What's the point of life as a sub-chad ethnic male?

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Just a life of loneliness, social isolation, lack of friends and female validation and attraction and knowing no girl you ever like will ever like you back. Just a life of sub-humanity.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadison, Gaia262, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
*mentalcel sub-chad ethnic

no need to thank me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Cope ethnics are dancing while u cry

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike and kuroganeikki
idk i live in france this country is governed by niggers and arabs so even sub4 ethnics can get laid there tbh
im glad i don't live in a white area i think i would kill myself ,even people of my race are rejecting me

Why don’t you hang with other ethnics & date other ethnics? I don’t understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
Good looking ethnics tend to hang out with whites. Ethnic women will jump on the white cock carousel before ever considering dating an ethnic man, especially a sub 6 ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Gaia262, PrisonMike and 1 other person
Good looking ethnics tend to hang out with whites. Ethnic women will jump on the white cock carousel before ever considering dating an ethnic man, especially a sub 6 ethnic.

Why not go back to country of origin instead?

I want ethnic girls but they don't want me. They leave me on read and treat me like sub-human scum.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
USA destroyed it.

so your genes could not produce a society capable of sufficient territorial defense, nor are they capable of producing desirables phenotypic expressions? It’s over for the genome by definition.

which country btw? I think it’s more likely that you want to stay with your parents who emigrated to the first world. so what’s the trade-off? Stay in the first-world, but unable to compete, or sacrifice some amenities to compete within your own league.

I want ethnic girls but they don't want me. They leave me on read and treat me like sub-human scum.

it’s time to go back. for ethnics large families, which produce opportunities, are absolutely necessary. If you’re a refugee, you don’t have a large enough network to produce the opportunities needed to successfully reproduce. I would seriously consider repatriating.

Why not go back to country of origin instead?
I do fine here plus you have to consider not every one can easily change lifestyles like that. A lot of people I know that go back to their country of origin get super depressed

Just a life of loneliness, social isolation, lack of friends and female validation and attraction and knowing no girl you ever like will ever like you back. Just a life of sub-humanity.
sub chad ethnic is an oxymoron

Get looks or die trying.