What's the most pathetic thing you have ever done?

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Ngl mine are larping as someone that I know on this site and stealing stories from people's Instagram accounts
What about you niggers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6997, Chadeep and 3 others
Smelled a cute girls seat after she stood up srs this was long time ago

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 2756, Böb and 8 others
Joining Looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III, Deleted member 6402, Gargantuan and 12 others
My sister was having a party at my house and it was full of super hot prime jbs and i wanted to take a shit but was so autistic and high inhib i actually pooped in a bag in my room ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wateriswet, Böb, Chad69 and 13 others
My sister was having a party at my house and it was full of super hot prime jbs and i wanted to take a shit but was so autistic and high inhib i actually pooped in a bag in my room ngl
maxmendietta

Decided to go driving naked and got pulled over.

• Woah
Reactions: Chad69
waking up every morning

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen, StressShady, Deleted member 6997 and 6 others
lied to all my friends about how I anal fucked some girl when I was 17, but I knew I had to be specific so I made up a story: she didnt want to lose her virginity so i fucked her anal, but guess what? my dick was so thick that it didnt fit, so i had to put in some object like a carrot to widen it and then i was able to put it in :lul:

kept it up for about a year, then i watched a "motivational'' youtube video about how you should own your reality and tell everyone what you lied to them about. so i went in and told one of my female friends that it was a lie, then she tells everyone and so on. pure autism tbh i regret telling her

moral of the story dont give in your lies for no reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boots, JackSparrow, Chadeep and 6 others
Listening to bluepilled bullshit and reading Quora for tips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5052
lied to all my friends about how I anal fucked some girl when I was 17, but I knew I had to be specific so I made up a story: she didnt want to lose her virginity so i fucked her anal, but guess what? my dick was so thick that it didnt fit, so i had to put in some object like a carrot to widen it and then i was able to put it in :lul:

kept it up for about a year, then i watched a "motivational'' youtube video about how you should own your reality and tell everyone what you lied to them about. so i went in and told one of my female friends that it was a lie, then she tells everyone and so on. pure autism tbh i regret telling her

Bro you literally had no reason to say anything.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
When i was sleeping at my ex-friend home long time ago i was touching and smelling his mom's bra during faping. Really cringe shit.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boots, Deleted member 4430 and RAITEIII

The ones in your Avi definetly fuck, even if they’re siblings. Anything for Chad brother.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
The most pathetic thing I’ve ever done was being born (as an ethnic).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, needsolution and Deleted member 4430
When i was sleeping at my ex-friend home long time ago i was touching and smelling his mom's bra during faping. Really cringe shit.
how is this pathethic. mirin low inhib high t. his mom wouldve fucked u on the spot if she saw you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Böb, Ritalincel, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and needsolution
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6538
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution
Talking with @MakinItHappen

Replied to a Thongmaster thread

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
My high school went to the cinema one day and I was a little bit late and when I finally came to the cinema the only seat left was one next to my onetits.During the whole movie I was constantly staring at her and even at some point I ,,accidentally’’ touched her tight

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: JackSparrow