What's the quickest and least painful way to die?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
A botched LeFort 3

• JFL
Reactions: Dionysus, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
Shotgun to the head

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Marsiere214, DesperadoRatado and 1 other person
Beheading by train

Shotgun to the head
Does it really not hurt at all and how long does it take for you to die? Like, 1 second or 5 seconds? Would you feel anything?

Does it really not hurt at all and how long does it take for you to die? Like, 1 second or 5 seconds? Would you feel anything?
your head would instantly blow up so you wouldn’t feel anything. Like a light switch

• +1
Reactions: Hades
ER

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, s3-s3, TopzCat1 and 3 others
You're not going to kill yourself. Anyone who is actually motivated just does it, instead of begging for attention.

You should be grateful for your life, because many good people who wanted to live died young. Live, you fucking moron, live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Ritalincell, Hades and 10 others
You're not going to kill yourself. Anyone who is actually motivated just does it, instead of begging for attention.

You should be grateful for your life, because many good people who wanted to live died young. Live, you fucking moron, live.
I didn't say I was gonna kill myself.

Also my life is utter shit. Why should I be grateful for it? I got bad genes, and for this, which I had no say in, I'm paying the price. Life is a joke. I get zero dopamine 24/7, that's why I've been rotting here for so long

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 5912

Also my life is utter shit. Why should I be grateful for it? I got bad genes, and for this, which I had no say in, I'm paying the price. Life is a joke. I get zero dopamine 24/7, that's why I've been rotting here for so long
Well then do something about your fucking life. You're still young. Suicide is the most idiotic thing you could do as a healthy individual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6497
Well then do something about your fucking life. You're still young. Suicide is the most idiotic thing you could do as a healthy individual.

”Bro just continue living when u feel like shit 24/7”!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I'm not young at all. It's so over for me. I'm 24. Way too old, I should have been blackpilled at age 15

”Bro just continue living when u feel like shit 24/7”!
If the reason for being miserable is not being worshipped by a lot of girls, it's pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and BigBiceps
  • +1
If the reason for being miserable is not being worshipped by a lot of girls, it's pathetic.
No, it's the whole picture, the whole package, in fact, so to speak. Women are just a part of it, but they are a large part of it.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, nastynas, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
Getting hit by a nuke/bomb and disintegrating into particles.

bullets kill you before your brain even has enough time to react though you gotta make sure that you're pointing the shotgun correctly, heard of some folks who survived even though they deepthroated that fucking shotgun barrel

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Nigga go ER you high inhib joke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 7776
bullets kill you before your brain even has enough time to react though you gotta make sure that you're pointing the shotgun correctly, heard of some folks who survived even though they deepthroated that fucking shotgun barrel
Then just do it again

• +1
Reactions: malignant
you can't shoot again if you're a vegetable like hawking
Bro then fuckin ask someone or something

lots of fucked up ppl out there would help you kill urself

• JFL
Bro then fuckin ask someone or something

lots of fucked up ppl out there would help you kill urself
nigga nobody gonna risk going to jail just cuz your dumb ass couldn't suicide correctly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and lifestyle21873
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel
nigga nobody gonna risk going to jail just cuz your dumb ass couldn't suicide correctly
how is it jail if i asked him to shoot mee

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, her and Deleted member 7776
About quality of life, you utter moron. Can't you even read?
I mean, wdym it's the highest it's ever been? It's the worst it's ever been for sub8 men

Jfl at highest quality when this is the age where people r the most suicidal and depressed

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 5683, malignant and 1 other person

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I mean, wdym it's the highest it's ever been? It's the worst it's ever been for sub8 men
That's what happens when people take jokes on a forum mainly run by teenagers too serious and don't think critically.

Imagine just a little over 100 years back. You would've had no rights, 16 hour work days, small nasty apartment, nasty food, deathly work environment etc. Before that you would've been a peasant farming for pittance, while some local Baron would be impregnating your wife once in a while and you'd die young to some horrible disease due to your incel genetics.
So don't even discuss about this not being the greatest time to be alive (except for maybe last few decades) because you can't get a fucking girlfriend. Get your shit together.

That's what happens when people take jokes on a forum mainly run by teenagers too serious and don't think critically.
I mean that I see that irl every day. Also look at the Tinder statistics, look at the OKCupid studies, look at all the studies supporting what the incels say. It's true, women don't want sub8 men.

Imagine just a little over 100 years back. You would've had no rights, 16 hour work days, small nasty apartment, nasty food, deathly work environment etc. Before that you would've been a peasant farming for pittance, while some local Baron would be impregnating your wife once in a while and you'd die young to some horrible disease due to your incel genetics.
So don't even discuss about this not being the greatest time to be alive (except for maybe last few decades) because you can't get a fucking girlfriend. Get your shit together.
Lmao it's like saying african kids are starving every day, wtf do I care? I care about myself, not those african kids. I care about MY quality of life coz this is supposed to be MY life and it's utter shit.

I thought you were slaying bitches non-stop

:feelshehe: :feelskek:

KYS you worthless cumskin. It's good that you have come to the conclusion that you're a genetic subhuman and surgeries will get you nowhere.

put your cock up your own ass and fuck yourself unconscious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7776
Lmao it's like saying african kids are starving every day, wtf do I care? I care about myself, not those african kids. I care about MY quality of life coz this is supposed to be MY life and it's utter shit.
You have problems with reading comprehension, because your life would've been total hell back in the past, and now that it's so fucking easy, you're complaining because government doesn't bring your fat lazy ass a girlfriend to the front door.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
@Won'tStopNoodling whats ur body count