[Discussion] What's the most pathetic thing you have ever done?

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

Fast Banana Marketing Expert
Time online
67d 11h 43m
My sister was having a party at my house and it was full of super hot prime jbs and i wanted to take a shit but was so autistic and high inhib i actually pooped in a bag in my room ngl

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

‎‎‎
Time online
33d 13h 32m
My sister was having a party at my house and it was full of super hot prime jbs and i wanted to take a shit but was so autistic and high inhib i actually pooped in a bag in my room ngl
maxmendietta

Boots

Boots

Greycel
Time online
3d 14h 51m
Decided to go driving naked and got pulled over.

wateriswet

wateriswet

Trainee
Time online
1d 4h 50m
lied to all my friends about how I anal fucked some girl when I was 17, but I knew I had to be specific so I made up a story: she didnt want to lose her virginity so i fucked her anal, but guess what? my dick was so thick that it didnt fit, so i had to put in some object like a carrot to widen it and then i was able to put it in :lul:

kept it up for about a year, then i watched a "motivational'' youtube video about how you should own your reality and tell everyone what you lied to them about. so i went in and told one of my female friends that it was a lie, then she tells everyone and so on. pure autism tbh i regret telling her

moral of the story dont give in your lies for no reason

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

3 inches away from happiness
Time online
118d 6h 33m
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

3 inches away from happiness
Time online
118d 6h 33m
lied to all my friends about how I anal fucked some girl when I was 17, but I knew I had to be specific so I made up a story: she didnt want to lose her virginity so i fucked her anal, but guess what? my dick was so thick that it didnt fit, so i had to put in some object like a carrot to widen it and then i was able to put it in :lul:

kept it up for about a year, then i watched a "motivational'' youtube video about how you should own your reality and tell everyone what you lied to them about. so i went in and told one of my female friends that it was a lie, then she tells everyone and so on. pure autism tbh i regret telling her

Bro you literally had no reason to say anything.

Thongmaster

Thongmaster

Typical skater prettyboy
Time online
25d 19h 26m
Golang

Golang

FBI Spy. I'll doxx everyone here.
Time online
26d 15h 3m

The ones in your Avi definetly fuck, even if they’re siblings. Anything for Chad brother.

Golang

Golang

FBI Spy. I'll doxx everyone here.
Time online
26d 15h 3m
The most pathetic thing I’ve ever done was being born (as an ethnic).

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
55d 6h 57m
Talking with @MakinItHappen

Chad1212

Chad1212

Rapist
Time online
61d 14h 48m
My high school went to the cinema one day and I was a little bit late and when I finally came to the cinema the only seat left was one next to my onetits.During the whole movie I was constantly staring at her and even at some point I ,,accidentally’’ touched her tight

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dyorotic2 [Blackpill] I can't believe how pathetic IncelTears actually are. GTFIH. OffTopic 52
DoMoverPRETTYboy [News] You guys are pathetic OffTopic 165
looktheorist [JFL] Reddit redpill is pathetic. OffTopic 3

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)