the head with a slingshot Broke a car window instead, and some more shit. idk if thats low inhib but i did some fuck shit thats for sure.
Jfl you win the thread

• Love it
Reactions: Sizzurp
bro why u hate me bro
You’re Muslim? Tbh it was just a coincidences they were Muslim but I always hated any minority then anyway

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and RichardSpencel
I don't think it's any worse than test or other compounds for hair loss. But still not anytime soon
@jefferson thoughts?
I'm not too sure yet but I'd say it is worse than test.

tren, mast, dbol, anadrol, winstrol are generally considered to be pretty hard on your hairline

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
When I was a freshman I called the football team captain a nigger because he was telling us to pick up our lunch table. Then the next day he came up next to me and started yelling at me saying he dont want to hear that word from me ever again I yelled at him too and told him to go fuck his white girls (his table was a bunch of SJW-looking white girls and he was a 6'4 fatass). He said he would beat me up but he didnt do shit lmao.