Whats the pint of an AI if u already have very low E levels?

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Title.

If my growth plates arent fused yet and i have low E levels, why would i even need to intake aromatase inhibitors?

Title.

If my growth plates arent fused yet and i have low E levels, why would i even need to intake aromatase inhibitors?
DUDE just inject some t, anavar for strenght, hgh for height, regeneration and musle growth. You will be a beast

DUDE just inject some t, anavar for strenght, hgh for height, regeneration and musle growth. You will be a beast
no steroids during puberty bro

"DUDE JUST KILL YOUR BALLS DURING PUBERTY AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEM BACK TO PROPER SIZE BRO"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Low IQ answers

"DUDE JUST KILL YOUR BALLS DURING PUBERTY AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEM BACK TO PROPER SIZE BRO"
JUST ROID FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE TRT UNTIL THE END

sad shit man. But dude if you think zinc will make you high t like Vitor Belfort...
Prenatal T determins ball quality. Ie i should have high T. And if i don't then its something to do with nutrition the

Title.

Do your own research. Stop using people here as your personal research team. Jfl you didn’t even know that aromatase inhibitors were originally made for combating breast cancer :ROFLMAO: That should tell you something.

Do your own research. Stop using people here as your personal research team. Jfl you didn’t even know that aromatase inhibitors were originally made for combating breast cancer :ROFLMAO: That should tell you something.
Of course i knew that lol

lol a beast at 5ft 6. HGH won't make him 6ft 6.

lol a beast at 5ft 6. HGH won't make him 6ft 6.
He's young, he can be 5'8-5'9 easly with hgh maybe even more. Enough to beat untrained tall chads. Look at Mike Tyosn 5'10 and whole world was scared of him

He's young, he can be 5'8-5'9 easly with hgh maybe even more. Enough to beat untrained tall chads. Look at Mike Tyosn 5'10 and whole world was scared of him
that is because he used hgh and other drugs. Just lol if you think he got almost a 21 inch neck naturally at 5ft 10 lol
Mike tyson is special, high t, big bones, but not great height.,
Muhammad ali would beat his ass, he said it himself. He is 6ft 3.

that is because he used hgh and other drugs. Just lol if you think he got almost a 21 inch neck naturally at 5ft 10 lol
Mike tyson is special, high t, big bones, but not great height.,
Muhammad ali would beat his ass, he said it himself. He is 6ft 3.
dude he's not the only one. I know one manlet with hight t ogre face, mayby 22-23 bideltoid a little to big bf but still jacked, strong af, ultra low inhib. He's a soldier, brown belt in bjj and a little striking skills too. He would beat the shit of every untrained tall chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Literally only talks about height even though it's 100% determined by genetics lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back