Whats the problem with that maxilla?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
It Looks so weird. Not like the typical mouthbreather but also not like the natural mewer. E960B7F8 B5E4 4B37 8350 D658E1AD338A

tagging the maxilla professors

@Dr Shekelberg @AutisticBeaner @retard @

Lyfyt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
The whole face is the problem,he needs to lose fat ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Gypsy pheno

recessed as fuck but also has weird projecting teeth

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Copemaxxing
recessed as fuck but also has weird projecting teeth
Ye I also think he is recessed af but it looks like the bone of his maxilla is still so fucking short letting him have compact midface jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Vidyacoper
He looks like absolute dog shit

• JFL
Everything about his face. Do you have a side profile pic? Regarding his maxilla he is recessed (obviously) and his mandible is probably too far forward which makes his face look weird. He is so fucking fat it’s hard to say since im no expert

• +1
Everything about his face. Do you have a side profile pic? Regarding his maxilla he is recessed (obviously) and his mandible is probably too far forward which makes his face look weird. He is so fucking fat it’s hard to say since im no expert
I dont have a side profile pic. I understand that he is downward grown but his maxilla bone is actually really short which I dont understand

wtf is his mouth closed?

• JFL
In the xray pic his mouth is open slightly in the other pic he smiles
well his maxilla definitely lacks forward growth, otherwise he wouldn't have the casey neistat nose
Casey Neistat

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
It looks like a class 3 malocclusion or underbite. Essentially he keeps his tongue at the very bottom of his mouth which pushes his mandible out while the entire maxilla collapses from lack of tongue support. Underbites are easily the worst malocclusion to have when it comes to facial aesthetics

Problem is he's not human