Rage What's the point of life as a sub-chad ethnic male?

Songe

Songe

Apprentice
Time online
48d 18h 2m
idk i live in france this country is governed by niggers and arabs so even sub4 ethnics can get laid there tbh
im glad i don't live in a white area i think i would kill myself ,even people of my race are rejecting me

ascentium

ascentium

Adept
Time online
5d 23h 24m
Why don’t you hang with other ethnics & date other ethnics? I don’t understand.

MedAncientGod

MedAncientGod

Uh hey b0ss, can I get da sum of da pussy b0ss
Time online
5d 19h 31m
Good looking ethnics tend to hang out with whites. Ethnic women will jump on the white cock carousel before ever considering dating an ethnic man, especially a sub 6 ethnic.

ascentium

ascentium

Adept
Time online
5d 23h 24m
Good looking ethnics tend to hang out with whites. Ethnic women will jump on the white cock carousel before ever considering dating an ethnic man, especially a sub 6 ethnic.
Why not go back to country of origin instead?

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Quantum
Time online
34d 9h 57m
I want ethnic girls but they don't want me. They leave me on read and treat me like sub-human scum.

ascentium

ascentium

Adept
Time online
5d 23h 24m
USA destroyed it.
so your genes could not produce a society capable of sufficient territorial defense, nor are they capable of producing desirables phenotypic expressions? It’s over for the genome by definition.

which country btw? I think it’s more likely that you want to stay with your parents who emigrated to the first world. so what’s the trade-off? Stay in the first-world, but unable to compete, or sacrifice some amenities to compete within your own league.

ascentium

ascentium

Adept
Time online
5d 23h 24m
I want ethnic girls but they don't want me. They leave me on read and treat me like sub-human scum.
it’s time to go back. for ethnics large families, which produce opportunities, are absolutely necessary. If you’re a refugee, you don’t have a large enough network to produce the opportunities needed to successfully reproduce. I would seriously consider repatriating.

MedAncientGod

MedAncientGod

Uh hey b0ss, can I get da sum of da pussy b0ss
Time online
5d 19h 31m
Why not go back to country of origin instead?
I do fine here plus you have to consider not every one can easily change lifestyles like that. A lot of people I know that go back to their country of origin get super depressed

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
Time online
40d 3h 8m
Just a life of loneliness, social isolation, lack of friends and female validation and attraction and knowing no girl you ever like will ever like you back. Just a life of sub-humanity.
sub chad ethnic is an oxymoron

Gaia262

Gaia262

Trimax in February
Time online
113d 3h 24m
Just a life of loneliness, social isolation, lack of friends and female validation and attraction and knowing no girl you ever like will ever like you back. Just a life of sub-humanity.
Get looks or die trying.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 1)